Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/27/2017 at 10:48 PM Post #41
Lela-9 years old- Masyaf: By the River

The man looked confused for a moment but then looked down at Lela. "Lela, what's wrong?" He whispered to her though she shook her head at him refusing to answer. "Great...." He sighed standing with the girl in his arms. "Was she with you this whole time? I've been looking all over for her." Darim admitted. He needed to get the girl home, though he knew not where she lived. Perfect! There was a storm coming and the girls home might as well be a land away! If it wasn't the biggest mess. "My apologies. I'm just a bit stressed at the moment. Names Darim by the way." With that he offered her a free hand to shake. "Sorry for snapping earlier."

Shadir-47 years old- Masyaf: his home

"Cheating? Surely you jest!" The man started. "I did nothing of the sort though I do admit I may have over done it." It was true, there was a terrible pain in his leg from the cur that had once been there though had healed long ago. The pain was enough to cause him to sit upon the roof. "I apologize for having done that but if it makes it better you did at least keep some distance on me, more than most adults can manage." With this he offered a light smile though he still really didn't mean it. He really needed to think of a plan for this nights events.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/28/2017 at 11:54 AM Post #42
Atara - 22(f) - The village
She looked at him a moment, saying nothing before sighing quietly and smiling. She took his hand shaking it in a relaxed maner. "No worries Darim, all is forgiven" she promissed him. "And my name is Atara" she said nodding politely at the man that seemed to be around her own age. After that she recalled his questions and begun to answer them. "I was at the river, dipping my feets when I found her. She was struggling a bit with swimming while wearing the outfit so I helped her with the hood. After that we talked abit and begun walking into the village to leave the luffox at her home, and when she started to yell at me and you found us" she explained in a short but pretty precise manner. That was what had happpend without going into details about every tiny little thing. She just about heard the massive cat right before the animal bounced on her back, making the woman fall flat on her face. "ALGOL!" she growled pushing the overgrown kitten of from her. The animal purred gently but as she got a kick from the woman she looked offended. A short while the animal glared at the woman that glared back before leaving, the nose high up into the sky and the tail hold high as a protest to the, acording to the animal, unjust treatment. "Stupied animal" she mutterd, spitting out some sand onto the ground before hitting her clothes to clean up the outfit somewhat.

Mot Hajjar - 12(m) - the village
He wanted to protest but his body refused him. All he could do was breath still as heavy and strained as moments earlier. So to show his disbelif in his words he simply just rolled his eyes. He hadnt given him a fair chanse, just running away without even a countdown or sign. That is cheating if anything! "just ..." he had to stop talking to breath a bit more. As he swallowed he made a grimache from the taste of metallic blood in his mouth. "My family I love them, Il die at masters punnishment later" he said as he slowly begun breathing a bit calmer. Wow, had his body ever been this tired, aching and burning as well as heavy? If he was told to swim now he would simply sink to the bottom, unable to sim up to the surface, slowly dying as the air left his loungs.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 1:15 PM Post #43

"I would say that I would see her home, but I frankly have no idea where that is." The man said this with a sigh before chuckling as the cat pounced on the woman. "You know I can help you train her if you want, I may not have a companion of my own but I do know the basics of training them." Lela struggled in his grasps a bit though he knew by how she had gone limp that she had fallen asleep. Kids, it was like a natural defense of theirs that whenever they were over stimulated their bodies just seemed to shut down. Lightly she snored from his shoulder as the small animal fought to gain the high ground on his shoulder. He had to admit the woman was a sight to see, in a good way of course! She was rather lovely to say the least though he had no interest in that sort of thing, what came first was Lela and his father. What if Malik told where he was to the guards? Sure he hadn't spoke with the man in almost a year but still, to have him ratted out by a friend, it was unthinkable.

