Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 24, 25, 26 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/6/2017 at 3:02 PM Post #51
Shadir-47 years old- Masyaf: his home

"Then words should prove useful enough." The man answered keeping a close eye out for the mentor. He was aware that these were normal punishments for children that were learning, but still with the state of the boy that was clearly not all that had been going on. So they waited, Shadir keeping watch with his eagle vision, and the boy doing what ever. Dhuka grunted at him and pawed the boy with a clawed hand waiting to be petted again. She was an attention hog if nothing else. All she wanted in life was food and love from her humans. This boy though would have to do since Shadir didn't pet her when they were out and about. "I think she likes you." The man smiled despite the current situation. " Though for Dhuka that isn't anything new."

Alhena~Her home

"Are you sure you'll leave to night?" The woman asked looking at the man in wonder as he nodded at her. "Oh dear, I do wish he had told me sooner." She was close to tears at this point thus Darim held her in his arms to calm her. "You will promise to keep him safe right?"
"Yes ma'am, I will make sure that your husband will return with his life even if it means giving up mine." The man answered.
"Now I never said anything of that sort!"
"But I did. He has more to live for than me, ma'am. Trust me. Now I must go gather the others we can't waste more times." With that he turned to leave.
Edited By Hawkeye on 3/6/2017 at 3:12 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 3/7/2017 at 1:06 PM Post #52
Atara - 22(f) - The village
She sat in silence at her apartment, staring up into the roof. She genuinly wants to go to the meeting but what reason would she have if asked? Noone who is the slightest sanity would stay in as soon as a sandstorm was to be awaited. With a sigh she started to take on everything again incase she found a reason good enough to be outside but none honestly came to her mind as she got dressed. With a anoyed moan she laid down on the bed, staring up at the roof. "Think, think Atara" she mumbled with her legs up the wall and the back across the bed, her head hanging over the edge.

Mot Hajjar - 12(m) - the village
He glanced up at Shadir, carefull not to let the man see how upset he really was about his mentor.As Dhuka commanded his attention the boy sat down in the sand, giving the animal the attention she asked for. "Well it could be all the food I give her occasionally" he shuckled a bit, feeling a lot more relaxed while hugging the animal.

He came walking in a calm fasion, not caring the slightest for how long his student would have to wait for him. On his shoulder was eight backpacks hanging losely and as he finally got in eyesight of the gate he raised a eyebrow. Shadir was waiting for him? What the hell had the boy said to the man?! He felt furious at the boy, enough to walk a bit quicker. "Had a nice talk?" he asked shadir at the same moment as he simply tossed the empty bags on the boy that just barley managed to stop a painfull sound slipping through his lips as the bags hit his batterd body. "Fill them up Mot." he said calmly, seeing the child getting up to do as told.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2017 at 1:17 PM Post #53

"I believe we both know that it is better he not." The man said puffing his chest of some as he stood taller. "As for a talk, the only person I wish to here speak is you. No tell me what grounds you think this is right on. Making a boy work till he has nearly ran himself into the ground? Beating him when he knows not what is right? Tell me did your mentor do this to you? Know dont get me wrong I believe all to well in a good days work but this?! This is pushing it to far!" His voice was raised at this point as he pointed his finger at the mentor of the boy. "Why don't you carry all eight of those bags? If anyone had any sense they would know that each one of those bags weights nearly half of Mot, meaning that he would be carrying four of himselves. Even for as good of shape as I am in, I can't even carry that." It was all the man could do to reframe from hitting the mentor for having even thought that the boy was capable of a feat such as this. What the mentor needed was a taste of his own punishments though it would do no good at this point, you can teach old dogs new tricks.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2017 at 1:34 PM Post #54
Once outside the gates a bit into the dessert he stopped walking and begun to fill up the bags. Its better to just do as told. Despite Shadir beeing there he didnt dare not to do as told. He simply knew to well how his mentor would react if he didnt do it. Once the first bag was filled he feelt on it. He couldnt even lift it as he was now. Quietly he looked down at the bag before starting to fill the second bag while tears started to fall down his cheeks. If he cant lift them, how will his mentor react? Maby he will just quit mentoring him? As the thought went through his mind he feelt despair fill his young, small chest.

