Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Grar
Level 71
The Tender
Threads: 7
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 3:25 PM Post #31

Head: Thick glasses (because fall is when they start fogging up? ok i just really want glasses.... >>)
Outfit: Skeleton tracksuit! (For halloween, ignore that I don't know how bones work :P)
Held: A turkey leg :P (Because thanksgiving)
Wings: None
Back: House Lined street (for trick or treating!)
Elimini
Level 66
Fright Master
Threads: 48
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 4:00 PM Post #32

With this, I was really trying to push the idea of something that would be able to become a variant. Tried to take into consideration the fact that when bosses are wearing/dropping something, it generally has different colors. This would absolutely be doable from the hair to the clothes. I do have an idea of helds that are of the circus variety but they're Sylestis.

The fair (some fair-type clown rather than circus clown) was my inspiration for this, it's usually something that happens this time of the year. :)
Bookie
Level 61
The Perfectionist
Threads: 137
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 8:09 PM Post #33
Hello! This is my first time participating in something like this so I'm sorry if it looks bad, I'm horrible at shading so I didn't bother.

I call it Creeping Cobwebs.
It's been ages since spring cleaning and the dust and spiders are moving in just in time for Halloween!

==Any color pallet would do honestly, so I just did it in different shades of grey for convenience.==

Creeping Cobwebs Outfit/Head
Female

https://i.imgur.com/oVamw9y.png
Male

https://i.imgur.com/7eHffIl.png

=The cobwebs would be semi-transparent.
=The arm webbing could be considered a back item or part of the outfit it honestly works either way.
=The Headpiece on the Female could also be scaled down I may have made it a bit larger than intended.
=The Headpiece on the Male could be altered as well to make it seem to fit more naturally.
=I also feel like the there could be more patterning on the torso fabric, but I'm fairly bad at texturing. And the webbing could be done better

Creeping Cobwebs Staff (sorry about the size! D:)

https://i.imgur.com/24jzt34.png

=This is how it looks on with the avatars
Creeping Cobwebs Outfit/Head/Held

Female

https://i.imgur.com/L959N5k.png
=As you can see the headpiece needs to be scaled down to better accommodate the staff.

Male

https://i.imgur.com/6DmXAie.png

Creeping Cobwebs Wings

https://i.imgur.com/2O2c4Hz.png
=They need to be a bit more solid than the other we've so it's not as strange when they overlap with the staff etc.

Creeping Cobwebs Full Outfit
Female

https://i.imgur.com/WJEh7hk.png

Male

https://i.imgur.com/zzrYSYo.png
This is sort of a thrown together thing, it was difficult to fit it all together and it's a little off (as you can see with the staff's lack of spiders). But this is so you can see the general idea.

ANY FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 10:20 PM Post #34
Here's my entry~

Apocalypse Survivor Costume Set
Inspired by something an acquaintance of mine dressed as for Halloween!

Outfit: Apocalypse Survivor Tattered Clothes
Head: Apocalypse Survivor Style
Held: Apocalypse Survivor Makeshift Weapon
Back: Apocalypse Survivor Loyal Companion

Note: The head item could be split into two, one for the hairstyle and one for the bandanna/mask if it's too much for one item. ^-^

Other held ideas could be like a canteen, a backpack, a dagger...I could list a dozen other things, lol.
Edited By Rixva on 9/13/2017 at 10:43 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 4:19 PM Post #35
Crypt Dancer/Necrodancer
(The idea is of a ritual dancer who revives and controls the dead by dancing)

Outfit: Crypt Dancer's Costume (Tombstone*) Head: Crypt Dancer's Antlered Headdress (Tombstone) Wings: Crypt Dancer's Runic Wings

Wings alone
Glowing body paint, stained bones and teeth, bandages, shawl, perhaps more bones and such to clatter and jingle as they dance.
The wings definitely need some work, but the idea is a pair of tattoo inspired wings that include runes, and that glow just like a summon circle. The recolour wings would be one colour for the lines and one for the glow, but the colour scheme ones could include gradients to add intrest.
(Male version has skin tight shorts that cut off just above the knee, the male version also has long hair but possibly in a different style.)

