Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r e...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:44 PM Post #1

I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r a n c e . . .

Hidden amongst the humans in this world are creatures thought to be purely fictional. They live among them in silence, hidden within the shadows. You may even know one of them. But recently, the population of these creatures has risen, and more and more interactions with humans are being recorded. Now there are hunters of these creatures, and the battle still rages on. Will either of these races be erased from existence? Or will they one day live in peace together...

T h e r e w a s y o u . . .
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:45 PM Post #2

R u l e s

i trust that you all know the basics rules, so i'll keep this post short and simple

{ follow all of the Sylestia rules
{ this is an anime rp. use anime picture only
{ no 'meet me's for personality or history
{ no text-talk. be as literate as you can. this means three to four sentences each post (minimum)
{ no swearing at all, even if you star it out
{ i'd prefer that if you make a male, make a female. vice versa
{ if someone asks for a recap, give them one
{ do not go more than four pages without me
{ have fun

{ i own this roleplay on a different site, which i copied and pasted it from. the pictures do not belong to me. i only did the coding. please do not copy without my permission.
Edited By Dial on 4/22/2017 at 4:49 PM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:46 PM Post #3

C h a r a c t e r s

{ name - age - gender - species - page number }

humans (unlimited)
---
---

creatures (unlimited)
---
karuma karasu - seventeen - female - werewolf - page one
tokiko - fifteen - female - shapeshifter - page one
hana - sixteen - female - angel - page one
yuki hatsuka - eighteen - female - werewolf - page one
obi atasuke - seventeen - male - werewolf - page one
niikura arata - twenty one - male - shapeshifter - page two
hotaru - sixteen - male - demon - page two
wrena lzoy - eighteen - female - shapeshifter - page two
hoshina onanoko - (appears) sixteen - female - angel - page three

hunters (limited)
--[1/7]--
cabal masayoshi - nineteen - male - page one
Edited By Dial on 4/27/2017 at 9:52 AM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:46 PM Post #4

C r e a t u r e s

Mermaids---> These creatures are usually 'human' females that gain a fish tail in place of their legs as soon as they touch water. They can usually control water and talk to sea creatures. They must touch water every 2 days or else they will become both mentally and physically ill.

Vampires---> These creatures are practically ageless. They drink the blood of others and animals to gain strength and health. They usually have super-strength, super-hearing and can fly.

Werewolves---> These creatures are people that can change into a wolf whenever they please. They also have super-speed and a great sense of smell/hearing. On the night of a full moon, they change uncontrollably.

Angels---> Like vampires, these creatures are practically ageless. They don't need to eat or drink, but they can sleep and fly. They can hide their wings, and usually have a light glow coming off of them. Angels can also have minor healing abilities and telepathy. They're usually happy and cheery.

Demons---> These creatures are like zombies, except they aren't really 'dead'. They usually can blanket themselves in shadows and cause minor illusions. They can sleep and fly, but don't have to eat or drink. Demons can also have minor life absorption and telekinesis. They usually have a bad temper and attitude.

Shapeshifters---> These creatures are sometimes mistaken for a werewolf. They can change into two animals, usually animals reflecting their personality. Sometimes they have animal ears or tails while they're human, but it's uncommon.
Edited By Dial on 4/24/2017 at 10:00 AM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:47 PM Post #5

F o r m s

with this, i'd rather you make your own forms. below is what you need to have in them

picture
name
species
hunter (humans only)
crush
description (if no picture)

post all forms and non-roleplay chat on the discussion thread
Edited By Dial on 4/22/2017 at 4:52 PM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:47 PM Post #6
R e l a t i o n s h i p s

+
together

=
family

|
broke up

-->

---
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:48 PM Post #7

R e s e r v e d
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/22/2017 at 4:48 PM Post #8
O p e n a n d A c c e p t i n g

Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/23/2017 at 11:58 AM Post #9
Toki awoke from her sleep, the morning air blew through her window and outside there was a faint glimpse of cloud. Although the sun otherwise looked bright and cheerful, to Toki it seemed like rain would soon be coming. Sitting upright on her bed, Toki rose to her feet. It was school today, so Toki changed and went downstairs, leaving without making a noise to ensure that her mother wasn't disturbed. The world was silent as she walked to school, the only noise was Toki's feet hitting floor as she walked.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 11:05 AM Post #10
" What is the point of a class rep meeting this late in the year anyway" Obi sighed obviously not too thrilled about the event. " Just suck it up, its not like it is going to be a long meeting." Yuki said opening the door to one of the classrooms where the other class reps were gathered. " good morning, shall we begin!" Yuki said cheerfully sitting down at the table with the others Obi sitting in a seat net to her. " Yes, we would like to bring some incidents to the attention of the reps for each class. there have been some unexplained events, sightings and disappearances..... if anyone had any information now would be the time to let us know" These two had not gone undetected upon Yuki's arrival, Two detectives sat in the far corner of the room, they seemed young, but she could tell they knew what they were looking for. so any wrong turn could land her in quite the predicament. " oh hello detectives, my apologies for not noticing you sooner, unfortunately I don't think I have much to report from the fourth year class that i'm sure you don't already know.." she said not breaking eye contact with the two. Obi watching her carefully he glanced at the others who were hesitant to answer and felt he could take the focus from Yuki farily quickly " What about the third year classes? didn't you guys have a student pretty shaken up during lunch the other day?" He asked as the younger boy with glasses fumbled nervously. " Y-yes we did, Tomia Hanita, she was flustered about seeing something strange, but she had been sick for a few days and yesterday was her first day back, so we all just assumed it was her mind playing tricks on her..." the boy said nervously Yuki breaking her eye contact with the detectives " Hmm. I do believe that if any other incidents of that manner have taken place in any of the other classes you should stay and discus them with the detectives... Obi and I will keep watch over your classes while you speak with them, and inform you immediately if any other strange things happen." Yuki said before standing and turning to the door as the sound of a bell filled the hallway Obi opening the door.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.