Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r e...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 2:44 PM Post #61
Hotaru walked through the hallway, an angry expression on his face. "This stupid school, it's awful!" His foul mood reflected into his appearance and the other students seemed to bend around him, avoiding him at every chance. Furiously he stomped down the staircase, he needed some air or this temper would never pass.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 2:58 PM Post #62
Niik walked up the school steps, and accidentally bumped into a boy who had a foul temper at the present moment.
"Sorry." Niik said.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 3:01 PM Post #63
Hotaru practically hissed at the boy as he stumbled backwards. He stormed past the boy and into the field before flopping down, sitting in the grass.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 3:24 PM Post #64
Niik went to the boy's locker room and changed his uniform.
"Not sopping wet anymore, are you?" Hoshi's voice asked.
"Were you watching me change?!!! TELL ME!!!" Niik demanded.
"Well.... maybe." Hoshi said.
"You're disgusting." Niikura said angrily.
"That boy looked angry." Hoshina said casually.
"What does that have to do with me?"
"Oh nothing. Just thinking aloud." Hoshi slowly came back into existence.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 3:29 PM Post #65
Hotaru picked at the grass as he sat, throwing it somewhere behind him. Hotaru breathed deeply, trying to clear his mind and forget his anger. Slowly he stood up and walked slowly back inside.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 3:35 PM Post #66
Wrena sighed and closed her eyes. She pulled her hood back up and she curled up. She fell asleep outside. She dreamt of nothing really.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 4:53 PM Post #67
name | karuma karasu | species | werewolf | crush | none | location | outside of school | tagged | open

karuma's gaze lifted from the sketchpad as she heard voices. putting her things back into her bag,
she watched, focused on two detectives leaving the school building. her heart thumped in her ears. she could feel her fangs lengthening as anger rushed through her veins. there were only two of them this time.
she knew she could take them on. but did she dare, knowing the consequences that lay ahead? the red haired girl stood and followed the men nonchalantly, keeping her head down. as the men round a corner to a desolate path, she silently crept into the small patch of woods next to them. karuma then shifted and leaped, her jaws snatching one of the men by the back of the neck.
-time skip-
kar stepped back in her human form, examining what she had done. she wasn't proud, but she was satisfied. she felt like justice had been served. the werewolf drug the bodies to the river and rolled them in before traveling back to the school. she crouched in the bushes next to the building, waiting for an opportunity to sneak into the girl's locker room.
Edited By Dial on 4/27/2017 at 6:19 PM.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 6:24 PM Post #68
[ooc; *face palm* gah, i so messed up XD i pressed edit on my first post to copy the info bar so i can use it in my new post, and i typed up my new post, then accidentally pressed edit again... so, first post lost.]
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 9:11 PM Post #69
Yuki and Obi where at either end of the Third year hall again waiting for the last bell to ring. Yuki atop the lockers again to account for her short stature, smiling and being polite as always once the bell sounded. she had found several new creatures today, it made her happy to know there were so many that could play nice with the humans, that was the goal, to keep everything here as peaceful as possible to avoid attention. The whole reason she took the position as class rep president was to keep her and Obi's little secret, and keep everyone else safe. after the last person had exited the hall Yuki started to the girls locker room " hey I'll meet you at the gate okay!" she said happily before continuing to the Locker room.

Yuki-
Yuki entered the locker room feeling several presences, but she didn't let her expression change, one in particular was just outside the wall. she opened her locker and removed her rep band and replaced it with her light blue jacket. she pulled one more thing from her locker but kept it hidden placing it quickly in her pocket.

Obi-
As soon as Obi stepped out side he felt that feeling again, it was still creepy, but being he knew who it was coming from its wasn't long before he spotted the boy releasing his tension. Out of curiosity he walked up to hip standing only a few feet away a to not crowed him. " You, what's with the creepy smell ya got going on there?" he said so only the boy could hear the others being to far off.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/28/2017 at 8:14 AM Post #70
(Who's Obi talking to?)
Niikura sat on the grass, Hoshi, who was invisible, beside him.
"Stop bugging me!" he said angrily.
"I didn't mean to... Niikura-senpai." Hoshina said, putting her hand on his arm.
Niik jerked it away. "Stop touching me!"
This was a very odd sight for those who couldn't hear Hoshi, but were able to hear Niik.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.