Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Pet Trait Designs
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 7:51 AM Post #1
Hello everyone! We will be holding design contests once again for the Spring Festival! Please make sure to read the rules carefully!

Rules

1. Design a pet gene or mutation for only the following species: Aeridini, Aurleon, Draeyl, Kelpari, Luffox, Lunemara, Morkko, Qitari, Sylvorpa, Vulnyx, Zolnixi. After you are done designing your trait, come back to this thread and post the image in this thread. To get a blank pet image just go to the generator page and take the image from there. You can resize the image to the maximum size via the image url, the maximum size is 500.

2. You must draw the trait on the pet. If you feel that your drawing skills aren't great, then along with your drawing you can include a description to better help us envision your mutation. If you are unable to draw something, then I am sorry, there will be no exceptions.

3. You are allowed to be free with your creative process, so it is not necessary to make it Spring themed.

4. Please do not reserve posts. If you reserve a post I will delete your post.

5. Before submitting your entry please make sure to scan the thread to see if someone else has done something similar. Try to make your entry unique and if someone has already done something that you were wanting to do...then I highly suggest you pick something different.

6. You may only submit ONE official entry for each species on the list. If you wish to submit more then you can send me a PM with drawings of your trait idea. However all PMed entries that are sent to me will not count for prizes.

7. The end date is April 9th at 11:59PM server, after that the thread will be locked. I apologize that the time limit is quite short. Please just do your best if you choose to participate.

Prizes

All entries that are picked will have the trait created and will receive a Mystical Essence of the submitted species. Everyone that participates will also receive a participation prize.

Don't comment on someone's entry unless you have something nice to say. If someone copies your entry then have faith in us that we will determine the correct winner. Please do not fight over entries, if I see anyone doing this in the thread then whoever is fighting will be disqualified.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 8:14 AM Post #2

Orca whale pattern for sylvorpa (G1). May add hatchlings later.
Edited By Deidriel on 3/31/2017 at 10:57 AM.
Kristallfisch
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 8:53 AM Post #3
A design idea for mutation slot 2 in draeyls: Pterodactylus =)

(I made a screenshot, please klick for the larger image.)

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AuM6Lyk4wUf3iQGysMm9RL0G1jqg
Edited By Kristallfisch on 3/31/2017 at 9:03 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:07 AM Post #4
I have been working on making a set out Of this But I will Just Upload the M2 Right Now Thanks For doing these ^-^
Encrusted Gems

and a co op with Savynn
It was a it more difficult to get the gems on the Kelp, But I think I got the Idea Across.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 4/1/2017 at 10:46 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:09 AM Post #5
Love The Idea of and Orca Gene on them! and your Layout of the color is Perfect!
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:18 AM Post #6
Those gems look really good! They could be a really pretty mutation for a lot of pets :D
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:19 AM Post #7
Here are my entries for the Spring Festival Trait Contest! Not only do I have entries done in watercolour paints, but I also decided to try some digital entries as well. All digital entries were done in MS Paint and drawn with a mouse. I look forward to seeing what everyone makes~

Aeridini
Galaxy/Nebula Swirl:
The idea behind this is to have a swirling nebula or galaxy around the Aeridini with various sized stars in it. The base part of it(pink in the picture) is relatively transparent, so it doesn't obstruct genes or other mutations much.

Aurleon
Water Spirit:
I wanted to give the Aurleon an aquatic feel.

Draeyl
Astral Wings:
This is one I am reentering. It is a set of wings based off of the Astral Armor and Helm for the Draeyl.

Kelpari
Cosmic Mantle:
On the chest is a stone with a star inside. There is a metal loop around the neck which has engravings on it. There is also supposed to be a metal crescent moon around each shoulder blade which also has engravings on it. The pinky red stuff coming off of the loop and crescent moons is supposed to be cosmic energy with stars in it.

Luffox
Phoenix Wings:
The golden feathers form the arm of the wing and out from the feathers come flames.

Lunemara
Solar Wings:
I got the idea from native sun art. I though, with a name like "Lune", it would be nice to throw some sun/moon references in there. The wings are supposed to be transparent.

Morkko
Shadow/Ephemeral Familiars:
The Morkko has little familiars(drawn like hummingbirds) flying around it, but they look hazy or shadow like.

Qitari
Rainbow Essence:
The Qitari has a couple of rainbow traits, so I thought a Rainbow Essence mutation would go well with them.

Sylvorpa
Storm Guardian Wings:
The Sylvorpa has a pair of dragon like wings made out of water. In them course lightening bolts.

Vulnyx
Starfire Runes:
This is a gene design to go with the Starfire Mutation set~

Zolnixi
Kamaitachi:
This mutation is based off of the Yokai in Japanese lore called Kamaitachi. In this mutation, I have given the Zolnixi a sickle coming out of its tail and one sickle coming out of each of its legs.

Thanks for having the design thread this fest, Krin! I always have a lot of fun doing this and seeing what everyone else comes up with! :)
Edited By Kalores on 4/3/2017 at 12:29 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:21 AM Post #8
Thank you!
I know ^-^, And I wouldent Mind If someone decided to do gems For another Species, in fact that would be pretty neat!
Acaciablossomm
Level 31
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 10:12 AM Post #9
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45019&page=1#4
Author: Katelynn4545
Time Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:07 AM
I have been working on making a set out Of this But I will Just Upload the M2 Right Now Thanks For doing these ^-^
Encrusted Gems

and a co op with Savynn
It was a it more difficult to get the gems on the Kelp, But I think I got the Idea Across.

Wow! This is so beautiful! :D (Do you know if they have crystal wings for the same species? I think that'd look awesome!) But seriously, it looks really cool! <3
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 10:44 AM Post #10
I Was thinking of doing wings, but I just haven gotten around to it!, But if you want to take a stab at wings I don't mind, I cant Post another design for the nixis this time so feel free!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.