Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > I n a W o r l d o f D i f f e r e...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 4/25/2017 at 9:38 AM Post #51
Niik jumped from tree to tree, making good progress.
Not much long now, then I'll be out of this forest. he thought.
Hoshi appeared out of nowhere beside him.
"Hello my good sir!" the angel said.
"Gaaah!!!" Niik fell out of the tree, and lay spreadeagled on the leaf-strewn forest floor.
"Oh, I'm so sorry!" Hoshi exclaimed, hovering over him.
"Uuuuughhhh." Niik moaned.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 9:45 AM Post #52
-stupidly edited my post instead of copy and pasting.. first post lost..-
Edited By Dial on 4/27/2017 at 5:23 PM.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 10:03 AM Post #53
"If you don't mind, I'm trying to get to school." Niik said angrily.
"Oh. Sorry." Hoshina said, looking down at her bare feet. Niik looked at her more carefully. Her skin had an odd paleness to it... as if it was glowing! Niik decided to risk it.
"What are you?" he asked, his brow furrowing.
"What do you mean?" Hoshi asked.
"Like... what kind of... er... thing are you. I'm a shapeshifter." Niik said.
"Oh! I understand now! I'm an angel!" the bluette said, showing him her wings.
"An angel..." Niikura repeated.
"Yep! If you're a shapeshifter, then you can change forms! What forms can you take?"
"A phoenix and a white bengal tiger." the redhead said.
"Can you show me?!!!" Hoshi asked excitedly.
"Sorry, but no. It hurts a lot." Niik said awkwardly.
"Oh... That's okay. I was just wondering." the angel said with a disappointed tone.
"Well, I've got to go to school so... I'll see you later I guess." Niikura said awkwardly, before walking off.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 12:40 PM Post #54
Obi sighed glad to have gotten the break during their free period, but the time to return to school was drawing near, and seeing as Yuki was lost in thought he took it upon him self to drag her out of her world of thought. " Hey Short stack.. lets get back class is about to start, and we had to patrol the third year hall again." he said pulling the ribbon fro her hair letting her long blond hair fall down, he held the ribbon delicately between his fingers a teasing expression on his face. he leaped up grasping for the ribbon which obi gently kept out of her reach. " Hey jerk give that back!" she growled frustrated " C'mon you can reach it" he said holding it above her head expecting her to get up set, but instead he found himself faced with a challenging smirk. the shirt girl threw out a low improvised swooping kick, but it was clear she had skill. Obi hit the ground with a thud his face shocked and the ribbon snatched from his hand before he hit the ground. " Don't forget you place Obi.." she said a kind smile on her face as she tied up her hair and started to walk back to the school. " Yes ma'ma.." Obi mumbled before picking himself up and catching up to the short girl. when the two reached the front doors of the school they were both surprised how quiet it was. when they opened the door the were greeted by the same two detectives from earlier. " Hello detectives I assume you got the information you needed.. " Yuki said happy and smiling Obi standing stoic as ever now. " Yes miss Yuki was is... but we never did get to speak to you on your thoughts, though your third year representative gave us quite a bit of info.." the detective said with a sneaky grin. Yuki's expression had become quite serious at the mention of her fellow rep.
" Gentlemen.. I'd like to advise you not to assault my fellow classmates again, and as for what ever you would like to talk to me about you may do so here.... no closed doors, leaves to much room for negligence don't you agree.." she said spoken like a true politician complimented by a warning glare. " Yes miss Yuik... that will be all for today then our questions for you can wait.. " the other detective said seeming a bit shaken the younger detective not fully on board, but listening to his superiors. The two watched them leave almost ignoring the sound of the ell ringing signifying their tardiness.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Threads: 37
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 12:49 PM Post #55
Toki walked through the school corridors, pulling her beanie further down her head. Slowly, she approached the class, her feet softly hitting the floor as she attempted to make no noise. The door grew close and she gently pushed it open, staring across the empty classroom. No one was there yet, it seemed she was early. Slumping down onto her chair, she pulled out a book and leaned back, immersing herself in a fictional world.
Edited By Hollybolly426 on 4/27/2017 at 12:50 PM.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 1:19 PM Post #56
"Crap! I'm late!" Niik said, as the school bell rang. He was in the hallway, but his teacher would count his tardiness for not being in the classroom before the bell. Mr. Genkaku was very strict about these sort of things.
"I'm so sorry for being late, Mr. Genkaku." Niikura said, opening the door.
A girl in the back snickered.
"Mr. Arata, that is the second time this week." Genkaku said.
"I'm sorry."
"Take your seat." the teacher said crisply.
"Yes sir."
"Now, who can tell me the difference between Primary succession and Secondary succession?" Genkaku asked, turning back to the class.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 1:34 PM Post #57
Toki sat up suddenly as the bell rang signalling the start of class, she looked around and saw that everyone was already seated. Toki turned to look at the teacher and sighed, another boring day of listening to their bland speeches. The lesson passed by incredibly slowly and it took every ounce of her self control, to not fall asleep any second.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 2:20 PM Post #58
"Class dismissed." Mr. Genkaku said after what seemed like ages.
About time. Niik thought, rolling his eyes.
He picked up his backpack and headed outside. The musky smell of the classroom had given him a headache. He needed some fresh air.
He headed towards his locker and stuffed his backpack in it, then headed outside with a stack of perfectly squared paper.
Origami always helped to clear his mind.
He found a place to sit under the cherry blossom trees in the school's botanical garden. He sat on a soft patch of grass by the koi pond, and started folding.
Gee426
Level 62
The Tender
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 2:26 PM Post #59
Toki walked down the corridor, after the bell. She walked out into the school playground and sat down in the corner, pulling out a book and reading silently, hoping not to get bothered.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 4/27/2017 at 2:38 PM Post #60
This is stupid. Niikura thought. I need to do something better with my life.
"NICK!!!" a voice screamed in his ear.
Nick gave a start and fell into the koi pond.
"Hoshi!" he sputtered angrily, a lily pad was on his head. "Don't do that!"
"Sorry." Hoshina said.
"Never mind. I needed a change of clothes anyway." Niik said, getting out of the pond.
"Want me to help you?" the bluette asked.
"No. I can take care of myself." the redhead said, turning to go to the locker room.
"Oh... Okay... Niikura Senpai." Hoshi said blushing.
"Please... Pleaaase refrain from calling me that." Niik begged. Many girls at school had already called him that. He didn't need another.
"Oh. Sorry Niikura." Hoshina said, before fading into nothing.
Niik had a bad feeling that she was still watching him, but she was invisible. So he took a chance.
"Go away, I mean it." he said.
"Fine!" Hoshi's voice said.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.