Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Pet Trait Designs
Page 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Galazybunny
Level 31
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 2:11 PM Post #91
I know bulbori isn't in one, but isnce this would be a pretty good place for me to post this, I feel lop ears are long overdue for Bulbori.
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 5:04 PM Post #92
Easter Egg/Painted Egg Gene

Only Aeridini Female shown to limit my interaction with Photobucket in case it wants to take forever and I don't get anything posted at all because of it... ^_^;
I was thinking this would be a good and fun Spring Trait for all species to have, like Week of Love has Valentine Lace and Fortune Festival has Lucky Dust. ^_^ All of the other species would have approximately the same Gene, so I figured the image of just the Aeridini would suffice as model for them all...
Since I could only submit one Trait per species, I went with the Body Gene as all species have bodies. :3 But, it would also be exciting for the same kind of Gene to be available in other slots as well, such as Wing/Fin Genes, Tail/Mane Genes, (in the case of the Bulbori even the Gems Gene, making each Gem a painted Easter Egg ^_^ -Which would also work well for the Aeridini's Tail flower petals; each petal being "painted" differently, even, if wanted ^D^ ), petals Gene for the Faelora, Scales Gene..... Anywhere, really. ^_^ (Also could look awesome on some egg shaped Mutations like egg pile Tail for Aeridini or egg shaped petals for the Faelora or even egg shaped Gems for the Bulbori. ^0^ ) My official entries are all for body Genes, though feel free to make any of the others as well. ^_^
The different colours in the image are supposed to draw from different colour slots on the sylesti for a very colourful effect. ^_^
Thanks for looking and/or considering! ^D^

Edit: Oh, in case my painting skills are ambiguous, the pattern I have used is wavy line (shown yellow) in the middle and out from there in both directions: line of spots/ovals (shown blue), straight line (shown pink), zigzag line (shown green). On long bodies like this Aeridini, the pattern would be extended, preferably in a way that doesn't "bunch up" colours or line designs. n_n
Edited By Varyntha on 4/9/2017 at 5:15 PM.
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 8:03 PM Post #93
Kelpari Celtic knot design- my knot designs aren't very creative; patterns donn't agree with me, but you get the general idea (sorry for the late entry)

Hope no one's done this yet :)

Edited By Nomosia on 4/9/2017 at 8:04 PM.
Jakecastaway
Level 73
High Druid
Threads: 12
Posted: 4/9/2017 at 8:59 PM Post #94
Roman Qitari Male

I was trying for a roman style horse, because the Qitari, to me anyways, looks horse like so gave it the classic SPQR marking (I can explain what SPQR means if anyone wants) tried trimming the mane and tail like a warhorse's, and tried making a harness of sorts
Roman Qitari Female

Basically the same as the male
Sea Creature Zolnixi Male

I don't even know with the tail, it just didn't work
Sea Creature Zolnixi Female

I think I did a good job of showing what I was trying for, The tail is a bit big but it still seams fairly good
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.