Page 23 1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 2:42 PM Post #221
Darim- 23 years old- Acer

The man sat for a moment thinking. As Dagon returned from the bath though he stood. "Come on Malik let's get you cleaned up." He said though only recived a confused look from the older man.
"I can clean myself Darim." Malik answered though Darim wasn't going to hear it. Giving up Malik allowed the boy to accompany him once out of earshot of the others though Darim turned to the man.
"You know what that map was don't you?" Darim asked.
"Of course." The older man answered setting into the bath allowing Darim to help wash the grime away. He was the one that really needs a bath, though the most reluctant to do so.
"And what not tell them?"
"Sometimes one needs to figure out the mystery for themselves." Malik answered.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 2:52 PM Post #222
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

She walked in to the hideout some time later, Darim had walked into the bathroom with Malik not long before. Her gaze was lowerd and she clearly feelt uncomfterble. "Numair?" she asked, slowly looking at the man a bit carefully. SHe had been having a bit of time to think about what she had done and saif, realicing it was not fair for the girl. She wanted to apologice to the man and his family, including the girl.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:05 PM Post #223
Numair- 44 years old- Acer

Looking up from where he was dishing out the meal he gave a warm smile towards the woman. "Saftey and peace Atara, I do hope you had a nice outing?" He said offering her a bowl of the soup like meal Julie had prepared for them. He was still a bit sour about what had been said towards his daughter before hand but at the same time there was really no reason to be. The girl needed to learn that life was t about getting your way, it was full of disappointments just like everything else. And if that was the way to do it then so be it.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:18 PM Post #224
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

As she got the rather warm welcome from the man she just stareda bit confused at him. "Safety and Peace Numai ..." she replaied a bit confused before nodding agreeingly. She had been having a nice time outside. As she took the bowl of food she said a polite "thank you ever so kindly" before sitting down. A bit unsure of what to say she she steared the soup with her spoon. "Eum ... Id like to apologice to you all .." she said after some time of rather uncomfterble silence. She normally didnt spend time with people unless she had to, so she wasnt quiet sure how to phrase it either. WOuld she apologice for telling the girl how she had lived? How she had been shown the world? No, there is no reason to apologice for that is there? Well maby she should apologice for more or less yelling at the girl and telling her things she was not prepared to hear?
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:25 PM Post #225

"It is I who should apologize." The man answered with a warm smile still. "I should not have snapped at you for something that needed to be done. Yara needs to learn that this world is harsh, that just because she has never had a hardship doesn't mean she will never have one. If it hadn't have been you whoms tricked the fear into her it would have been something far worse. And for that I thank you."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:35 PM Post #226
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

SHe listend to the man, confused and surpriced by his words. "I ... Eum ... your welcome?" she said clearly compleatly confused. SHe had prepared herself to as much as a beating for what she had done. A thank you was far from what she expected. "I still feel as if I stepped over a boundry thought." she said a bit unsure, looking at the man. Was there really nothing she had to apologice for? It just feelt ... odd.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:47 PM Post #227

"Perhaps that is what it took. But try not to worry too much about it, I forgive you either way." Numair turned from her then and took a bowl in each hand before walking towards Dagon. "Here." He offered towards the man. As for the other bowl that was for the Mahir, though he only seemed to be wake for a moment at a time before he was out again.

Darim- 24 years old- Acer

After helping Malik dry off, he helped the older man redress before he pulled the plug on the tub. It was a lot of water to waste though for the sake of everyone else it needed to be changed. Malik had been locked in that cell for a long time in some of the worst conditions he had seen a prisoner in, it was better to drain the water than to spread the dirt onto the others. Taking up the buckets again he headed back out to fetch more water for the bath.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:58 PM Post #228
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

SHe looked at the man before nodding. "THank you ever so kindly then." she said, bwing her head deeply. With that done she started eating. Dagon said his thanks before eating and the silence got quiet comfterble compared to what had been earlier. Just as Darim walked out of the bathroom with Malik she finnished her soup. More water? Well sure she can help with that. In silence she took the other two buckets and heading after Darim. It took a short while but she caught up to him eventually. "Darim?" she asked carefully while walking next to him.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 6:32 PM Post #229
Darim- 24 years old- Acer

Looking up he brought himself to force a smile. "Fancy seeing you here." He said lightly before filling her bucket for her. "Was there something you needed?" It was all he could do to keep from pulling her into an embrace. He felt terrible for what he had said, done even to her. Maybe there was a way to to make it up to her.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 6:40 PM Post #230
Atara - 22(f) - Acer

SHe looked at him a bit surpriced. Why ... why did he seem so ... strained by seeing her. "I eum ... " she went silent, poking in the sand with her feet. "wanted to apologice." she continued before glancing up at him as he filled her buckets with water. The smile had looked so strained and he sounded just as strained to be honest. Had she simply scared him away already by cting weird? She really hoped not. She had no desire to scare him away, infact, she had hoped they could talk about why she had gotten so anxious about him knowing.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.