"There wont be any punishment." Shadir said looking over at the boy. "This was a lesson enough on its own, no more should come of you." With that said he offer the boy a hand to help him up. "And if your mentor has anything to say about it he can come and talk to me." There was no reason for the man to treat a child this way, he had done nothing wrong. If they were to be punished for every time they stepped off the path then none of them would be here. "Come now, let's get you home. I can carry you if you would like."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 2:20 PM Post #44
"Thanks for the offr, I really apreciate it but Algol is just ... playfull. I think ..." she said looking afte the massive kitten with attitude problems. "Besides, she only plays that way with me, I think she sees me as a strange looking lighra" she shuckled. "Well her place is on the way back to my own apartment so Il show you" she said before simply starting to walk. It was easy to see that the young girl had fallen asleep, her shoulders had started to lean towards the ground. Her body relaxed and a quiet, almost unhearable sound was heard from the girl. "You know, I cant recall meeting you before. So how do you find this home of ouers?" she asked as she walked through the streets taking it calm and nice as she did so. There is still plenty of time before the storm hits them and for now she have no job planned or pending so she can just take it easy. On the way she stopped by a cart selling some bread before paying for one and walking home. She isnt precisly the best at cooking so anything she can do to miss it she will. She honestly dont care if it means eating nothing but bread and water for a year. If she can somehow avoid cooking she will simply do so. Sure, what she can make is ... eum ... not poisnous ... but it have never tasted good. Heck she cant even recall it ever beein okej, much less good. It is really likely thats its simply due to her never practecing but she just dont want to.

He looked up at Shadir before letting a dry laughter leave his mouth. "You really dont know my mentor do you?" he mumbled taking the help up. Once on his feet he wobbled a bit to the side before he managed to stand steady. "I will probably get to work with some weights today since I left his side" he mutterd walking towards the end of the roof. He had to get to the citygate before his metor got there or he would be punnished even more. His shoulder sloped and he feelt nothing but dread. The man is more often than not crule, having told Mot more than once that if it wasnt for the boys freerunning skills he would never have been picked for as a student. Yeah sure he sucks at fighting but there gotta be more to it than that, right? With a tired sigh he jumped of the roof, slowly walking through the street towards the gae while the sand made his stepps heavy and even slower. *Someone just stab me!* he begged in his mind.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 2:43 PM Post #45

"Me? I live in my father's old house, just north of the gate about the last house to the castle." He said without thinking much about it. "It's a rather small house, but seeing that I live alone it's alright." Re-shouldering the girl he followed the woman, a bit burdened with the girl that was nearly draped over his shoulder not to mention the strange little animal she had sitting on her back as he walked. "As for not seeing me I haven't spent much time here in the village until now. I've been here and there for many years now, but I plan on staying here for the most part."

The man followed. "You will see, he wont harm you anymore after I speak to him." Slowing his pace he followed the boy, his own body protesting his actions. Why hadn't he warmed up before running?! That would not help them out any tonight, it would only slow them down. "Your Dagon's son are you not?" He asked looking at the boy's face. All the boys looked the same to him really, Lela was the only one that stood out to him.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/1/2017 at 2:58 PM Post #46
She wrinkled her forehead as she thought about what he said. That old house? The ``Ghosthouse``? "Well that would explain it. I was pretty much always out with my mentor when I was younger and once here I stayed at my place. So we could have just missed one a other" she said with a shrugg of her shoulders. As she noticed a strained movementby him in the courner of her eyes she looked back at him. "need any help? It looks like you are having trouble" she commented calmly while walking with him, taking off to a street going towards east.

He couldnt help but glance up at the man. Was .. was Shadir honestly saying he would go up against his mentor? The thought was one he looked forward to seeing turning into reality. But when he heard his question he just stoped, looking at him. "Seriously? I have been babysitting Lela as she have been playing with my sisters for years. I have been at your house countless times as well as you at mine. And you still dont know? But yes, I am Mot hajjar, son of Dagon and Cybel Hajjar." he said, doing a exagerated polite introduction. But really, after all this time they have speant with one a other he dont know? Sure he havnt precisly been interacting soley with the man but having been with his daughter and family so much he should atleast know this right?!
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/5/2017 at 9:03 AM Post #47

"If that is what you wish to call it then yes that is my home though it is far from being haunted by the spirits as many believe. Just I dwell there and nothing more." With that Darim looked to the girl on his shoulder. She seemed so peaceful despite all that had happened. How could one sleep in a time like this? There was a storm coming first of all, a nasty one at that. Secondly she was clearly upset about something which gave all the more reason for concern. What could have possibly been going on in her mind? "No I got it but thank you." He smiled kindly. "It's a shame we haven't met before, Atara. You seem like a nice person that I could get along with."

