Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Spooky Stories
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Scragglyfox
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/10/2016 at 9:38 PM Post #41
The clock struck midnight, the bells ringing out into the relative silence like Ghostly Wails, the sound echoing across the town in Haunting Echoes. It had been a calm night, with only the occasional Chilling Wind kicking up dried leaves and rustling against many a Gloomy Gravestone as the Masked Figure watched, expression unreadable. But the figure was more than a casual observer, even if the figure made no move to expose the Lurking Mummy slowly creeping up to the sleepy town. No, the masked figure kept a sharp ear cocked for that Terrifying Howl which would make it spring into action. Stopping the enemy would be as easy as feeding a Poisoned Apple to a Quirky Qitari. As easy as stealing candy from a baby. It was not until the clock struck half past that the howl was heard, and the masked figure leaped into action. There would be no time for hesitation, for the Friendly Witch must not be allowed to meddle once again. A lone werewolf slipped from shadow to shadow, his one ear flopped forward like the ear of a hound, distinguishing him from other werewolves. Why was this important? Because he was the servant of the friendly witch, sent to keep a watch on the town. Any other werewolf would have eagerly joined the mummy in lurking about, snatching the unwary from their beds. As it was, the werewolf was honing in on the undead monster, almost so intent on his task that he did not hear the masked figure approach. Even with enhanced hearing, the werewolf only heard the rustle of a cloak, the click of a blade being freed from a sheath, before the sharp pain of a silver knife slid home between his ribs. With no more than a subdued rattle, the town's protector dropped to the ground, and the mummy shuffled on, oblivious to its own near fate. Wiping the blade on the fur of the werewolf, the masked figure once again turned its dark eyes to the town, eagerly anticipating what the morning would bring. And when the morning arrived, the town woke to another ghostly wail, other than the sound of the bells. Haunting echoes of Hallowed Eves past, when the souls of the slain would swirl around yet more gloomy gravestones. More graves to be dug and filled, as the mummy's path was discovered. And with the coming of the morning, the masked figure was also gone. Another evening well spent, feasting on the souls of the dead.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/12/2016 at 11:25 AM Post #42
Within a gloomy gravestone and hidden from the chilling wind stands a lurking mummy who gladly lets you in. Deep into the solid darkness in the underground haunting echoes call you and ghostly wails abound. The caverns twist and dance a quirky qutari way and a friendly witch calls to you to return back to once more see the day. Ignoring the calls and chills upon your arms you continue on. A masked figure approaches from the shadows releasing a terrifying howl. How you wished you'd listened to that witch now. You approach a pedestal upon which rests an apple bright. You quickly take a bite to calm your rolling stomach of your fright. You feel strange and dizzy and look to the apple in your hand. A poisoned apple to take you from this land.
Swirlspot
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 64
Posted: 11/14/2016 at 11:26 AM Post #43
A Masked Figure rode through the woods. It was deathly quiet. All of a sudden his Quirky Qitari stamped its hooves and snorted, refusing to go any further. No amount of urging could get the animal to move. Just then, a Terrifying Howl split the air and the Qitari surged forward, nearly dumping his rider. The Haunting Echoes of that howl followed them through the forest.

Soon, they came to an iron gate. Its bars were twisted together in a grotesque display and the tips were razor sharp. The masked man dismounted and calmly walked up to the gate, moonlight filtering through the bars. He placed his hand on the gate as a Chilling Wind sprang up. The gate flew open without a sound.

The Qitari let out a whinny and the figure quickly grabbed hold of the reins. He led the Qitari through the gate and carefully scanned the area. Ghostly Wails filled the air. Behind a Gloomy Gravestone the masked figure spotted a Lurking Mummy. He cautiously crept past it and headed to the other end of the 'cementary'.

Blazing bonfires were scattered about, throwing sparks into the air. Tents and pavilions filled the area, most of them containing small stands where you could snag a treat. In the largest pavilion a band played jaunty tunes and the crowd danced along. The air was filled with the smell of smoke, popcorn, bread, caramel, and ten dozen other equally mouthwatering scents. Music and laughter rang through the night. Everyone wore a costume and a smile.