"Look here, I didnt make him run here, he did that himself depite know I was going to give him a punnishment for leaving my side while going for training. And yes, my own mentor did the same thing for me. I havnt done anything wrong here, Im simply disiplining the boy for breaking rules I have informed him about. If you have a problem with that Il gladly take it up with any of ouer superiors for a more neutral judging." he said without a doubt in his voice. Heck he would even debate his side infront of the grandmaster if Shadir decided to take it to that. There was no doubt in the mans mind that he was in the right to do the things he did.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/7/2017 at 2:54 PM Post #55

Rage took over then thus the man grabbed the mentor by the front of his shirt. "If I find that you have harmed the child again...." Shadir glared at the other man before throwing him to the ground. Before he knew what he was doing he was on top of the man hitting him over and over with his fists. It was only then that Dhuka stopped him by grabbing Shadir's hand to prevent any further harm to the other man. She gave a low sound almost as if she was scared. Hand covered in blood Shadir calmed some by looking at the animal. God what had he done? What if the man died from this? He cared not, this was the end of his life anyways. After they pulled through this there would be no going back until they had Altair with them. Drawing himself up to his feet he dusted off his cloak. Dhuka was panting and making strange bear sounds as she tried to pull the man away from the scene. Kicking the mentor one last time in the stomach Shadir turned to leave. Hopefully Mot would be safer now. Walking outside the gate the man laid a hand on the child's shoulder. "Go home Mot, worry not about this okay? You need rest. I'll handle the bags."

Darim~

He knocked upon the door of what could only be the man's home. Alhena had led him to this house right before he left. Hopefully this was Dagon's home after all.

(sorry for the shortness)
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/8/2017 at 12:57 PM Post #56

As his shirt was grabbd he just glared at Shadir, clearly not taking his threats seriously. Heck, he was more than allowed to train his own student in what ever way he deemed necessary. It was rare for anyone to interviene unless a child came with a broken bone more than twice. And in those cases it tended to be brought up to the grandmaster to judge weather or not the mentor was beeing unreasnoble. Not to mentioning the fact that he is old even for a civilian, for one of this ... trade ... he is ancient. So for someone like Shadir to not only question him and his decisions but alsoe actually grab him?! Thats just insulting! No matter how much experience and wisdom he have gained through his years he have also lost a lot. His reflexes are slow, his tamina and speed slowly flowing through his grisp. The only thing that is close to what it once was is his strength. But the massive agediffrence between the two of them was made clear as he feelt a hit land on his head once he was on the ground, making him dissy and getting it hard to focus. Once Shadir was done he caughed a bit, spitting out blood from his mouth. That man is crazy!

He looked up as he feelt a hand on his shoulder and meet Shadirs face. "Okej .... but ... are you going to be okej?" he asked a bit worried as he saw the blood on Shadir.

Dagon Hajjar - 35(m) - Home
He kissed his wife on her forehead as she was already sleeping, pale in her face and her breathing heeavy as is someone pushed against her chest, trying to squeez every ounce of air out of her body. "Be safe my love" he whisperd before kissing her on her hand and leaving. He let the door be open so the sandcoloured ryori could go in and out to her as it pleaced. When he passed the pet he stroke it above its head before walking up to the door. A bag on his back with things for Lela from his kids and his hand had just grabbed the doorknob as someone knocked on the door. So a bit confused he opend the door, looking at the man on the other side. "Yes?" he asked calmly not quiet sure who the man was more than Lelas mentor. "Dagon?" he heard his wife from upstairs. ""its okey Cybel, I got this so just go back to sleep okej?" he said looking back to the rather thin woman that had apeared atop the stairs. "okej ..." was all the woman said before slowly getting back to her bed there she fell asleep as soon as she layed down. He looked after his wife as she disapeard from his view before closing his eyes once. Oh dear god ... how she had thinned out. After shaking his head once he turned to the man that had been knocking on the door.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/8/2017 at 1:23 PM Post #57

Instinctively the man glanced down at his cloak. ******. "I'm fine, its not mine." He stated before taking a glance back at the mentor that lay bloodied on the ground. "But it's best we not stay here longer than we must, I believe the storm may hit earlier than I expected. Come now, I'll walk you home." With the that he dared not to wait any longer before walking back in inside the gates making sure to keep his head low as to not draw attention to himself. Dhuka was right on his heels, hair raised with nervousness. Surly Alhena would give him hell for this, after all she was the one that took care of the stains about his clothing. Just the other day she had gotten angry for him coming home with a black spot on one of the cloak tails. Just now had she let the matter die down a bit but now she had to deal with all of this? Lord he was actually glade to be leaving.

