Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Sylestia the untold story
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/15/2016 at 3:01 PM Post #41
cool jilly i hope you have a good time and after you see it plz don't tell me XD when you come on
Edited By Charzard on 12/15/2016 at 3:01 PM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 5:50 AM Post #42
(up to seven characters)
Picture:

(clickable picture)
Name:(idk yet)
Nickname:(idk yet)
Story:none
personality: Fighter,never gives up
Dislikes:Nothing
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 6:15 AM Post #43
Welcome to the Christmas Party everyone!

The two looked a little odd together. The merman sporting a casual kelp-hemp weaved collar top leading his kelparie unmounted but handsomely decorated with festive trinkets. Mermydon felt like an ornament on display rather than a prince decked out for the Winter Festival. Coachman and Ainsleigh went to a lot of trouble to frost and ice his kelp armor just right so that it wouldn't melt against his flesh but left a clear coat about the exterior with ice cycles that captured the golden, glowing light from his pearls creating a glittering effect in motion. Harleyc had merely added some land-dwelling, parasitic weed tied onto his pearl helm, that was between his eyes and just below the pearl in his helm. It was easy to forget it was there until he turned his head and the small leaves dragged against the pearl plate.

"That noisy little plant is going to infest my ears all night Harley. Why did you insist on putting it on there?"
Mermydon almost stomped as he asked.

"Oh quit your whining you big colt." He retorted. "Mistletoe is VERY festive on shore. I'm sure it'll be the talk of the party tonight. You can tell your water friends that little festive part, too."

"You're up to mischief is what! I can see the smirk all over your mug." Mermydon countered. He tried to shake it off, but the frost coat and icicles started to shakes and sing like a windchime and made him stop.

Harley had played it cool, he knew Mermydon didn't want to disappoint his friends from the stable that worked very hard on his decorations. Besides, he expected the girls would have told their Sylestians about mistletoe and it's significance, a fact he hadn't bothered to tell Mermydon. The stallion could use a little kissing practice and figured Amethyst and Alarie may oblige, even if Kanakwella was too young and nervous to step up to the plate.

They had even brought some candied apples with bacon flakes for the Sylesties, peanut butter fudge for the avatars and a couple white elephant gifts for the winter festival game!

"Calm down will you, we're here." Harley told Mermydon as he knocked on the door to Charzard's Stable and waited to be let in. From the sounds of music and gesticulating, it sounded like things were in full swing.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 6:22 AM Post #44
Lol don't forget the eggnog!
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 6:29 AM Post #45
"Oh no, the eggnog is your problem." Harley replied back through the door. "Besides, I have enough bad eggnog stories to tell."

"I feel stupid." Mermydon said in a low voice to Harley.

"Will you relax, nobody is going to think that. They are all going to love to get up close to you. he returned unwrapping the stuffs from Mermydon's saddle bags and setting the bowl of apples and plate of fudge in facets on the top of the flat bags and across his withers, like a small table.

"Because of the goodies, or the bacon grease you slicked in my hair to catch the shine from the ice? I smell like prey!" the prince argued.

"It'll make you more attractive to the kelpie mares. The merman replied back wistfully.
Edited By Harleyc on 12/23/2016 at 6:31 AM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 6:36 AM Post #46
charzard opened the door to the stables
"Oh my goodness come in harley and mermydon and everyone
else you must be frezing out there" every one of charzards
sylesties were in her stables even the hatchlings for the
next day was christmas eve day and after that
ol' saint nick comes to town, heroine went
to kanakwella "isn't this festive?"
said heroine to her cusion, kanakwella shook
her head up and down, heroine then looked
at kanakwella and said "go over to mermydon
the thing that's on him is called mistletoe
when two are under it they kiss"
,kanakwella
did not want to do this but her cusion pushed
her to mermydon very fast,charzard started to
giggle for mermydon wasn't very happy with
all the mistletoe on him mermydon started
to snort with anger,kanakwella and heroine
also giggled at this but heroine was able to
push kanakwella closer while she was giggling
that her and mermydon were nose to nose
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 7:35 AM Post #47
Harley walked in and left Mermydon to the whiles of Heroine and Kanakwella, gratefully accepting a cup of eggnog and handing off the white elephant gift for the exchange game later. He then turned and watched Heroine pushing Kanakwella towards Mermydon with that mischievous Nixi look on her face.

"So," Harley inquired softly as he chuckled, "Do you think Kanakwella will actually kiss him, or might Amethyst show up to steal his first one from her?"

Mermydon didn't hear the avatars gossiping, but he did walk in and try to look confident, although he felt really foolish. Granted he did stand out and matched the decor nicely. Then he heard the giggle of at least one or two of his fellow adventurers that he expected to see. Here came Princess Kanakwella of Hallenjax being pushed behind reluctantly by Haroine. The two of them were giggling about something and he had hoped it wasn't about how he looked.

He carefully started making his way toward them being as sure footed as he could be so all the goodies on his back would remain there. He had to stop as Heroine pushed Kanakwella forward and right up to his nose. He didn't know what all of the fuss was from Heroine but Kanakwella seemed to stop giggling suddenly when Heroine stopped pushing her. He could smell the bacon in his mane and hoped Kanakwella's mouth wouldn't start watering.

"H-h-hello princess," his eyes opened a little wider and his pupils dilated some. He had stuttered talking to her the same way she did to him. It had never happened before. Not knowing what to do about it, he tried to just play it off with a giggle of his own. "I g-guess I'm the one who's a lil-little nervous this time, I feel like a dandy." He actually looked very sharp and he shined and sparkled in the natural ice effects about his features.
Edited By Harleyc on 12/23/2016 at 7:53 AM.
Charzard
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 7:45 AM Post #48
kanakwella started to giggle and put her hoof up and stamped
"oh don't be so nerves mermy it's the holidays", heroines trainer
brought out a special outfit for herself and showed heroine
"do you like it heroine and harley ?"
she went to her wardrobe to get
in the outfit and came out looking like an elf from the north pole

,heroine
wanted a matching outfit kanakwella wanted one as well but they didn't
make people outfit's for sylesties
Edited By Charzard on 12/23/2016 at 7:58 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 8:19 AM Post #49
"So what are we doing?" Sapphire asked smiling and looking at her pet ryori. Zant smiled wickedly and he covered it soon knowing he would get a stern talking to if Sapphire found him harming other sylesti."
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Posted: 12/23/2016 at 8:23 AM Post #50
She was very relaxed when she spoke to him. "Heh." He giggled once a little sheepishly but noticed that as she put her hoof down that she had gotten a little closer to him. She must've caught a whiff of the bacon grease in his mane. Still she wasn't licking her chops. He started to look for an escape when Charzard piped in about her costume.

Harley looked at the outfit, then just shrugged and waited for her to put it on. He smiled at Charzard, set down his nog and suggested. "If you're going to keep it on, you might as well give us a runway show!" Putting up his fingers like a set of L's to create a picture frame view. While he was typing her, Flowari came and lapped a sample of nog from Harley's cup.

The ease that Charzard distracted kanakwella, relieved the kelparie stallion. He could see the little bit of envy in the princess's eye to her tamer. A welcome opening to break the ice so to speak. "You're much to beautiful for the likes of that your highness. It would be like hiding the most valuable gems under a drab coat of dye." he said hoping that would smooth things over.

He noticed Heroine still had a covetous look about the outfit.

"Merry Christmas, Sapphire." Harley called to her. "Did you bring your pets and white elephant gifts for the game later?
Edited By Harleyc on 12/23/2016 at 8:25 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.