The masked man led his Qitari to the meadow and set him loose. He closed the wooden gate and headed off to one of the smaller stands.

"Hey, Susan." He greeted the Friendly Witch behind the counter. "Nice costume."

"Thanks. You too, Matt. Poisoned Apple?" She offered him the treat.

"With this mask?"

"You know you want it."

"Oh, all right." Matt accepted the apple, green caramel sticking to his fingers.

"So have you seen Lars yet?" Susan asked, referring to their friend. Every year he tried to spook Matt, and every year he failed.

"Yup." Matt answered between bites, "He was by the gate dressed as a mummy. Hiding behind one of those cardboard gravestones. Didn't even see me! Maybe next year."

"Maybe..." Susan agreed, a faint smile tugging on the corners of her lips.

Matt frowned, but before he could a word out a voice spoke in his ear. "Boo."

"Yipes!" Matt jumped and spun around to see a grinning Lars removing his mummy mask.

"Gotcha! You should have seen the look on your face!" Lars crowed, "I finally spooked you."

Matt glared at Susan, "You saw him and didn't say anything!"

"Oh? Was I supposed to?" She played innocent.

"Yes." Matt said, but he was smiling now, "Okay, I admit it. You got me. Good job Lars."

"Thanks man. Now what do you say we go looking 'round? Maybe make some s' mores."

"Sounds good to me."

"Then let's go."
Edited By Swirlspot on 11/14/2016 at 1:43 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/15/2016 at 10:46 AM Post #44
wThe attic was a place that no one ventured. The floor was solid grey from decades of dust and the sole window creaky from lack of repairs. The chilling wind would howl on stormy days, and haunting echoes could be heard on eerie nights. Nobody would live in such an attic.

Or at least that's what I thought until a new member entered our orphanage.

Mrs.Potter took care of us all. Nobody knew how old she was, but she had been there at Pumpkin Grove orphanage before any of us were born. She had sunken cheeks, and a vicious glare. Albeit, her heart was good. Strict when need be, and kind when all hope felt lost. Somehow we ended up calling her the friendly witch. Of course such a nickname never reached her ears.

New members to the orphanage were rare, as this location was as remote could be. There were no neighboring houses near us, only an old cemetery. We all peaked around the corner of the wooden staircase to get a glimpse at whom the newcomer would be. I was towards the back and could only make out a masked figure. While squinting hard to see, someone pushed, and another shoved. I who was in the back somehow got squeezed out the front.

"Ah, Charles, could you be a dear and show Samuel here to his room in the attic?" Mrs.Potter said to me.

"...the attic?" I repeated back, my face aghast.

"Yes, why is there a problem?" Mrs.Potter harshly retorted back.

"No Ma'm" I weakly replied.

Samuel followed as I lead the way. I couldn't help but keep glancing back.

"You must be tired from your long journey here." I casually mentioned, as day had long since turned to night.

"Aye. Seem 'ta be hungry too. I 'ave an apple 'ere. One fa' me, one fa' you?" the newbie said as he stopped to reach into his tattered cloth bag taking out two greenish yet purplish apples covered in dirt and grime. He reached his scruffy hoof covered with soot and bandages out towards me holding what could easily be mistaken as a poisoned apple. I could not help but wince twice before politely refusing this quirky qitari's "kind" gesture.

We walked up the stairs, where the wooden boards wobbled to and fro beneath our feet. Coming in front of the attic door, I could not help but gulp. As I reached for the old metal doorknob, a terrifying howl could be heard from inside. A shiver went down my spine.

"What'cha waitin' fa'?" I heard the quirky qitari say from behind.

"R-right" I said, slightly stumbling, while opening the attic door.

The inside was dark, dreary and bleak. The ceiling low, and a tiny bed taking up much of the room. From the thunder that could be seen in the distance, I would not be surprised if a lurking mummy rose from under the bed to eat us both.

"It's quite a' nice place" the qitari mused.

He picked up a broom and started sweeping. I felt awkward doing nothing, so I helped out too. In an hour's time, we again looked around. The room was spotlessly clean, with touches of homeliness that stood out. Although it was still night and lightning could still be seen in the distance, no more did I hear any ghostly wails. We both smiled to each other. I finally felt relaxed.

