Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r e...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 4:58 PM Post #41
The day had gone by rather smoothly even with the detectives snooping around. Obi let out a stiff sigh feeling bored as ever glancing about the courtyard blankly waiting for Yuki to return. soon a dark feeling swept over him in conjunction with other mixed senses..."Wha-" he breathed feeling overwhelmed and getting tense and on High alert not even knowing Yuki had come back stack of notebooks in her hands. " Whats got your Tail in a knot O.... bi" she said having the same feeling wash over her as well causing her happy felling to turn into fear. There were so many two or three in one place?... and this other presence.. something dark and beyond her comprehension. She honed in on that one her eyes soon landing on a boy with jet black hair and eyes as blood red as Obi's, though she had locked in on the source of the ominous feeling she couldn't control her thoughts and the stack of notebooks hit the ground with a clatter of pages. Obi still unsure of the source managed to glance at Yuki and follow her locked eyes... so even she was tense. The though caused him to freeze and lock his eyes on this individual as well.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #42
Hotaru
As Hotaru passed the people his eyes locked with the girl and a smirk rose on his face. He could smell her fear from a mile away so he whispered to her, "You reak of fear, girl. Might want to sort that out." He then passed them and laughed quietly to himself.

Toki
As soon as she had noticed the girl leave, Toki rushed back into her isolation haven, the library, and proceeded to curl up on the comfy chair, with a book in her arms.
Edited By Hollybolly426 on 4/24/2017 at 5:06 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:07 PM Post #43
Wrena didn't move and just laid there. Her eyes were closed. She held onto her hood and she opened her eyes. She stretched a bit.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:10 PM Post #44
Toki
Now that the girl was gone she could relax, Toki removed her beanie and let her ears swivel round. Now that her ears were free, she could hear everything as clear as day. It was no longer muffled and uncomfortable. Toki let out a with of relief and grinned contently.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:12 PM Post #45
Wrena got up and she read her book under a tree. She sniffed around carefully when she was sure no one was around. She smiled and yawned. She was exhausted.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:16 PM Post #46
Toki continued reading for a while but soon her eyes began to grow heavy. They shut completely and Toki drifted off into her world of imagination.... In the middle of school.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:19 PM Post #47
Wrena went back to laying down. She pulled back her hood knowing that no one would be outside. She let her ears show and she listened for any sort of noise. She smiled
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:34 PM Post #48
Yuki was shaking as he passed unable to move. Obi was pretty shaken up but managed to pick up her notebooks, " I don't know what that was, but lets hope it keeps it distance.." He said felling a bit better now. Yuki was still frozen in place, but she was able to speak " He's..... He is nothing like us.." she managed to whisper folding her arms over her chest to ease her shaking " C'mon.... " he said grabbing her wrist and pulling her to the schools entrance and down the sidewalk towards the shop. Obi's parents specialized in handguns, and own a weapon store downtown. Obi preferred Knives himself, but now wasn't the time for him and Yuki to discus holding techniques. after the two made it upstairs in his small room above the shop Obi sat her down on his bed and glare down at the girl before him still shaking in fear. " Hey Snap out of it! You can't go around acting scared of everything that's not like us!" he said quite angrily leaning against a dresser clutching its rim with both hands, he wasn't going to to lie he was still pretty shaken, but seeing his alpha so rattled was causing him to lose his cool. Yuki finally took a deep breath and spoke a coherent sentience " You'r right, sorry to worry you the smell of Death he reaks of threw me off" she said smiling as best she could" How about we take that run now....." she said weakly tying to set him at ease. Obi smirked " I think that wouldn't be a bad idea.." he said grabbing a jacket and heading down stairs and out of the back of the shop with Yuki into the woods. once they were in deep enough they both took on their wolf forms Yuki taking the lead. The two racing through the trees towards the small cliff about a mile behind the school.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 5:44 PM Post #49
Hotaru's sudden act of cockiness disappeared and he internally yelled at himself, 'You told yourself you weren't going to be like them and here you are acting like what you truly are. Jeez, get a grip!' Hotaru hated himself at the moment. "Stupid demon side." He hissed. Hotaru exited the school and walked towards an empty field in the distance.
Edited By Hollybolly426 on 4/24/2017 at 6:29 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 4/24/2017 at 11:44 PM Post #50
Once at the cliff the two switched back to their human forms So, got any idea what he was? I'm sure you have had plenty of time to process your encounter..." Obi said sticking his hands in his pockets as he gazed out over the water off the cliff. Yes, but I'm not quite confident with my assessment this time..." Yuki said sitting on the edge of the cliff dangling her legs off the edge. There was defiantly a fatal darkness present, but I caught a sniff of something else... I'm not sure if it was defiance or something like passion..." she said leaning back resting her hands on the stone ground like a tripod. Whatever it was it was like a part of him was trying to separate itself from the darkness that surrounded him..." she said seeing even more in thought and distracted than before. " So like a split personality?" Obi asked questionable of her suggestions. No more like a pull from innate instinct... It would be like me and you wanting to kill canines... she said before she realized how weird that sounded "uh... Oh I didn't mean it like that like us not wanting to be wolves!" she said turning around trying to fix her mistake. Obi chuckled Okay for a second there I though you may have lost it, but I think I get what youre saying..." he said giving a reassuring smile. " Besides we are only a mile from the school, with the death vibe that dude was giving off he should be able to sense us from here..." he continued with a smile glancing up at the sky " May I say you are impeccable Alpha... a secluded place like this with a non threatening vibe, always the best way to keep bystanders out of the way" he said running a hand through his hair. Your learning quickly Obi, I'm quite proud.." she said standing up and facing the direction of the school and letting out a echoing Howl cupping her hands around her mouth though it was an almost impeccable match to her own in wolf form.

(OOC: I normally ping everyone in my post to cut down on getting lost in several pages, but Upon request I can Totally not blow up your list ^-^, Though after going about a page and a half without posting fro someone I will probably ping you just so you can get a gist for what is going on, normally my post will include key points as to keep everyone theoretically on the same page. I pinged everyone in this post as a heads up )
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 4/25/2017 at 8:07 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.