Darim~

"Are you Dagon?" The man asked looking about the home from its entrance. When the woman appeared at the top of the steps it took him a bit by surprise. She looked worse than a corpse! What on earth could be wrong with her? The sight was almost enough for Darim to feel bad about calling the man away from his home though he knew that this was a more important matter at hand. If the woman was to die that was one thing but for all of them to because they were one pair of eyes short was another. She answered the question though as she called to the man. "I mean not to interrupt but Alhena sent me, she wishes to speak to you about Mot." The man more or less lied in case anyone heard.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/8/2017 at 3:10 PM Post #58
The 12 year old boy looked up at Shadir before slowly nodding. As the man started walking he got up on his feet and hurried up his steps. As he walked past hin mentor that was first now getting up on his feet the child couldnt help but change side so he had Shadir between himself and the mentor. And as if he was just trying to get a bit of protection he didnt even realie as his hand went out and gripped one of the tails on Shadirs cloak. In silence he glanced back at his mentor. Would ... would he be allowed to keep training or would he be dismissed? Nervously he kept a grip of the tail untill they had cleard some distance from his master. As they had left his mentor behind for about 25 or 30 meters he realiced he held the tail and quickly let go of it. "Shadir?" he asked after some time, looking up at the man. He was worried about his mom but he didnt dare to ask dad about it. He had to worry about mom, him self and his siblings. SO he didnt want to ask dad about it to much incase it made him worry even more. But Shadir is a close friend or some sort of mentor he actually looks up to.

He looked at the man and forced a smile. "Thanks, I was just about to head there, My kids wanted me to give a few things to Lela" he said politely. "Name is Dagon, and you are?" he said as he held out his hand towards him. He knew the man as Lelas mentor but thats it. He couldnt recall seeing him before to be honest so he genuinly had no idea who the man was. His wife might have an idea but she isnt precisly in the shape to take a look.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #59

The man turned towards the child with a kind smile on his face as he did. "Yes?" He asked when his name was mentioned. There was a look on the face of the boy that only worry could put forth, what could be wrong? Lela always got that look when he went to leave for a mission, she was always worried that he wouldn't come home must like her brother had. What could be worrying the boy so? Was it about the mentor? The man would live but it was a matter of hard feelings if he would still be willing to teach the child, in hat case as soon as everything was done Shadir would train the boy in secret if he was not appointed a new mentor. That was if they lived through what was laying ahead of them.

Darim~

"I'm Darim, sir." The man answered shaking the hand that was offered towards him. "If you would like you can follow me then I would be more than welcomed to accompany you to the house. We have another in the party though that Alhena wished to speak with." With that he didn't wait for an answer before he turned and began along the road to the woman's house. He knew she looked like she had something else going on but he would have never guessed it would have nee this.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 3/10/2017 at 11:57 AM Post #60
He looked up at the man, feeling a lot calmer by his smile and kind tone. "Eum ... have dad talked yo you about mom?" he asked while glancing up at him. "She is really thin and tired ... they dont think I see it, its pretty obvious thought. She wasnt even this tired when expecting my sisters and she looks like a corpse as thin as she is" he said as he walked next to Shadir. As he had been speaking his eyes had rested on the ground and his feet but as he went silent he looked up at the man, hoping to get some sort of reasurance. Some sort of comfort that despite mom looking the way she did, she would survive and get better. He had been wanting to talk to dad about it for a while but he seemed so anxious about him finding it out that he didnt dare to. In some asspects he had even helped to hid it from his sisters so they didnt notice it. So to top it off with his horrible mentor he would lay in bed at night listening to his mother caugh. To the man he may be a bit to friendly and familiar but to him Shadir is almost like an uncle so he feelt comfterble talking to him.

"nice to meet you then Darim. And I would like some company" he said nodding as he tagged along. He walked with him in silence, the bag on his shoulder. With a anxious look back at his house he closed his eyes as his mind wanderd to his wife one last time before it returned to the present and the man he walked next to. He dont really remember seeing him before today if he is to be honest. But then again, there must be more he have never seen than he have seen.

Atara - 22(f) - The village
She sat up on her bed before walking to the small window, the lioness following her like a tail. "What are we to do?" she asked, leaning her head on the wall before squinting her eyes. Why the hell was two people walking outside now? The storm is almost here and two morons ... oooh ... they are here to pick her up for the meeting? "i guess its time for the curtains to raise" she said, scratching the lighra under her cheek.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 24, 25, 26
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.