I felt no more fear towards this attic and my new friend, Sam. I said my goodbye, as I gratefully took the once offered apple for a midnight snack.

I prepared to head out towards my room, when...all of the sudden I felt something cold go down my back. This time, it was I who gave out a ghostly wail!

I quickly turned around to see this quirky qitari laughing while rolling on the floor along with an ice-cube laying on the ground in a tiny puddle. Embarrassed I was, my whole face flushed red. I swear, I'll decorate your tombstone one day, and it will be with a gloomy gravestone...no... the gloomiest gravestone anyone has ever seen!

Rumors started after that day, that the attic was truly haunted. But I could never admit the truth.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 11/15/2016 at 11:07 AM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/15/2016 at 6:21 PM Post #45
Into the Forest

Nytheria the Nephini had heard the tale of Haunting Echoes Woods, and she decided to go and see it for herself. True to legend, shortly upon entering, Nytheria heard ghostly wails being carried on a chilling wind. Shaken, but not deterred, she pressed on, wanting to see what secrets the forest contained.

After about an hour of exploration, Nytheria was beginning to think there was nothing much to this gloomy old forest, besides age. Almost as if to prove her thoughts wrong, a terrifying howl pierced the quiet of the old woods. Nytheria let out a shriek and went to bolt, when suddenly she felt the grip of something on her back. She shakily turned to see that the offending appendage belonged to... a quirky Qitari? And quirky indeed, as this Qitari had the most odd colour combination, and it was almost as if he was speaking in tongues. After roughly fifteen minutes of sleuthing, Nytheria learned that the poor Qitari had eaten a poisoned apple! The young Black Magic Nephini admitted to the Qitari that she had not fully developed her powers yet, but that she would help him search for medicine.

The two companions traveled at a slow pace, due to the Qitari not feeling well. After a couple more hours, Nytheria spotted an old cemetery, which held gloomy gravestone after gloomy gravestone. The Qitari did not want to enter, but Nytheria explained that interesting herbs often grew around grave sites. She also went on to say that while she might not be able to heal him with magic, she could whip up a healing potion. Nytheria described some useful herbs, then the two companions split up to search the rather large and ominous cemetery.

The search was going well for Nytheria. She had already found two of the seven herbs she needed. As if to ruin the luck, a low moan interrupted the young Nephini's gathering, and she turned to see a lurking Mummy just beyond one of the tombstones. Nytheria backed off, but the Mummy gave chase! She ran, but away from where her Qitari friend was, so that the Mummy would not go after him instead! Nytheria quickly rounded a corner, only to crash into a masked figure! The young Nephini's eyes darted between the two, when the person she crashed into raised a hand, spoke a magical incantation, and dispelled the Mummy! The figure turned to face a stunned Nytheria, then removed the mask. It turns out that the masked figure was female, and after a brief explanation, she informs the young Nephini that she is the Friendly Witch and was in the midst of a ritual to help calm the spirits of the graveyard. Turns out that one of the residents did not like that! Nytheria apologizes to the Witch and then tells her that there is a male Qitari who is suffering from having eaten a poisoned apple! The Friendly Witch has just the spell to help the Qitari, so the two head over to help him.

After a few minutes, the spell takes effect and the Qitari is back to his old self again. He introduces himself as Taggart, and the Witch introduces herself as Esmerelda Stargazer. Nytheria glances up at the sky, realizes it is getting late and that she must be going. Taggart and Esmerelda offer to help Nytheria find her way back to the entrance. She takes them both up on that offer, and the three head to the entrance of Haunting Echoes Woods that Nytheria came through. As the three are saying their goodbyes, Esmerelda offers to teach Nytheria some magic, and Taggart says he will show Nytheria a good fishing spot. Nytheria says she will take them both up on their offers sometime and her two friends tell her she is welcome to come visit them anytime.
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/16/2016 at 9:09 AM Post #46
The Journals of Kyra Silverwind, Sanctuary of Saerielle Scout

