Threads: 32
Posted: 11/27/2016 at 5:13 PM Post #31
you got me lauren!
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 1:58 PM Post #32
I think it's been a lot of fun upsetting my PCs perspective with this RP so far. I think it'll be especially intriguing when he realizes the one zolnixi that can fill in some of the blanks in history, he just told to keep any prophetic knowledge to himself, which could be misunderstood to include what actually happened instead of the history he has actually been told.

He believes his kingdom won some great was with Hallenjax, when the players already know that the entire kingdom was frozen in time. Which leads to more questions... Who decided to tell the story this way? Who else knew, and would they keep it a secret to their dying day or leave it somewhere to be discovered? Was the dam really built to make a new lake upstream or was it to hide something from the rest of Shaledon?

Some of the questions that I'm considering as to what Mermydon is thinking: If Hallenjax has survived all of these years, would they believe that Kanakwalla is their long lost princess? Regardless, would he really want to tell them he is the heir to Shaledon? Would they let him live if they found out who he was? Or if they discover that Shaledon is gone, yet one sovereign remains? And IF, if, if all of these questions were resolved, would they still want to honor the arrangement? I mean, she comes from an era when princesses were married off as soon as they experienced their first moon cycle!.. And we haven't even discussed Aleria in the picture yet, XD

Well, at least she hasn't spooked him by calling him 'Milord,' yet.
Edited By Harleyc on 11/29/2016 at 2:04 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 3:10 PM Post #33

Name: Meir
Species: zolinixi
History:
He was born in the middle of the winter to a broken family. His father had left his mother late the night of his son's birth never to return to them, and his mother soon abandoned him due to the stress of being a new single mother. He was alone for most of his young life, going from home to home trying to find a place where he belonged. Meir stayed close to the lake since the Kelparies tended to wash some fish ashore when they hunted. That was how he survived as long as he had, plus the fact that he is a sort of fox known for their sense of sneaking and staying low.
Kingdom: none, his parents were nomads
Personality: Meir is still a pup meaning that life (even though it is rough for him) is still all about playing. He is very serious for a pup and longs to have a mother's loving touch in his bleak life.
Crush: none (open)
Edited By Hawkeye on 11/29/2016 at 3:11 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 3:16 PM Post #34
Still in progress but needs to sleep

Name: Geb
Nickname: -
Family: Mother, father, 80siblings(60females,20males)
Pack: -
Likes: Geb is a bulbori that enjoys company of other bulbs or herbivors in general. He doesnt mind talking nor does he have any problem listening either. He just wants company. Beeing a energetic bulbori he loves to explore, play and just run around. This sometimes makes him look insane thought. Company is something he highly apreciates.
Disslikes: predators, being still for to loong and if he is alone for loong period of times he gets almost paranoid.
Personality:Geb is a rather brave explorer. While not fearing new or unfamiliar situation and terrains he always remains cautions, not taking unessesary risks. Having a playfull and friendly demeanor he have it easy to adjust to most people. Its rare for him to fight, prefering to walk away if he is able to. However if cornerd he will put up a fierce fight. Mostly a really upbeat and friendly person who just enjoys walking and exploring, having the time of his life. This is a energetic and brave person with lots of energy to burn daily.
History: He was born in a forest togeather with a bunch of siblings. He grew up with them and to gain atention amongst all the little ones he started missbehaving before leaving.
Extra: -
Lives in: -
Edited By Jillyana on 12/3/2016 at 2:45 PM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/29/2016 at 4:01 PM Post #35
@Jillyana
@Hawkeye
accepted!
Edited By Charzard on 11/29/2016 at 4:01 PM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/10/2016 at 6:28 AM Post #36

name: Angel (Of Darkness)
nickname: An
story: An was just like meir once but she didn't do what meir did she hid in the bushes
hunting her food like lizards (not draes XD) ,deer,fish and birds every day she went to a
tree and layed there hoping to see someone come by that was another zolnixi no
one ever came by that tree but food so she went out and decided to explore
personality: Hunter,Loyal,Generous,Honest,Kind,Magic (ok not rlly magic XD) and enthusiasm
Edited By Charzard on 12/10/2016 at 6:30 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 8:54 AM Post #37
Story (needs to be good): Amethyst wanted to go out and see the world. She was tired of being trapped in her kingdom. Amethyst is now searching for her purpose in life and hoping to find a person to love
character picture (any type of sylestia pet):

kingdom (chose a kingdom make it up maybe): Arangela
personality (any type of personality): Kind, caring, loyal, polite, a great leader, adventurous and funny
maybe your character has a love? ^^
or maybe they're forever alone like my character (will be edited) Probably will end up forever alone

story (needs to be good): He is in love with Grim Rose. His name is unknown only Grim knows his real name. Most call him Mech or Metal but that is not his true name,
character picture (any type of sylestia pet):

kingdom (chose a kingdom make it up maybe): Ryori Castle
personality (any type of personality): Loving, caring, polite, loyal, trustworthy, kind, courageous and fearless
maybe your character has a love? ^^
or maybe they're forever alone like my character (will be edited) Deeply in love with Grim Rose.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 9:05 AM Post #38
Accepted
nice outfit sapphire XD #Samewebe
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/14/2016 at 9:13 AM Post #39
Yeah
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 12/15/2016 at 2:49 PM Post #40
I, Jillyana, Will NOT be home tomorrow so I will be unable to answer or be rached by anyone. I will eat with my family and then go to the cinema to see the new star wars movie :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.