Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 11:34 PM Post #231
Darim-24 years old-Acer

"Apologize? For what? If anyone should be apologizing it should be me doing it, after all I was the one listening in on your conversation without you knowing." The man looked away for a moment and scratched the back of his head some. The puppy was at his feet now, licking the side of the bucket where the water had dropped down it. All in all it didn't seem that the dog had much of a brain to begin with, maybe with a bit of training it could be saved.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 1:00 AM Post #232
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

SHe looked a bit baffeld at him. Is he serious? First Numair had bee forgiving and now Darim as well? It was clear that it surpriced her a bit but she tried to hide it, however the result was ... wague at best. "I ... I still feel like I should apologice. I was probably overreact and my voice wasnt precisly low. I doubt you had a choise of hearing it or not. I just .... its ..." she closed her mouth, trying to find the words that stayed out of her grasp. After some time she got tired of trying to find a more fancy word for what she wanted to say and simply decided to go more basic. "It is just that I dont like people knowing, even less so you ..." she said, carefully looking up at him. She hadnt even noticed how her hand had gone to her back, her fingers moving over the outfit that hid her grotesq scar. Granted it had started to look better slowly and steady but the scar on her back is still hidious and something she fears showing others.
Edited By Jillyana on 6/18/2017 at 1:15 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 8:41 AM Post #233
Darim-24 years old-Acer

At that he gave a genuinely warm smile and took her hand in his. "No matter what scars a body holds, their barer will always be the most beautiful thing in my eyes." It didn't matter what she did before this to get to this point, but only what they could do together to leave the past behind them. No matter her background, he just wanted her to be with him. If she was afraid of sharing so be it, he didn't have to know. "Just know though that if you ever feel like you need to get something off your chest, I am always here with an opened mind."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 8:58 AM Post #234
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

As she grabbed her hand, making her realice that it had been touching her own back. but as he spoke she couldnt help but get as red as the fabric at her waist, no, to be honest it looked almost pink in comparission.She tried to get out atleast SOME words but nothing came out but a few stupied sounding noices so she stopped, just nodding. She depseratly tried to think of something to say. Anything! But noooo! She cant do that! Thats to hard to do! So she just found her self nodding with a genuin, thankfull and tender smile at him. "thanks." she managed to say after some time, but that was also what she managed to think of to say.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 9:06 AM Post #235
Darim-24 years old-Acer

"Any time." The man answered with a smile before releasing her hand from his. "You know I actually think I'm starting to like the puppy." he said looking at the small dog as it snapped at a wave in the water bucket. It growled and snapped before running about the bucket as it tries to figure out what the wave was. "Though I may need a bit of help training her, would you be interested in helping me?"
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 9:23 AM Post #236
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

She smiled a bit, slowly letting her hand rest by her side. However her face was still as red as when he had spoken to her not loong ago. When she heard his request she scratched her neck a bit. "I can try, however im better with cats." she smiled a bit. It took some time but her face slowly got a more naturall colour on it. With that said she bent her knees, gently holding out her hand to the animal so they could say hi to one a other.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 9:32 AM Post #237
Darim-24 years old-Acer

The puppy stopped chasing the water about the bucket as the woman knelt down to her level. wagging her tail she shyly belly crawled towards the woman before showing her belly in submission. "She doesn't seem to be the brightest thing that walked the earth. Maybe she will get smarter with some time." The man said taking up the buckets to go dump them again.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 9:47 AM Post #238
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

She smiled, gently scratching the puppy over the stomach before shuckling a bit. "My mentor always said that a pet is only as smart and well behaved as its master." she commented. With that said she grabbed the two buckets that Darim didnt take, after looking at her own face in it she nodded a bit. Good, she didnt blush any more, so with that she simply followed Darim, having the puppy run around her feets in circles so it took some time for her since she didnt want to harm the animal. "Darim, your puppy is trying to tripp me constantly." she commented as she had more or less tripped on the animal a fith time.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 10:00 AM Post #239
Darim-24 years old-Acer

"Then whomever her master was before me must not have been too keen in the art of wits, nor intelligence." The man chuckled. As he finished dumping the water he took the puppy up in his arm before heading back out for more water. "Here Malik, watch her and make sure she doesn't follow us again." The young man said placing the puppy in the lap of Malik.
"And here I thought you would never find someone you couldn't get off your heels." The elder man chuckled petting the dog lightly. Darim rolled his eyes a bit before going out for water again.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 10:04 AM Post #240
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

She smiled a bit at Darims comment before pouring her own buckets of water in the tub and walking to get more water. When she heard Maliks comment she couldnt help but shuckle a bit. Once outside with Darim and away from the eyes and ears of the others she looked up at him. "What did he mean by that?" she asked curiousy. Had he been having a hard time to get people close when he was younger?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.