Day 1 - Left Sanctuary shortly before dawn with my favorite Quirky Qitari, Pippin. I wanted to be on the road before my Captain, The Friendly Witch, came in. I don't know why she wants to be known as that, she is so far from being friendly! But she is a witch, in the figurative sense!
This job involves a week's travel checking in with all the outposts and gathering reports. I should be at the outpost by the Garden of Magnates before nightfall. They have a great outpost, and I am looking forward to a hot meal and visiting with my good friend, Rork. He always has a good story to tell! His motto: Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Day 2 - Didn't quite make it to the Garden yesterday. Pippin got a hold of an apple, and promptly spit it out! But it wasn't soon enough, he immediately got sick! Who would put a Poisoned Apple in the middle of the road? Thank the gods for Kayani's special medicine; I think Pippin will be able to travel this afternoon. First I have to make it thru this night, it is just before midnight and a Chilling Wind is blowing thru the trees. A lone Lupora let out a Terrifying Howl just feet from my fire! All the trees and animals are unsettled, as am I.

Day 3 - Made it to the Garden late yesterday. The outpost was empty; no people, no signs of struggle. Just bowls of soup and mead on the table. The soup was still warm, the mead was still cold. It looked like everyone was getting ready to eat. I couldn't stay there, I had to push on and see if the guards had gone to the Forgotten Tomb. Thought I caught a glimpse of a Masked Figure. Maybe it was Rork? He always liked practical jokes! Looked, but found nothing. Maybe the figure was a Nightfall Bandit? All I could do was try and go to the next outpost at the Forgotten Tomb.

Day 4 - What is happening? Made it to the Tomb last night, and the outpost was in the same condition as the Garden outpost. Guards gone, no sign of a struggle, nothing out of place! It was late; I couldn't sleep in the outpost, too many strange noises. It sounded like Ghostly Wails, but that had to be my over active imagination, right?

Day 5 - I am losing it, yes, I must be going crazy. Woke up at midnight to find the clearing I had camped in was bathed in an unearthly glow. I turned in a slow circle; there was one Gloomy Gravestone after another gloomy gravestones as far as I could see! From the corner of my eye, I could have sworn I saw a Lurking Mummy! But that is just silly.... Where is Pippin! I called out for him, and all I heard was Haunting Echoes of my voice among the gravestones. What is happening? I think I see figures over at the edge of the fire light, I had better go check.

Summary of report on Outpost Check, by Captain Aleisa Redwitch:
Total of losses: four guards and one scout. Two outposts have been closed, due to unexplained disappearance of four Sanctuary Guards. South of the Forgotten Tomb, the scout's qitari was found, along with a fragment of the scout's diary. No other traces were found after an extensive search of all areas.
Edited By GoldGryphon on 11/17/2016 at 7:13 PM.
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 11/16/2016 at 8:46 PM Post #47
Ghostly wails filled the air a qitari and her owner wandered through the graveyard. Halloween was the only time of year that spirit mushrooms could be found in Enigmatic Grotto, and Freya needed them for potions all year round. Luckily her ever faithful qitari, Queen, was here to help her. Queen has always been a quirky Qitari, but tonight, as the chilling wind bit into the witch, she seemedoff.

Queeny? Are you OK? You havent eaten any of those poison apples I confiscated have you? The friendly witch asked, worried for her friend. The horse-like creature looked at her with intelligent eyes before shaking her head.

Freya shrugged off her worry and bent to pick some more of the rare fungus. She made a mental note to check the pony over once they were back home. She may be a witch but going into a graveyard the night the vail is thinnest still gave her the creeps.

Wind blew over old gravestones, creating a low, haunting moan. A murder of crows hoped among stone tombs. Pelmets of owls watched silently judging the harbingers of death. The whole atmosphere only served to make the graveyard yet spookier.

Lets just finish up and get out of here, Freya said, picking up her basket and looking for another crop of mushrooms.

Suddenly a terrifying howl echoed though the graveyard. Queen jumped and galloped off into the distance.

Queen! Come back! Confound it you silly show pony! she said, running after the qitari.
As Freya ran a fog bank began to form. Deeper and deeper she went until she could barely see a meter in front of her.

