Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r e...
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Icepaw
Level 37
Threads: 21
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 10:37 AM Post #81
Hana ran past them hugging her books too her chest.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 1:01 PM Post #82
Wrena got up and ran back into the school. She wanted to hide but she knew she couldn't. She listened closely. She sighed and she hoped everything would be okay.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 4:02 PM Post #83
name | karuma karasu | species | werewolf | crush | none | location | girl's locker room | tagged |yuki

karuma continued to dress herself when she caught wind of a familiar scent. a werewolf, like her, close by. she froze when she heard the hidden girl's voice. even though she knew it was a serious situation, kar couldn't help but smirk at the coldness of the tone. "why thank you. i try my best to use my brain. then again, i find it quite simple to outsmart a human." karuma closed the locker door and round the corner so she could make eye contact with the wannabe detective. dressed in a black uniform with a red tie and checkered pleated skirt, the wolf gave a fanged grin. "well, i certainly like to think i did." taking a step forward, she introduced herself with an outstretched fist. "i'm karuma."

[ooc;; just an fyi, i'm probably not going to be on tomorrow.]
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 5:23 PM Post #84
Yuki smirked bumping fists with the girl before introducing herself " Names Yuki, Assuming you know this will not be tolerated well if it escalates. The detectives was one thing. But consider this your warning, if you attack a student or any faculty without clearing it with me first I will make sure it is taken care of.... Permanently.." she said still having a Sirius expression. But her seriousness soon faded into a happy smile " wel! Seeing as you are not acquainted with my Beta how about we all go for a good run!" She asked inviting her to join them.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #85
name | karuma karasu | species | werewolf | crush | none | location | girl's locker room | tagged |yuki

after bumping fists, karuma crossed her arms as she listened to the girl. raising an eyebrow at her seriousness, kar couldn't help but crack a smile when the short blonde threatened her. there was probably at least a good seven inch height difference, not to mention probably fifteen to twenty pounds. holding her hands up in defense, the salmon haired girl let out a chuckle. "alright, madame principal, whatever you say." with a shrug, she crossed her arms again. "i could go for a good run right about now. i just need to make a quick stop first."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 5:47 PM Post #86
Yuki smiled "That's fine, Obi is waiting so we should get going " she said slinging her bag over her shoulder and giving a bright smile before leaving the locker room.

[OOC: last post for today]
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 6:02 PM Post #87

with another shrug and clutching her torn clothes in her hand, karuma head for the door. "alright, then." the first destination on her mind was the boiler room. what better way to dispose of something you desperately need to get rid of? as they walked, kar decided to fill the silence, whether it was a good idea or not. "so obi you said, huh?" her hair swayed and bounced as she tossed her head from one side to the other. a salmon brow was briefly raised, followed by yet another shrug. "sounds cute. is he? well, assuming he's a he and not some girl with a masculine name, eh?" putting her free hand up as to pause all further action, karuma quickly entered the boiler room. after tossing her battle-torn clothes in the furnace, she rejoined yuki in the hall. running her tongue over her wolfish fangs, she resumed the trek to the front doors.

[ooc;; kk, and i can't help but feel that this post is a little reminiscent of yandere.. XD]
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/29/2017 at 3:58 PM Post #88
Yuki had had a little time to think thanks to Karuma's short departure to the boiler room. Karuma Karasu, Third year... Yuki knew she was going to have to do a bit more research, but there were more pressing matters right now. When she returned Yuki continued with their conversation. " Well Obi is like a brother to me, so I'll let you be the judge of his appearance..." she said with a slight chuckle before opening the door to the court yard. Obi was leaned up against the pillar of the gate typing something into his phone and looking rather focused. as they walked up to the white haired boy his ruby red eyes cotinued to read whatever it was he was typing. " Oh Hey Yuki, see you found a friend, so that's what took you so long.." he said glancing up from his phone with a smirk " well kind of, I see you found something too." she said with a stoic expression. " I did... name's Obi by the way.." he said glancing at Karuma.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 4/29/2017 at 3:58 PM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/29/2017 at 4:13 PM Post #89
name | karuma karasu | species | werewolf | crush | none | location | school courtyard | tagged |yuki, obi

smirking, kar did a quick twirl as she walked. "brother, huh? cool. more for me.", she teased, flashing a peace sign. when they arrived in the school's courtyard, karuma's eyes fell on a red-eyed boy leaning against a pillar. crossing her arms and running her tongue over her fangs, she glanced at yuki. "i think he's a cute silver fox.", she commented, not caring if he heard. nodding, she saluted obi. "karuma. nice to meet ya." after her eyes dashed across the area, she continued. "so, judging by your o'natural perfume, you guys are in the same boat as me?"
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/29/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #90
Obi sighed " Yeah good to know your nose works.." he said a slight sarcasm in his voice. this girl seemed to be a bit more frisky than Yuki, though he really didn't care all that much. " Well boss where too?" he asked turning his attention back to Yuki after he had looked the girl over thoroughly. " I think we should go to the peak today, what we have to discuss it a bit too sensitive to discuss in just anywhere..." she said In a serious tone as she took the lead making her way down the sidewalk in the direction of Obi's house/ shop. " Spoken like a true politician" he said with a chuckle walking as to not pass her short strides, but leaving room for Karuma to fit evenly with them as well
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.