His hands went up defensively. "I must not have remembered, my mind tends to slip me nowadays if I'm not too careful. Not to mention that I can't recall faces that easily. My apologies." He lowered his hands then looking about them. "Come now we near the gate, when we get there I want you to stay back alright and let me do the talking. This is a matter between adults alright? And no matter what happens you don't step in okay?"
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/5/2017 at 10:15 AM Post #48
"Well, is it to late to form a friendship now then? We may not play as we might have at her age but one can make friend no matter the age no?" she commented, walking through a small row of houses and nodded at a house about 5houses down to their right. The house with a clawmark on the door." she said calmly. With her job done she sighed and walked back towards her home. Wonder if Algol is h... her thoughts were interupted as she feelt something under her hands. As she saw the lighrah put her nose in the hand she smiled a bit. "Hello sweety, lets go home and Il give you a nice, juicy bulbori to nomn on" she smiled at the lioness that begun to vagg her tail, making the woman laugh a bit. Oh dear, what kind of insane, stupied lighrah does she have?

He looked at the man, his arms crossed above his chest. Is ... is he so old that he starts forgetting stuff already? Dad had said that really old people could start forgetting stuff, like uncle do! As shaditr told him to stay back he simply just nodded slowly, his arms falling to his sides. All his dad and mom knew about his mentor is that he is ... strict. Not how he is treated or trained. He always insisted on them NOT looking at him while training and they respected his wishes. "Yes sir" he nodded while looking up at the man. This was kinda worrying for him to be honest. As far as he had always been told noone other than his mentor had been villing to train him. So if the mentor simply refuses to train him more or says he is untrainable, will someone else, ANYONE take over after the man? Or will he have to stop his training. Quickly the boy looked down at the sand as he followed the man, feeling tears in his eyes. This genuinly scared him a bit. He dont want to be a failure. Dad had looked so proud, so ... beaming as the man had taken him as his student.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/5/2017 at 10:43 AM Post #49

"Id like that." Darim smiled before the woman left. He had to admit she was fairly nice, maybe she would make a good friend after all. To tell the truth he did have many friends, he rather liked to be alone for the most part. Maybe there was time for change. With that he walked to the home with the claw marks on the door. There were five claw marks, left by the all too familiar Dhuka. That morkko was a character if nothing else. A knock landed on the door as he requested entry and a woman answered with a "One minute!" before making her way to the door and opening it.
"Darim! Was a surprise! I see you wore the poor girl out in training no? Come in come in!" Alhena smiled and stepped aside letting the man come inside. "Here let me take her." As her mother, Alhena didn't want to burden anyone with her child. They needed to talk business, tonight was the night the group was to leave.
"It's alright ma'am. I can manage." The man smiled kindly.
"Well at least let me take you to her room so you can be rid of her." Before he could answer she had taken off down the hall. Eager no?

Together they walked to the gate in wait. For a man that was strict on a boy he sure took his time getting places. "Mot, what exactly does your mentor do to you?" He asked looking at the child. If it was as bad at it seemed then the man would get quite the beating for it, though he could be overreacting. It was unlikely. "Don't be afraid to tell me, it will die with me. My lips will never utter the tail." Dhuka grumbled some in agreement it seemed as she licked the boys hand. She had a fascination with children that saw no bounds. It was like she was already trying to protect them as a mother would. Not that the fluffy ball could do much to anyone save for destract them but she could sure try.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/5/2017 at 10:59 AM Post #50
Once at the starecase that led to her secondfloor apartment she started to walk up it with the animal next to her. Once inside she sat down in the empty kitchen, looking around it before getting up again and getting into the small kitchen area. Once there she took out the bulbori meat she had promissed the lioness that gladly devoured it. Once the animal was feed enough to not want more she just sat down on the bed, tending to her gear and weapons. Well, if the storm is to hit she may just as well use her time wisely. After some time she simply sat there on her bed in a tunic and trousers as she looked over everything with atention for every single detail there was.

When Shadir talked to him he slowly looked up and as he feel Duka against his hand the young boy patted the animal on instinct. "It depends. Normally he makes me train in the sun with a backpack of sand on me. He says it will help me get stronger quicker." he said as an example. After that he went silent for a moment, think about something else. "If I mess up to much I have to do pushups with lots of bags filled with sand. And if Im late or leave him he have this weird version of tag, as you saw ... and then he kinda makes up things every now and then" he said carefully to make sure noone else than shadir heard him. To be honest his arms was still tired from yeasterday, He had been made to climb with weights on and not been allowed to use his feet or legs. As they stoped by the gate he rememberd a few new things. "Oh yeah, some punnishments is no or limited amounts of water to drink during the day. Training often involves him randomly striking at me to train my reflexes as well." he added, leaning at the gate to rest a bit.
Edited By Jillyana on 3/5/2017 at 12:32 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.