Queen? She whispered, her pace slowing as a chill ran down her spine. As Freya walked a shape could be seen in the fog, a shape she would know almost anywhere. Queen! There you are.

The Qitari whinnied a greeting. Before the two could celebrate haunting echoes sounded across the graveyard.

Queen, what did you do? The spirits are furious.

The horse moved, revealing a pile of rubble. Amidst the pile Freya could make out shards of pot and most of a cross.

You broke the gravestone! Come on, we need to get out of here. Now! She said. Her voice was calm despite the panic she felt inside. Everyone and their aunt knew the Garden of Magnate was haunted by malevolent ghosts. She turned, ready to flee the graveyard.

Alas is was too late. A masked figure rose from the gloomy grave directly in front of her.

You have defiled the sacred resting place of lord Vain. This crime cannot be forgiven. I the guardian of his eternal slumber shall exact his bloody wishes upon any who would seek to disturb his majesty. The figure spoke in a hushed, rasping voice. Like metal on metal. The sound send shivers down Freyas back

She didnt mean to break the grave. Please I brought her here it was my fault. The figure turned from the qitari and focused on the girl.

You would sacrifice yourself for this mule? It queried.

She is not a mule! Freya argued, She is my dearest friend. I would give my life for her. Please. Let me fix the grave before you do whatever it is you must. The figure nodded and the witch waved her hands. The rocks formed back into a grave. She even coaxed a flowed in front of it. It was bright red. Fitting for a man named Vain. There. Now everyone will be able to see it. No more harm will come to your master. There I am ready now. She said and closed her eyes, waiting for her inherited punishment.

The masked man gazed at her with awe and respect. You have shown kindness, even in the face of death. I will spare you. Im sure my master will not protest. He always repays his debts. Never come here again. I will ensure that there are mushrooms near the entry for you to gather. He said, his voice sounded
oddly kind after his threats.

Thank you sir. I will not forget your kindness. The witch said. The girl and the qitari walked out of the graveyard, safe and unhurt, if not merely shaken.

The End
Or Is It?
Grar
Level 71
The Tender
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/17/2016 at 12:54 AM Post #48
Marsy the Sylvorpa was nearly asleep, all cuddled up in bed, safe from the CHILLING WIND howling outside when a peculiar sound rang in her ears. A shiver ran down her spine, a TERRIFYING HOWL had just come from down the hall! Swallowing down her fear, which manifested as a lump in her throat, she slid from the bed, blanket draped over her body and opened the bedroom door, beginning to creep down the hall.

At the end, a door was cracked, light pouring through into the dark hallway. It was a frigid autumn night, the moon was full, and who knows what she would find? What if it was MASKED FIGURE looking for a victim? Her knees shook; but she just had to see what in Sylestia was responsible for the HAUNTING ECHOES reverberating around the house. With a final surge of courage she swung the door open and saw....... Jasper, her QUIRKY QITARI roommate hunched at her desk. "Jasper! What's going on? I've been hearing these GHOSTLY WAILS-Was that you?"

The Qitari turned in her seat, looking clearly distraught. "I'm sorry! But I can't help it! I was meant to write a fictional story for a newspaper; but I entirely forgot about it! It's due in two days!" She glanced back at her desk, individual papers scattered around, she reached for one that was crumpled into a ball and unravelled it. "So I worked my butt off this afternoon, wrote an entire story about a pretty girl who meets a FRIENDLY WITCH. But it's a trap- the witch gives her a POISONED APPLE that makes it so she can never go to sleep ever again. It was a great story!" She frowns, pulling open a desk drawer and taking out a book, holding it up to show. "But that's already a story! Somebody else wrote it a long time ago! I don't know what to do!"

