Forum Index > Roleplaying > Sylestia the untold story roleplay
Page 67 1, 2, 3... 66, 67, 68... 75, 76, 77 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 7:42 PM Post #661

Stepping back into the lake and entrusting Meara to care for her patient, he swam up to the prince and princess of Hallenjax seeing as the two hadn't departed yet to do chores. Perhaps they were used to others doing it for them. He made eye contact with both of them before speaking. Princess will you accompany me to get some kelp for the work we have ahead? Akega, if you would kindly follow Aleria's wake, she's a good hoof at finding schools in the lake. He may not belong to either of our kingdoms, but he is still kelparie and his life shouldn't be any less valuable than our own. He projected his trust in them and Aleria, then turned towards the kelp beds with the most robust trees. "Come Kanakwella," He said to the princess in a firm but comfortable tone that he hoped would seem commanding enough for her to obey, "I'm looking forward to having a few moments with you, even if it is on behalf of another instead of ourselves." He wasn't sure how Akega would react to the reply towards his sister, but now was as good a time as any to see how much he cared for her.
Edited By Harleyc on 3/16/2017 at 8:04 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 7:52 PM Post #662
Raka hesitated for a moment in the water as he listened to what Mermydon had to say. Good, he hadn't addressed either himself or Amethyst at least he had the good sense to give the two of them some alone time. He climbed up onto shore and lay down next to Amethyst. "I'm sorry, did you want to tell me somthing?"
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 7:58 PM Post #663
"No not at all." Amethyst said happily. She smiled widely and if she was a cat well she might be purring because of how happy she is. She looked at Raka.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 8:01 PM Post #664
Raka raised one eyebrow as he looked at her peculiar expression. "Alright, if you say so." he said with a laugh as he settled in next to her.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 8:08 PM Post #665
Amethyst smiled and she nuzzled Raka softly. She closed her eyes happily. She felt at home.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 3/16/2017 at 9:59 PM Post #666
Smit~male~zolinix

With a loud yawn he stretched. "I think it be high time that I be off ta nap, ye all can get started on the silver shinnies if ye please." With that he trotted over toward the tree line and took up a spot near Dhuka whom was snoring away in the soft bed she had made. The nixi lightly jumped utop her back and nuzzles into her lovely fur before falling asleep.

Meara~female~Kelpairi

"I can't tell anything is wrong, though you need a bit of sleep that's for sure." With this she sighed. "Thank you, I'm sure the others will be pleased to see that you are in well enough condition to join us. The same can't be said for some of us." Her gaze turned over to the new male she had found. He seemed to be growing stronger already though she was sure he wouldn't make it much longer. He had lost too much blood, nothing could withstand an injury like that.

Cain~male~Kelpairi

The light burned his eyes as they shot open. Dazed and confused he fought for breath the whole time his legs floundering uselessly about him. Where was he? He was on land, but how? He had been in the water when the spirit came forth. Had he been washed ashore? Carefully he lifted his head though he put it down again when the wound in his side stretched some. "W-wha is dis?" His voice was dry and scratchy, loaded down with a heavy Irish accent. He was clearly from another land.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 3/17/2017 at 5:06 PM Post #667

Leading the way he kept only a half length in front of Kanakwella, his lateral lines could since her big, younger brother keeping a wave out on their demeanor towards one another, though Mermydon himself had nobler and more humble intentions.He hoped getting the princess alone would let her guard down and attempt to talk to him. "If you are too shy to talk to me, then how about you listen and correct me when I say something out of line. I have to say when I got up yester-morning, I wasn't expecting to find myself betrothed to a pretty, young filly from a long dead past. At first, I felt sort of cheated in a way, your highness, being penned into a betrothal that neither I nor my immediate family had arranged. What else could I do but accept what our fates have put before us?" "Of course, then I started to realize what a wonderful opportunity we would have. Neither my parents, siblings, or grandparents even had the opportunity to meet their betrothed until the were at the altar! So in that sense I really feel kind of lucky. I,.. We have the opportunity to get to meet, and to know,.. I mean learn," He giggled at himself for a moment when he remembered what the difference in those words meant in her old world. "Yes, learn about each other. And maybe, not only find common ground but a place where we could love and care for one another the way other life mates do. The way our subjects get to." He left that thought open, so it would sink in and hopefully bring her around to converse with him.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 7:41 AM Post #668
kanakwella woke up from what seemed to be a daydream "o-of corse i'll come with you mermydon!" then she looked at her brother "will you stay here akega?" she said pointing her nose at heroine and the egg

he couldn't say no to kanakwellas face "okay big sis don't except me to go easy on our cousin" he said laughing

heroine she had nurtured the egg so well that there was an eye showing
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 12:48 PM Post #669

He smiled at the way she lit up for the opportunity to go alone with him into the kelp forest and it would be a good respite to be involved rather than leading the company. He waited for her and Akega to interact about Heroine.

[ "Okay big sis don't expect me to go easy on our cousin" he said laughing ]

"Keep that mongrel in line by any means necessary, Akega." Mermydon teased.

He led Kanakwella towards the kelp and led her in so far that they couldn't see open water any longer. "The strands we're going to need are pretty thick and should be just ahead." He reassured her. He took a few swishes before asking her.

"Mind if I ask what your thoughts and feelings are at finding out that you are still betrothed?" He queried.
Edited By Harleyc on 3/19/2017 at 9:51 AM.
Lauren0879
Level 61
The Tender
Posted: 3/18/2017 at 3:24 PM Post #670
((OOC:I will be on very little these next few week I am in the highschool musical for my town Fiddler on the roof if anyone is curios any way thx for understanding))

She almost felt bad for breaking up Raka and Amethyst's tender moment, but after all this task would save a Stallion's life. Aleria spotted movement by a couple rocks resting at the bottom of the lake, a group of trout were picking at some algea. Hurry group I found some!she exclaimed.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 66, 67, 68... 75, 76, 77
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.