Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 9/28/2017 at 9:51 PM Post #61
Thank you! What's more fitting for a scary mummy than an adorable smiling companion? XD
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 9/28/2017 at 11:51 PM Post #62
Bone Mage/ Dracowyrm Necromancer

Avatar Outfit: Dracowyrm Mage Garb

Avatar Wings: Guardian Rib Wings

Avatar Back Item: Coiling Guardian

Avatar Head Item: Gazing Dracowyrm Skull

Avatar Held Item: Active Dracowyrm Companion

Alt. colour example:
Edited By Scathreoite on 9/28/2017 at 11:51 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 1:35 PM Post #63
God(or goddess)

Can be any color going down to black on a greek toga
(My pic wouldn't show up)
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 2:25 PM Post #64
@chrom;;
omg this is so good o3o *grabs for female version* it's so reminiscent of an anime style~ i must have it ^3^

@zelly;;
i must have that outfit~ it's so pretty..

@kate;;
*is an aspiring chemist* so cute x3 especially the held
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 2:27 PM Post #65
i'm obsessed with that held, scath. (the darker one)
Firefish
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 6:08 PM Post #66
Hi, this is Firefish

Here are some ideas. Some may have been made but I am more about helping push ideas if I can help in any way. ^^

Here are the ideas

1) Cowboy hat of some kind for the ideas around cattle ranching

2) This idea may have been used but I will add it

3) Run Turkey.

Holing the knife and Turkey. Can be a fork

Edited By Firefish on 9/29/2017 at 6:31 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 7:46 PM Post #67
Idk but I would love too see ppl wearing the male's first outfit XDD
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 7:52 PM Post #68
I really love the head item. I need it XD
Firefish
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/29/2017 at 9:52 PM Post #69
Haha, it seems like it works for the season lol ^^

Thank you!!!
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 12:16 AM Post #70
Alright, I have had this idea for Fall Festival since shortly after submitting my entry for Summer Festival. I was starting to think I wouldn't get it done in time because I could find my sketch pad. However, I finally found some tracing paper and folded it twice so that it wouldn't be so delicate to draw on. So, here we have my avatar outfit entry and I really think its a good one. :)

NOTE: These drawings did not turn out as "creepy" as I wanted, but I think thats due to my lack of drawing skills. I think details that could be added by the Sylestia artists would make them absolutely perfect, however. I tried to add patches to their clothes but you can hardly see them. Things like that are the small details I'm not very good at.

Haunted Doll/Franken Doll Ensemble

Haunted/Franken Doll Garb (Outfit): So for the female version was have a unique sort of asymmetrical petal skirt, that goes up into an overall style top over an undershirt that has puffed and ruffled sleeves. The shoes are flats with ribbons wrapping around the calves.

For the male, its relatively the same thing. His sleeves, as well as the edges of his shorts and socks have a "torn" effect, and his outfit is more of a traditional overall style of clothing. His shoes are an old fashioned style which I wasn't able to adequately represent and so I've included a reference picture.

Haunted/Franken Doll Headpiece (Head): For the female we have a very smooth neat part in the middle which sort of explodes into this amazingly poofy frizziness on either side, topped off with a little bow. The bow could also be oversized, I leave that decision up to admins and artists.

For the male, one half of his head is shorn and he has a hanging mohawk style haircut, but to match the female, his mohawk turns into a curly, ringleted mess. He has a very tiny bowler style hat. This hat could be changed to something else or not there at all, I just felt that since the female had a bow the boy needed a hair ornament. The hat could also be oversized as I stated with the female. I have also included a reference picture for the male's hair since my drawing did not come out as clearly as I wanted it to.

Haunted/Franken Doll Rocking Horse (Held): The female example shows a wooden rocking horse, and in her hand is one of those wooden cup and ball toys kids used to play with. I think that the rocking horse would look darling in a variety of colors.

Haunted/Franken Doll Monster Plush (Held): The male example shows a monster plushie doll, in this case a Frankenstein monster. I think it would be awesome to have different types of monster plushies: vampire, mummy, werewolf, etc. Since we've been having multiple held items during recent fests, whether they be boss drops or festival shop items, I have given the male example a different potential held item. If this isn't allowed please let me know.

Haunted Victorian House Background (Back): So this is where my artistic skills really failed me. I think a haunted house with some incredibly victorian architectural details would be amazing, but there is no way I was going to be able to give this idea credit. I did a very rough outline of the reference image I was using, which includes the dark spooky sky with lightning bolt.

Edited By Britters on 10/1/2017 at 4:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.