Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 2:48 PM Post #31
Lela-9 years old- Masyaf: By the River

Fixated the girl looked at the cat like animal as it bound away. "I would like to take it home if you dont mind. I don't know how to take care of it though." She admitted looking at the small wet animal in her arms. What would she feed it? How would she care for it? Would her mother even let her have it in the house? "If you could help me I would be very thankful ma'am." The little creature seemed to settle in closer to the girl's body as her clothes not only dried it some but warmed it as well. "Your a parent right? You will know how to care for it?"

Caught in the moment Shadir pulled away from his wife as the child spoke. He just wanted to hold her in her time of need, to comfort her before he left but instead had to deal with a child. "Lela, how many times have I told you not to come up here?" The man asked turning to find Mot, Dagon's son. "Mot? My apologizes but where is Lela?" Instantly his heart sank. God was she alright? "Mot did something happen? Is everything alright?" He was breathing heavy but he seemed fine other wise. Maybe he hadn't been in trouble. Why was he so concerned suddenly?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/18/2017 at 1:59 AM Post #32
Atara - 22(f) - The river
Her two darkbrown eyes keept a eye on the girl that seemed rather fascinated by Algol that keept chasing after the butterfly. Once the girl spoke she gave the child her entire attention again. "Werry well, we will take it home to you then" she said now in a calm, encouraging manner. She was about to answer the childs question when she heard the second one she got so taken aback that she stumbled on her own feet but managed to stay on her feet. After collecting her thoughts some she just shuckled. "No dear, Im not a mother and I would not make a good one I fear." she answered the child. After swallowing a bit she just smiled. "Im not sure on how to treat a luffox but I will help with what I can" she assured the child before simply looking over her shoulder to make sure she wouldnt walk in something or tripped on something. She could still remember it, just as clearly as if it was yeasterday. The wish, loonging and desire to have someone hold her close. To welcome her home after a rough day, to wake her up gently and to hold her when she was feeling down. Graned the village had cared and tended to her if ill. She had gotten what she needed but never really what she wanted. But as the years passed she begun to realice she had a family that reached beyond blood and obligations. Granted it wasnt the mother and father she had always dreamt and longed for but it is a family she can call her own.

Mot Hajjar - 12(m) - the village
The young boy raised an eyebrow. Did he really sound that much like a girl? "Im fine, just playing my mentors version of hide and seek again as I left him. And aperantly Lelas mentor already lost her. I heard him yell for her so I followed to talk to him. My mentor did not aprove" he said as he explained the situation. He had barley answerd the man as he went flying. He hadnt noticed his mentor that had come from nowhre and attacked with a kick. The boy simply went flying to the right from the brute force of it, and this from a 65year old man, imagine the strength he had wielded in his youth. The young boy, in what can only be described as shock turned in the air, grabbing the end of the roof, just barley avoiding falling down on the sand below. "You have good reflexes as always Mot, but now its time for you punnishment." the man said calmly, simply lifting up the light boy without much trouble at all. "Yes sir" Mot said with a nod. Right now he didnt really want to anger him anymore. His kicks is really strong and one a week or so is enough by far.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 11:44 AM Post #33

"Really? I really thought you were." Lela said looking away. "I'm sorry for bringing it up." Feeling bad the girl stayed quiet for a the rest of the trip. "Could you take me home? Mom may let me keep this animal if an adult is there with me." Lela stopped before they reached the town. She had forgotten all about her mentor! "Goodness! I forgot! I have to find my mentor!"

Shadir-47 years old- Masyaf: Training Ring

"Hey! What is the meaning of this!" Shadir shouted at the man. "Can't you see I was talking to the boy?" Fist clenched he made a move towards the older man. Alhena stopped him with a hand on his chest.
"I assume you are this boys mentor?" The woman asked calmly. She didn't like mentors like this man whom treated he children poorly though she didn't let it show.

(Sorry it's short)
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 12:00 PM Post #34
Atara - 22(f) - The river
She looked down at the child before just smiling a bit. Well she is polite that is for sure. "Lets take the little furball to your mother and then we can look for your mentor. But you dont have to be sorry about what you said earlier. We all just have diffrent startingpoints." she commented for the child. She smiled friendly at her before waiting for her response. So what does the little girl want to do? Algol was since loong ago lost from their normal sight, well for Atara her only type of sight. But the girl might be able to see the massive cat-like creature still hunt the butterfly with her eaglevision. Well either way she will help the girl in whatever way she can.

