Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Edible Flowers
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 12:51 AM Post #1
The object of this game is to create a flower using food! This means that you must use edible food stuff to bake or create a flower! Bake a beautiful flower cake or cookies, or craft a flower out of candy and pretzels. Be creative!

If you are confused about how this contest works, here is last year's contest! 2016 Edible Flowers

Rules

1. When making your edible flower you must include three pictures of the creation/baking process with your username and date clearly written on a piece of paper. If you wish to see examples of previous contests with a similar theme you can here.

2. All parts of your flower should be edible!

3. After creating your flower please come back to this thread and post your images.

The due date for this contest will be at the end of the festival.

Prizes

There will be First, Second and Third place prizes, with Krinadon and myself judging the entries. Everyone that participates will be placed into a drawing for a Custom 3 Visible Pet.

1st Place Winners

Prizes: 1,000 Diamonds, Free Stable, 3-Visible 2017 Spring Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic) x2, [Philter of Trait Disruption] x3

Darkwingedangel

GoldGryphon

Kyokai

2nd Place Winners

Prizes: 500 Diamonds, Free Stable, 3-Visible 2017 Spring Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic), [Philter of Trait Disruption] x1

Fantasizing

KaliOfDarknesss

Nami

3rd Place Winners

Prizes: 250 Diamonds, Free Stable, 3-Visible 2017 Spring Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic)

Dragoil

Heilix

All Participants

Prizes: Raffle Drawing for a Custom 3-Visible Pet, [Premium Seed Pouch] x1, [Premium Fertilizer] x3, [Decorated Eggs] x500

Congratulations to Savynn, the winner of the random raffle drawing!

Again, thank you to everyone who participated. I hope these prizes are worthy of your efforts!
Edited By Krinadon on 6/22/2017 at 10:27 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 1:39 AM Post #2
does it have to be candy? Can it be something like fruits and other foods?
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 1:46 AM Post #3
" The object of this game is to create a flower using food! This means that you must use edible food stuff to bake or create a flower! Bake a beautiful flower cake or cookies, or craft a flower out of candy and pretzels. Be creative! " So no you may use any food you like!
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 4:48 AM Post #4
Ok, lots of pics. This is my first time doing an edible contest, its about 2:30 am and finally done. My plan was to make a flower basket, can see the handle in some of the final pictures.. Some tulips, some roses, and some dainty little white popcorn flowers xD.

1. This is the very beginning, making the bread dough. Used red food coloring, basic bread stuff- yeast, salt, flour, little bit of oil, and chia seeds as a bonus.

2. Basics that I used. Green onion, potato skins, peppers, and baby spinach. Didnt end up using the broccoli. I couldnt figure out what to do with it.

3. Can see the roses, tulips, and the popcorn flowers, big onions below, I was going to make an onion flower, but not enough room on the bread to work that in as planned, So no purple onions used.

4. Rose details: Food coloring on the tips. Baby spinach for rose and tulip leaves. Baby carrot slices were used to hold leaves and stems of the popcorn flowers up--or try to xD

5. And finished edible flower basket!

Need I say that the loaf of bread made the house smell sooo darn good! Inside the loaf is QUITE pink. I was surprised. This was fun...I dont think I have ever made a loaf of bread before to be honest, but directions were simple.
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 253
Posted: 5/21/2017 at 8:07 AM Post #5
Souds fun!
Dinnerbone
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/22/2017 at 6:49 PM Post #6
Ok well this is my first time doing something like this. I'm younger so I don't have full access to the kitchen ^-^;; I just made a flower scene arrangement out of the snacks I could find in the house so don't expect much. I'm not too artistic so I don't expect to win.

1. materials (this is just some, then I realized I would need much more if I were to make anything)

2. So I finished the flower part. (then I realized it was hard to see my username in the first pic so I rewrote it bigger.)

3. made some little background out of seeds and stuff

and so yeah. that's that.
Dark
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 306
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 7:38 AM Post #7
I just ordered an airbrush machine right before this started and this gave me a great excuse to try it out! (Fully edible, my poor cake only lasted a minute or two past the pictures lol)

Sweetheartsour
Level 65
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 15
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 12:34 PM Post #8
...I want to eat this. It looks so good!
Sweetheartsour
Level 65
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 15
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 12:40 PM Post #9
Well, I did my best and I didn't shed any blood, so it was successful in that regard. For this...work of art, I decided that I was going to use a knife to cut some fruit up into flowers. I really only had success with half an orange and some strawberries, but still! No blood!

Just a note that I am twenty years old, I can safely use a knife and I don't recommend doing this if you're younger than 14. Or I guess if you have horrible hand-eye coordination or are scared of using knives. Like me.

http://imgur.com/gallery/GmWgH

Sorry! This seems to be the only way for me to post pictures right now :'/
PearlescentRose
Level 66
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 5/25/2017 at 7:50 PM Post #10
Hello, this is my first time of making an edible flower before. I hope I did this correctly and well.I made these cupcakes for my friends and family to enjoy, so I hope they're nice to look at for everyone online. These are strawberry cupcakes that have whipped vanilla butter-cream icing, mixed with blue, yellow, and red dye, and had purple sprinkles on the white flower part of the cupcakes.

I made 24 cupcakes but only used 19 of them for the flower.

I now realize you can't really see the sprinkles and I can't get a better picture because everyone ate the cupcakes, lol.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.