Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Itscyndirella
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 2:35 AM Post #71

Autumn Fairy

Head item

Outfit
The outfit is recolor item, cause i can't seem to find the right color in my editor. It looks like an intricate gown.

Background
In a forest full of falling maple leaves (sorry I don't know how to draw)

Wings
Are sparkly and resembles a big maple leaf

My inspiration is this but i don't know hot to draw so it turned out like the first pic. :(
Shoyl
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 5:44 AM Post #72
This is our desing.
Quen of Fall
It include`s :

1.Dress.
2.Head item.
3.Wings.
We were impressed by witch and death,and Fall season.

Edited By Shoyl on 9/30/2017 at 6:22 AM.
Fantasizing
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 15
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #73
I decided to remake my entry from last year -3- Tried to make it a little more ghostly this time, to make the connection to halloween even more obvious :>

Copied from last year:
My idea is "The Ringleader". I wrote an introductory story but it got a little too long... You can read it here if you wanna. TL;DR: The Ringleader traveled around with their circus and crew, but got raided by bandits. Every member of the circus was killed. The spirits long for another chance at life, and travel around with their ghostly circus to possess people every halloween. The Ringleader managed to posses their own dead body, and protects people from the other circus ghosts every time they try to return.
It was inspired by the origins of halloween (the return and banishing of ghosts), and fall makes me think of circuses for some reason..

Recolorable version, with some placeholder colors :P
Held:Ghost-trapping Lantern
Outfit: Ringleader's Suit
Head: Ringleader's Tophat
The colored versions are now more obviously inspired by the ringleader's death, these possible deaths were in turn inspired by the sylesti attacks fireball, frost (bolt), leeching strike and wichever enemy attack causes poisoned.

I really wanted to include singed/frostbitten/tattered/discolored "angel" wings and a creepy circus tent background but it seems like I don't have enough time :')

It's amazing that people just keep coming up with great item ideas, I've seen some in this thread that I'm really excited for if they get chosen :D
Edited By Fantasizing on 10/1/2017 at 7:11 AM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 7:41 PM Post #74
I did a Fall casual night outfit~
1 Avatar Outfit - Fall Casual Night Outfit (Name can be changed)
Lace up shoes, Cargo-y pants, tank top, see-through loose netted shirt with sparkles (the sleeves should be the same length, I'm just dumb)

- - -

I had actually drawn the below school outfit before the above outfit, but realized thereafter some cute school outfits already in the thread~ so submitting for the below ONLY the Back Item, Head Item and Held item and not the outfit itself.

1 Avatar Back Item - Backpack
1 Avatar Held Item - Giant Pencil
1 Avatar Head Item - Large Round Glasses

1 Avatar Wings - N/A
Edited By Taptothebeat on 9/30/2017 at 7:44 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 9:41 PM Post #75

Resubmitting these ones:

Head: Floppy Ears (Includes the little antenna tufts)
Held: Giant Python
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 9/30/2017 at 9:44 PM Post #76
Omg I would love a python held! They could come in so many different colours and patterns just like real pet pythons!
PS: I have a pet ball python so I may be a tad biased
Edited By Deidriel on 9/30/2017 at 9:44 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 10/1/2017 at 11:55 AM Post #77
White Tiger Outfit

First, I should explain what this has to do with Fall. I'll just quote this from wikipedia - "The White Tiger is one of the Four Symbols of the Chinese constellations. It is sometimes called the White Tiger of the West (, X Fng Bi H), and is known as Bi H in Chinese, Byakko in Japanese, Baekho in Korean and Bch H in Vietnamese. It represents the west and the autumn season." Doing some research last night, I found out that the white tiger is also associated with wind and metal. I think it changes a bit depending on the country perhaps. It's also associated with war and soldiers.

The outfit is a very basic chinese warrior outfit but I'm not really sure how accurate it is. I was having trouble figuring out how to make the armor tiger themed but without any fur being part of it. I made the hair striped though. The leaves that the tiger cub are playing with are like the leaves you see picked up by the wind from the ground that flutter in a circle.

Of course if this is chosen, there'll be other color versions but I figure so long as one of them has a white tiger then that would still fit with the fall theme overall.

I didn't have time to make this better looking but I tried showing an idea of having a larger roaring tiger as a back piece.

Edited By Savynn on 10/1/2017 at 11:45 PM.
Vivianne9
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/1/2017 at 6:28 PM Post #78
I love the Rouge Alchemist outfit!
Edited By Vivianne9 on 10/1/2017 at 6:30 PM.
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 10/1/2017 at 6:57 PM Post #79
So... If anyone didn't know or couldn't tell, Fall is my favorite time of the year, complete with my favorite holiday, Halloween. I kind of have a bramble-theme going on -- really had a lot of fun with it. So excited; so many great entries!

Bramble Bound!~ Complete set

Head: Bramble Witchs Hat

Outfit: Bramble-Torn Garb

Held: Sleepy Opossum

Wings: Bound Wings

Back: Shadow Friend

Back (without avatar)
Wings (without avatar)
Edited By Kyokai on 10/1/2017 at 6:58 PM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/1/2017 at 6:58 PM Post #80

Forest Spirit Attire.
Roughly based ont he Faelora species. It has the faelora horns, and the area around the neck is meant to be the neck leaves of the Fae.

The outfit itself has trees cut into it, and is adorned with elaves and acorns. (I cant draw acorns, see the ehad? XD I especailyl cant draw them small. pretend they exist whereever there are the 2 leaves sticking out)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.