Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r e...
Page 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 5/1/2017 at 9:51 AM Post #91
name | karuma karasu | species | werewolf | crush | none | location | school courtyard | tagged |yuki, obi

noticing the sarcasm in his voice, kar cracked a grin. she had a feeling she was going to have quite a bit of fun with this one in the future. karuma preyed on reactions, and obi's were different for a change. instead of the usual flirting back or shying away, he didn't seem to be affected at all. as they began walking, she quickly skipped up between them, tossing her arms over their shoulders. "hope you guys are good runners. otherwise, this isn't going to be much of a race.", she teased with a fanged smile. dropping her arms by her sides, she turned her attention back to yuki, nudging her with her elbow. "so how long did it take for him to start calling you boss?"
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/1/2017 at 1:04 PM Post #92
Obi chuckled " When she kicked my tail second day of school..." he said compleatly serious, speaking before Yuki even had a chance " though she really didn't like it it has stuck a bit" he finished throwing his hands behind his head as he walked the shop only a half a block away now. Yuki didn't seem to mind his interjection " yep he caused quite the mess that day..." she said with a chuckle remembering the event. " Though we have both mellowed out a bit Since first year"
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/2/2017 at 9:15 AM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/2/2017 at 8:26 AM Post #93
name | karuma karasu | species | werewolf | crush | none | location | school courtyard | tagged |yuki, obi

as soon as those words left obi's mouth, karuma couldn't help but chuckle. "she beat you up?", she asked with a wide smile. her point was the sheer size difference between the two. listening to yuki,
a salmon eyebrow raised. "troublemaker, huh? the big bad silver fox putting tacks on teachers' chairs?", she teased, sticking out her momentarily tongue and nudging obi with her elbow. karuma shook her head regarding yuki's last remark. "i truly believe that mellow is not in my vocabulary." the werewolf then did a sideways cartwheel, thinking back to all the pranks she's pulled. water over the door, glue on the seat, she even rigged a pencil sharpener to blow bubbles.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/2/2017 at 9:15 AM Post #94
Obi smirked " Yeah though mediocre tricks like that weren't what I got in trouble for.... Yuki's class rep position is just a mask of her true leadership enforcement for the rest of us..." he said dropping his hands into his pockets. " Yeah I guess you could put it that way, though it makes me sound like a dictator.." she said thinking before explaining a bit " To make it short I know almost everyone at the school, and what breed they are, though there are a ton of transfers this year, so our job just got a lot harder.... I regulate almost everything to keep the human students and most importantly Ourselves safe, and from being exposed, " She said with a bright smile, it was clear to see the short blond loved what she did having her hands in range to pull all the strings necessary to keep secrets and expose them at will. "that's where this Idiot messed up having a S class Violation" Obi said referring to himself with a chuckle Yuki smirked " And now after four years you have yet to do it again..." she said victoriously before turning her attention back to Karuma " yours was a K class, Injury or murder of civilian, but since they did not head my previous methods, and as that was my next choice of action i'm willing to overlook it as a planed order." She said her look a bit more serious, but more on the businesses side than a lecture.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 5/2/2017 at 3:34 PM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/4/2017 at 9:14 AM Post #95

"tsk. it may be mediocre to you, but to me it is an art form. do you not understand the amount of planning it takes to fill the teachers' lounge with soapy bubbles without anyone noticing? have some class, obi.", she announced proudly with a smirk, teasingly sticking her tongue out at the last part. karuma tossed her head from side to said as she listened, her salmon locks swaying and bouncing with each movement. her eyebrows furrowed at what obi said next. "S class..?", her voice trailed, interrupted by yuki's next declaration. with a shrug, kar grinned. "i'm okay with that.. madame dictator. and yeah, they were getting on my nerves too, obviously. i felt like i had to do something, especially after all these years of doing nothing but watching."

[ooc;; srry it took me so long to respond]
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 5/4/2017 at 9:56 AM Post #96
Obi chuckled before opening the door to the shop so they could enter. " I leave the tricky games to her, and besides its probably less painful that you got to them before her" he said before entering behind the closing the door that caused a bell to ring. the shop was small, but filled to the brim with weapons and clothing. behind the center counter that made a small square in the center of the room to the right flush with the wall was a door and there was a small walkway straight ahead that led to a back door. " Hey Mom!" "Hey Mom, Dad.... we are going to drop off our stuff and go for a run I'll be back late so we will get dinner ourselves." he said before opening the door to the right that lead up a flight of stairs. Yuki ran up the stairs and dropped her book bag on the bed " Hey Are we taking the thing!?" she yelled down the stairs after a thought crossed her mind... there was a brief silence as Obi though on the question himself " Nah Just leave it we can do that tomorrow..." he called back up.

((OOC:Its fine))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.