The old man looked to his side, keeping a eye on Shadir. Shadir is far beyond his own years so if it got to a confrontation for whatever reason he would have the upperhand. Shadir is more agile, have more dexterity and speed as well as strength than himself so the man would undoubtedly come out victorious. His pnky moved a bit, getting a hold of the thin, thin thread hidden in his arm, just in case but as the woman stepped in Shadir seemed to stop. "Yes mrs, I am his mentor and I did see that you two were talking sir. However he still needs his punnishment for just leaving without permission. If you want to talk to him you are free to tag along" he said as he put down the child on the roof infront of him. With a firm motion he pushed the kid towards the side of the village that was oposit of the castle, beeing the dessert. The child would be given a propper workout for this offence.

(no worries, mine wasnt much better)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 1:10 PM Post #35

"Alright." Lela said reluctantly. What if Darim scolded her for this as Mot's teacher often scolded the boy. She would have to free run the whole city for having wandered off like she had! That was a fate wrost than death it seemed, least for the girl it was. With a sad sigh she started along the path to her home where she knew her mother and father would be waiting. It it was anything like the last few times she had come home her father would be in his study or up on the roof without even noticing she was there. Her mother how ever would be waiting for her with a hug and a kiss before she would leave the girl to her own accords. Father had been acting strange lately, like he had something else on his mind. What ever it was she hoped he would soon forget it. Though the woman at her side was living proof that he would only grow farther from them. "Ma'am?" Lela asked looking up at the woman. "How come when I use eagle vision on you and father you both appear purple, a mix of blue and red?" The young girl asked suddenly seemingly out of no where. It had been eating away at her mind the whole trip, though had been pushed back due to the little animal she now hung in her arms. Everyone else here was blue, a peaceful color though some such as Mot's mentor were a brilliant red. So why was father purple as was this woman? Maybe her mind just couldn't tell if they were good or bad. Perhaps they were a bit of both? Was it really wise that she had told the woman what she had seen in her? Maybe it was a question she should have asked her mentor.

Shadir-47 years old- Masyaf: his home

The man gave the mentor a steady, though threatening, glance before taking a step forward. "I'll be home shortly, Alhena." Shadir said walking towards the roof of the house. He needed the time to think, or was it to prepare for the nights events? He knew not the correct answer. All he knew was that he needed to run, run and clear his mind. He took his place by Mot, bending some to the boys point of view. Now Shadir was not the type of man that ever would have made a good teacher though he was a fatherly figure none the less. He looked the boy in the eyes. "How about we race to the gate? That would give us time to talk and leave this old coot behind." He said looking back at the mentor. Alhena shot him a dangerous glance though he paid her no mind as he looked the the boy again.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 1:40 PM Post #36
Atara - 22(f) - The village
Her eyes looked at the child before simply following her through the village. Her eyes rested calmly on the girl as she studied her. SHe seemed to be ... upset? Maby. Atleast something troubled her that was clear to her. Screw eaglvision, to miss that with this girl one would have to be blind. Something, what however was unknown for her. Was she fearing something? Maby ... or she is just confused about something. Worried perhaps. Either of the options that rolled through her mind was valid to choose from so the question was more wich one if not a mix? She was however brought from her thoughts as she was adressed. When she heard the question she glanced around for just a split second. Well thanks for that, why dont she just put a blade through her heart while at it? But as the split second was gone she smiled calmly. "Im afraid I dont know, I have no eaglevision of my own so I have no way of helping you Im afraid. But I have been feeling kinda odd lately that I admit, a lot on my mind. Maby that is what its all about?" she sugested calmly. She could feel glarings on her back but right now she ignored them, the more she reacted the more she would draw attention at her self.

He looked at Shadir as he said he simply would be back soon to his wife. Oh come on, he is leaving him with his mentor just like that?! Well thats friendly. The man could just as well have pushed him into a pile of manore. But when the man stoped next to him, bending down and talking to him he couldnt help but crack a wide smile. He loves to race, to run! But the only one he really races with is his dad and the child nearly catches up with him. To be honest its probably a matter of months rather than years untill he ties with his father. So the prospect of racing someone else made it itch in his legs of anticipation. "I would love to, if permitted ofcorse" he said looking at his mentor with pleading eyes. "If you want to exaust yourself before then go ahead. Il meet you outside the gate, I need to gather a few things for your punnishment" he said before simply walking off the edge of the roof. The old man made it look as if he simply walked down a flight of stairs and nothing else. Eager and with lots of energy in his young boy looked up at Shadir, waiting for instructions as to how they would do this. Countdown or just go. But despite how eager he was the side of his body, there his mentor had kicked him, still ached and would make him stiffer than normal.
Edited By Jillyana on 2/21/2017 at 1:40 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/21/2017 at 3:12 PM Post #37

"Probably..." Lela sighed looking away from her, evading the looks of her peers about her. Was it really coming down to this? Her father was going to leave her, that was it. This woman and Dagon were all leaving! She had seen the letter from Damascus, what it spoke of was riddles! She had done something to make them leave, she had made her father mad now he was leaving her for that reason. Her eyes burned suddenly and she stopped along her way. Was that it? Father and mother had been fighting lately, had they done something to make father wish to leave? Tears stung her eyes as she fought to hold them back, she couldn't let this woman see she had gotten to her. Why?! Why would her father leave mother for this woman! What did she have that mother didnt?! Mother gave him children, love, food, meals what did this woman do for him?

