Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Pet Trait Designs
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:50 PM Post #21
Alright so my drawing skills suck, but hopefully my descriptions make up for that. I'll be adding as I go since I'm still coming up with ideas for all the species.

Draeyl - Petal Wings
I based this a bit off of the Leaf Petal wings the nephinis have. I drew then with three colors, two colors for the inner and outer wing sections and a third color (probably the eye color) for the stripes or spots. Alternatively, the wings could be just a single color with the striped or spotted pattern. I did stripes and spots (the spotted are being submitted via PM due to the design limit) because of the two types of moth wings we currently have and like the idea of continuing that pattern. I also like having a wing to go with the fairy frill muts.

Petal Wings (Striped) - Male

Petal Wings (Striped) - Female

Kelpari - Sea Urchin Mane
This is a very simple sketch since I don't have the skills to fully display my vision, so I included a reference pic this time. Basically, I was picturing Sea Urchin spines as a mane mutation. As shown in the picture, the some of the spines stick out at angles, creating an overlap effect when viewed from the side. They can start small on the head, get longer on the body and then taper off again near the tail base, I just didn't trust myself to pull that off accurately in my sketches.

Sea Urchin Mane - Male

Sea Urchin Mane - Female

Aeridini - Frost/Ice Wings
Perhaps not the most inspired idea, but I think the Aeris are due for some icy type wings. What I have shown here is a rudimentary wibg shape with icicles in place of feathers. The faint stars are there to represent a little frosty shimmer.

Frost/Ice Wings - Male

Frost/Ice Wings - Female

Sylvorpa - Electric Eel
Anither simple drawing. I thought the sylvorpas would look neat with a lightning mutation and since they're water creatures that made me think of electric eels. That type of eel actually has a straight ripply sort if fin running along their underside which I thought made a nice addition, and then I put squiggly lines where I thought the electricity could go. I made the two different colors because I think in practice it would look better pulling from two color slots.

Electric Eel - Male

Electric Eel - Female

Fairy Lights - Luffox
Okay, so these are just some floating, glowy orb things. I was thinking the orb and the glowy bit could be the same color and the shimmer inside could pull from eye color or something. I also think these would look great on a luff with Lunar Coat and Moon Armor.

Fairy Lights - Male

Fairy Lights - Female

Morkko - Fairy Lights
Same as Luffox.

Fairy Lights - Male

Fairy Lights - Female

Zolnixi - Fairy Lights
Same as Luffox.

Fairy Lights - Male

Fairy Lights - Female

Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #22
I was surprised to realize that the Vuls don't have a proper Siamese trait yet! So I made one. (Sorry that the coloring is a bit messy.)

For a bit more variety on the Aeris, a Tricolor tail. It could pull, for example, from the gene color, the eye color, and one other color.

...In honor of the Lune I just saw in SBO that I could've sworn was wearing a crown, I now present you with the King Moth mutation. (Ideally, the crown would go between the antennae and not touch the eyes. Now that I think about it though it might be possible for the male's to go around the antennae.) The color of the gem on the crown pulls from the eye color.

Edited By Somneli on 3/31/2017 at 8:48 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:59 PM Post #23
Early morning

Poseidons Armour

Schoolar/Bookworm

Sleeping cap/hat/stocking cap

Zombie/Thriller/Corpse

Battlegears/Royal regalia
The eye colour will effect the colour of the gems and the fabric that is see through.

Edited By Jillyana on 4/9/2017 at 8:43 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 3:35 PM Post #24
Oh my god, if poseidon's armor gets chosen... make it a little more intricate and it would be so perfect!
Gorentheguys
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 3:52 PM Post #25
I decided to make this 'cause why not
Mystic swirls

lop ears

Primal swoosh

Sea beast (colour of gem depends on colour of the eyes)
Edited By Gorentheguys on 3/31/2017 at 4:44 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 4:00 PM Post #26
It was made in paint to be honest, took me AGES! XD Plus I dont think they copy ouer designes directly but rather alters them slightly :D
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 4:03 PM Post #27
Seaweed Accents Vorpa
Maybe this could be a head and back opton

4 winged Aur - just an extra set of wings

Dragon tail vul

Lion Curls Zol

Teddy bear with patches and stitches Mor

Dragon Essence Lune
Spikes and tail mutation
Edited By Starline on 4/5/2017 at 11:40 AM.
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 4:56 PM Post #28
traits for a posibel new mutator :P
my insperation came from these

the horn should be longer but i was not sure if there is a limet to how much space something can take with in the image so i did not make it to big. the horn and the mains are 1 trait

the crown belongs with the rest of the 'armor' and there is a sun and a moon set

and there is the 4 colored mains and the nebula mains / stary mains

Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 5:20 PM Post #29
Spiral Swirl
G3 for aeridini
Anubiz
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 50
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 6:06 PM Post #30
Rains and flowers

It is a for pattern of flowers and rain drops. This is for Gene 2.
Its based off the quote " April showers bring May flowers".
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.