Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Pet Trait Designs
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 4/3/2017 at 1:17 AM Post #71
aw gosh, thanks.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 2:39 AM Post #72
Ice Fins

The bluish part is a bit transparent

Storm wings

To accompany the storm mane

Ice Wings

To accompany the Ice Crown and Ice armor

Dancing Flames

Dancing Flames

There has been a lot of fire luffox designs so I decided to play along

Bio-luminescent Head Fins
Edited By Snowcrystal on 4/7/2017 at 8:12 AM.
Kurotora
Level 50
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 12:04 PM Post #73
An armor for Luffox. The armor is supposed to have only one color, but I did this because I can't work with shadows. The diamond and the sun's also have the same color.

And here is an armor for Zolnixi. The armer here is also supposed to be one color. The diamonds and the sun's also need the same color.

Edited By Kurotora on 4/4/2017 at 2:11 PM.
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 6:50 PM Post #74
Aw, thank you for that ^-^! I like your gem encrustedness, too. They're eye-catching. Also makes sense for the Kelpari.. Surely, some kelpari live deep in the oceans or underwater caves and have developed crystalline structures on their bodies.

Anywho, I totally agree: there are a lot of good zolnixi traits! I hope multiple are chosen as they are all so very different.
Lia123
Level 36
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 7:08 PM Post #75
i was kinda lazy when i covered up the things i was trying to redraw, sorry ^^'

Spore Mushrooms, kinda inspired by the mutation for m3, corruption c:

(fluffy) Cloud Wings. They should be more defined towards the top, less defined at the bottom. Also, must be very fluffy.

this is a pattern that I dont know what to call. It was modeled after light filtering through a body of water. The green lines represent the actual lines of the pattern. The pink is a lighter fade, possibly determined by eye color? The blue lines are a hopefully darker fade, possibly decided by coat color 3. Also, fyi, the sharp things in dark blue are meant to be like waves ^^'
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 11:46 PM Post #76
Givin' the Lunes some love, this might already be on the plate for the upcoming redesign, but if not, this is a really basic idea.

Comet Moth Wings

And this looks like garbo, but the idea I'm going for is the Sea Feather Star, where the blue is the M2 color, and red the EC or AC.

Based off of this:

Edit: removed extra Lune entry
Edited By Junco on 4/10/2017 at 12:17 AM.
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 8:04 AM Post #77
Aeridini G1: Delicate Veins

Aurleon G3: Spring Runes

Draeyl G1: Bleeding Heart

Edited By Elleshie on 4/5/2017 at 8:37 AM.
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 11:07 AM Post #78
I love the line designs, especially the eye spots they are so totally cute.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 8:04 PM Post #79
This is going to be a long post and I apologize for that. Here are my pet traits designs!

Aeridini - Rainbow, Gene 1
(Simple name, but works the best since the other genes have simple names to)

Like it sounds, Rainbow would give an Aeridini a rainbow colored tail/flower. I choose this design because Aeridini need more in Gene 1, and it was inspired by the Rainbow Mane and Rainbow Scales of the Qitari. Although I think the Aeridini's rainbow would be a little more muted than the Qitari's

Aurleon - Songbird Notes or Songbird Essence, Mutation 1 or Mutation 2
(It should probably go under Mutation 1, but it would be nice if it could work with the tails and beaks by being under Mutation 2)

I first had a hard time coming up with anything, but than noticed the note stamp in my art program. I really like this mutation because Aurleons are always thought of very bird-like, so music notes really fit with them.

Draeyl - Fire Wings, Mutation 1
(Simple fitting name)

Inspired by the lack of fire wing. Flaming Tail is a great mutation, but it nor the Astral mutations have any wings to match it. The Fire Wing would match the Flaming Tail, but hopefully also work close enough with the Astral mutations as well. The eye color would probably effect the color of the wings.

Kelpari - Steampunk Runes, Gene 3
(I think Steampunk Runes is a more exciting name than Gear Runes)

I noticed that the Kelpari don't have much in Gene 3, so I decided to make another rune for them. The Kelpari don't really have anything digital or steampunk styled, so this rune is very different and unique for them! It would give them a nice new taste for people to design with.

Luffox - Snowflake Runes, Gene 3
(Pre-named Rune, as found on Morkkos, Qitaris, etc.)

I wanted to make a gene for the Luffox that would match their beautiful snowflake wings, and they also are lacking in Gene 3 as well. The design is largly inspired by the Morkkos Snowflake Rune.

Lunemara - Petal Armor, Mutation 2
(Named because of the petal-like plates on the front)

I wanted to either do something for Gene 2 or Mutation 2, and ended up making this armor. The armor is named after the petal-like/leaf-like plates in the front. The armor covers the whole body except the neck fur and head of the lune, and a helmet cover the top of the head with a little horn on the nose, although it probably would change to a swirled nose when they are revamped.

Morkko - Feathered Wings, Mutation 2
(Named because they are feathered, but if you can come up with something better, go for it!)

I realized I stink at drawing feathered wings! I have long wanted for Morkkos to have any kind of wings. These feathered wings are designed after the semi-folded wings of the Vulnyx. I notice that the proportion and angle are probably off, but I know you would make it correct.

Qitari - Spotted Scales, Gene 2
(Dalmation Scales would also be a cute name!)

I wanted to either make something for their mane or their scales, and went with the scales! I like this design because it isn't really like anything they have, yet is very simple and useful for designing. The white scales would be colored by Color 2, while the orange scales would be colored by Gene 2.

Sylvorpa - Seaweed Wings, Mutation 2
(Named after the other seaweed mutations)

Honestly the Sylvorpa only have a little lacking in Mutation 2, so I made a pair of wings to match with some of their other mutations. These wings would match with Encroaching Seaweed and Seaweed Whirlwind, and maybe would work with the Leafy Seadragon Fins and Leafy Seadragon Head Fins.

Vulnyx - Speckled Roan, Gene 1
(Could also just be called Roan, or if you can come up with something better)

I don't like how anything in Gene 1 is wild cat related, so I made this cat inspired roan design to go under Gene 1, to allow for more diverse designs. The roan design would be a unique addition for the Vulnyx, and could be paired nicely with the other genes.

Zolnixi - Wispy Tail, Mutation 1
(Inspired by the Luffox's Wisoy Tail, so I kept the same name)

The Zolnixis look cute in all their different kinds of tails, and mutation 1 was the most lacking, so I did a tail design. The Wispy Tail is largly inspired by the Wispy Tail mutation of the Luffox, thus the same name.

Whew, and that's all of them. Again sorry for the super long post, but I wanted to give a little description for them, and needed to post male and female.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 4/6/2017 at 4:37 PM Post #80
Aeridini - Flowered Headdress

Aurleon - Bat/Dragon Wings

Draeyl - Jeweled Horns

Kelpari - Mandarin Fish (Inspiration)

Vulnyx - Chibi Bat Wings

Zolnixi - Chibi Bat Wings
Edited By Fox on 4/6/2017 at 4:38 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.