He hadn't waited for an answer before he flew from the side of the house, arms spread like a bird when it took flight. The roll was tucked into before he hit the ground, allowing him to take off once on the next roof. Now he could think! They would get Malik that night during the storm, then leave for Damascus there after. The man hardly thought as he seemingly flew house to house, roof top to roof top. He soared over the road below not caring who saw him or the boy. Shadir cared no longer, he was one with the wind, the sky, the ground, the whole world was with him as he rushed across the town.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 11:57 AM Post #38
"Are you okej?" she asked as she saw the girls shoulder sloped a bit, her body shaking a bit as if she was fighting tears. Had she said something wrong to the little one? Her thoughts raced through her mind. No, she hadnt said anything she could think of to make the child look like that. She hadnt been rude or short in her answers. She had been friendly, helpfull and really just polite over all. Hadnt she? Maby she missed something? Well its not unthinkable, she have done mistakes in the past.

He had barley looked towards Shadir as he was gone. What the hell?! "HEY!" he screamed as he rushed after the man. What the hell, couldnt he atleast count down atleast? The man is a lot faster than his father so just to keep track of him he opend up his eaglvision and locked on at Shadir as he rushed forwards. His small feets quickly took him forwards and to his dismay the man got a advantage that just keeptwidening. Okej, once he can tie with dad, Shadir will be his new racing buddy. He will simply pester the man into racing him every now and then, simple as that. As he saw Shadir take a jump, still a bit loong for himself he cursed in his mind, panting as he genuinly did his best to catch up and even overtake the man. He is still not even close to catching up to the man but he have to have a goal about overtaking him to improve. As he landed on a roof he had to do a somewhat clumpsy roll, he was really pushing himself now, trying to improve his speed, the length of jumps and so on so it was quiet natural he would make a slipup here and there. His foot had simply hit a wall so he ended up making a roll before rushing after. His breathing was heavy, strained and tired. But then again, he is seriously pushing himself to overtake someone much more welltrained than himself. Ofcorse he will be tired from it.

(sorry for short)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 1:19 PM Post #39

The girl turned towards the woman, tears streaming down her face though she had a look of pure hatred sat on her face. "You did this!" She shouted pointing at the woman before turning away sobbing uncontrollably. "You are the one that is making father leave!" With that she went to ran but ended up in the embrace of a strong bear hug. Darim looked up at the woman in wonder as to what was happening.
"What happened?" The man asked rubbing the girl on the back as she sobbed into his shoulder. He became only aware of the animal she held as it clawed him for holding it too tight. Where had that came from? She hadn't had that when he left her had she? What had she done while he was away? Had this woman had something to do with this? If so she would have a world of hurt coming for her. "Was this your doing?"

He had left the boy behind, that was rude of him to do. With this he broke from his thought and slowed his pace. Where was he? Shadir was jogging at this point looking about for any sign of the boy. Had he fallen, given up? He neared the edge of the city before coming to a complete stop. Well he had won yet still where was the boy? A panting came from beside him causing him to look over to find Dhuka sitting beside him tongue out as she panting. Well at least he was not alone.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 2:15 PM Post #40
She got a compleatly surpriced look on her face. "Wait ... what?" she said just as confused as she feelt. Heck they could have tied her eyes, spinning her in a barrel for two houers, and then expect her to go in a straight line and get about as much sense out of her as she feelt now. When she heard a man talk she looked up at him before standing up properly. "Eum ... acording to her its my doing but I honestly have no idea what she is talking about." she said scratching her nose a bit. A bad habit she has when she is confused. "I found her by the river, we talked a bit, I helped her pin her hood, she found the luffox, we were taking it to her home and she freaks out on me." she explained in short but honest way. Well this was ... fun ...Oh dear! This is why she should never have kids.

he landed not far from Shadir a few moments after the man looked at the morkko cub. As his feet hit the gorund he feelt his shaking legs fail him, falling to the ground. Panting he just looked up at the sky. "you ..." he stoped, taking deep breaths as he feelt his legs burn. Damit he cant stand up, barly breath properly. He could taste the blood in his mouth. Damit he have never run this fast before and he still couldnt see Shadir if it wasnt for the eaglevision he used. "cheated" he finnished the snetence before slowly managing to atleast sit up. His legs and arms were still shaking quiet massivly from the race. The boy could possibly have finnished the race if he hadnt stoped but right now he had stoped and his body feelt as if it was made out of lead and all he wanted was some sleep and rest right now. But his mentor would meet him at the gates for a punnishment the child was in no condition to survive.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.