It looks as though Jasper is ready to cry and Marsy is temporarily in a stunned silence. She briefly questioned how anyone could forget about such a classic; but that wasn't important right now. "Eek! That's awful! We'll just have to brainstorm a new idea for you." She paused, a cheeky grin spreading across her face. "One about a girl who hears scary noises in the middle of the night." Her tone was somewhat teasing; but she was trying to think on the spot. "And when she goes to investigate, she finds.......-"

"-A zombie! No, no! A LURKING MUMMY!" Jasper cut in, eyes lighting up and grin flashing. She seemed back to her perky eccentric self. "A mummy who wants...who... who takes her away on a crazy journey! They go on an adventure and see all sorts of things, wonderful and horrifying alike! Then one night, they'll stumble across a GLOOMY GRAVESTONE and- !!" She seemed to trail off in thought, ideas running through her mind faster than she could possibly write down. "Things will get tough, there's gonna be sadness, but it'll all be okay in the end, because even in death, life's about the friends you make along the way! ... or something like that. I'm still working out the kinks." She shrugged sheepishly. Yeah, that was corny even by her standards. As an out, she took a quick look at the clock. "Cripes it's late, off to bed with you, I'll show you in the morning!"

Glad her friend had come up with an idea to work with, the vorp nodded, offering a sleepy smile and bidding the qitari a good night. She wandered back to her room and crawled back in bed, images of strange mummies and mischievous witches dancing in her mind.

[[A/N: What? As a former student, forgetting an important deadline and having no ideas is the scariest thing of all.... >.>;

Edit again because it keeps eating my quotation marks ><]]
Edited By Invertedpencil on 11/17/2016 at 2:07 PM.
MonarchsReign
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/17/2016 at 6:38 PM Post #49
Dead of Night

The Friendly Witch walked along the graveyard with her Quirky Qitari. It was the dead of night as they searched for an elusive Poisoned Apple, and the Chilling Wind was creating Haunting Echoes that rang through the area. A chill went down her spine as she glanced to her beloved familiar, who was sniffing apprehensively at a Gloomy Gravestone. Have you found something, Mabon? Her usually melodious voice was marred by hesitance and trepidation.

The Sylesti gave a decisive snort as he turned away with toss of his fiery mane, the saddle on his back shifting with his jittery movements. The witch sighed gently as she glanced around the cemetery once more, shadows dancing in the pale moonlight only adding to her anxiety. If the apple was not absolutely necessary for her ritual, she would leave right then and there. Her glittering emerald eyes once again moved to Mabon, but as she turned her head slightly to do so, she finally saw the source of their discomfort, the poisoned apple all but forgotten.

Watching them was a Masked Figure, silhouetted against the light of the moon on the hillside. She took a step back as more figures swarmed into her vision. Scores of darkened Sylvestis with glowing eyes, at least one Lurking Mummy, no, her eyes had to be deceiving her. An undead army stood before them and terror overtook her as Ghostly Wails went up from the creatures. A glance told her that Mabon was several steps away and certainly unable to take on the horde, as she could see his terror given away by wide onyx pupils and flaring nostrils despite his brazen stance. They had to take a chance, they had to run, but first, she had to get to Mabon.

With the advancing adversaries, she took a chance and darted for the Qitari. A Terrifying Howl arose as she grabbed the reins and swung into the saddle. A skull-faced Lupora was leading the charge towards them, spittle flying from its outstretched jaws. With a horrified neigh, Mabon reared on his back legs, spun around, and rocketed away. His legs were fueled with adrenaline and terror as they fled the barely-lit graveyard, flying over the grassy hilltops, hooves hardly touching the ground as he careened over the hills.

As Mabon began scrambling down a slope, she cast her wide eyes backwards, and gasped. Right on her Qitaris heels was the hellhound Lupora and several other vicious looking Sylestis. As she kicked her heels into her mount to spur him forward, desperation filled her small form. Heartbeats later, a shriek tore from her Qitaris throat. She didnt have time to glance down to ascertain the threat, as milliseconds later, she was thrown from his back, the impact of her body against the ground winding her completely

Hearing a stampede of paws, feet, and hooves behind her, she attempted to open her eyes and get her hands under her to lift her battered torso, only to meet the glowering red eyes of the Lupora.

Dread flooded her, and she shut her eyes as the pearly-white fangs bit down.
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 11/18/2016 at 5:23 AM Post #50
It ended up fairly long and I wanted to be able to work on it at work so I put mine as a Google Doc
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.