Held: Crypt Dancer's Staff (image too large to display here, colour scheme requires changing to fit better with set.)
Other held ideas: (following the trend of one large held, one small held and one animal) baton/torch, vulture/crow

Back: Crypt Dancer's Magic Circle
(sorry about the laziness, I got tired of drawing tombstones. The tombstone on the left says RIP in sylestian.)

Colour Schemes:
(Just for fun and to help get the idea across, I made kelps with each colour scheme.)
Tombstone- grey, black, white, red
Jack-o-lantern- orange, black, brown, yellow
Venom- yellow-green, black, green, purple
Spectral- white, green, grey
Edited By Deidriel on 9/29/2017 at 11:35 AM.
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/14/2017 at 9:05 PM Post #36
I'm not entirely sure what to call this (I've been dubbing it the "carrion fairy" in my head, but that might be a bit dark), but it's based on vultures and general scavenging. The vest is made from fur, the staff has an antler tied to the top with feathers coming off, and the wings are rotting bird wings. Animal skulls adorn the necklace and hip (a belt pouch on the other hip would not go amiss). The mask is a bird's skull. As a wildlife biologist, a lot of my work is done with dead things, so I find bones to be quite fascinating. This is something that, honestly, I would like to wear. Haha.

Godiva
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 9/15/2017 at 5:38 AM Post #37
First of all, I apologise for the appalling quality! I wanted to go with something spooky for Halloween, but also wanted to do something a bit different to what's already available in the wardrobe. So, here's my design:

Alien Invader!

Alien Invader Garb:
(Outfit)
A metallic spacesuit with luminous tubing for out-of-body fluid circulation. The circle in the centre of the stomach is supposed to be a portal into the body, showing innards or brains (or whatever else aliens may have in their stomachs...) something like this

Alien Invader Brain:
(Head Item)
A big alien brain head piece, although I suppose a more tame crown/helmet or an extra set of eyes could work too if this is too much.

Alien Invader Eggling:
(Held Item)
My fave held idea, based off these alien eggs that every kid had and thought would give birth if you left them in an airing cupboard overnight...

Alien Invader Wings:
(Wings)
The wings are a metallic suit extension with luminous power rods suspended in the air.

Beam Me Up Background:
(Back Item)
A midnight sky background with the classic alien light beam shining down like this
Edited By Godiva on 9/19/2017 at 7:42 AM.
Hark
Level 68
Seashell Collector
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 4:08 PM Post #38
i hope it's ok to use the same one I made for the last contest (owo)"

Junkyard Dog costume set

oufit: junkyard dog outfit - its kinda ragged clothes with a collar around the neck, and a belt around the waist. the shoes are basically dog feet and there are bracelets around the wrists

head: junkyard dog shaggy hair - its kinda hard to see, but its a shaggy hairdo with dog ears and dyed at the tips

held: junkyard dog crowbar - yep.

back: junkyard dog tail - yep.

wing: junkyard dog shaggy wing - just one wing on the side, kinda ragged like the rest of the clothes

thanks and good luck everybody!!
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 5:32 PM Post #39
Not the best artist, so please don't make fun:

Windblown Leaf Crown (Head)
Note that colors are not exact, the ones I suggest are actually listed below.

Colors:
Fall Chill: Golden and white leaves, red hair with orange streak.
Autumn Harvest: Red and orange leaves, blonde hair with red streak.
Young Leaves: Green and Yellow leaves, black hair with green streak.
Cherry Blossom: Orange and yellow leaves, brown hair with golden streak.
Sleepwalking
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 9/16/2017 at 6:43 PM Post #40
I'm really amazed, there are great entries... Good luck everyone :)

Lost Priestess
A poor, tortured lost soul for a bloody creepy halloween...

Head - Tattered Bandages
Outfit - Tattered Kimono
Held 1 - Tattered Bandage Roll
Held 2 - Lost Salamander/Newt

The outfit is simply based on japanese priestess' kimono, and using japanese patterns.
However this young priestess disappeared, and no one really know what happened to her... Or what she did...

Male version : Lost Priest, quite the same, since those kimono are for male and female.

Lost Priestess (Bloody)

Lost Priestess (Innocent)

Lost Priestess (Salamander)

(I had some fun with the colors, sorry)
Edited By Sleepwalking on 9/18/2017 at 1:36 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.