Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2016 Fall Festival - Spooky Stories
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SkunkTheLoner
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 59
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 8:21 AM Post #21
Faun shivered, backing away from the old gate in fear. A chilling wind gusted past and she jumped. "H-Hello?" she asked. The only response was haunting echoes of 'H-hello?'. She gulped, pushing the wire-framed door. The front yard leading up to the old stable on the hill was terrifying. Faun's teeth chattered as she passed by several gloomy gravestones. A terrifying howl made Faun shriek and jump out of her skin.

Her eyes darted to the left and to the right. She kept moving towards the stable. Ghostly wails could be heard from everywhere and she started to sprint. She finally reached the moldy stable and hesitated. She was only out here to rescue her quirky Qitari who had run off last night. Her mind raced. What will be in there? she thought, starting to bite her nails, A lurking mummy? A friendly (looking) witch with a poisoned apple?

She shook her head. She was going to find her poor Qitari. She slammed the moldy door open. Skeletons of both humans and sylestis lined the inside of the stable. She gulped. "T-timaeus?" She called into the musty stable. She stepped inside, only to be attacked by a masked figure! She screamed and everything faded into a dark cyan.

(not that good but whatever)
Edited By SkunkTheLoner on 10/29/2016 at 8:22 AM.
Sarebear02
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 11:03 AM Post #22
The Last Guardian

They say that darkness is evil. That those with it can never be more than villains. But they see things through a lens of black and white, believing that your external appearance determines your internal. Foolish mortals. The haunting echoes I send are intended to awaken, to remind them of the terrors I guard against. Instead they take my warning, and twist it into tales to scare young children.

I remember the old days, how when they heard my terrifying howl they ran to their homes, trusting in me to protect them. Now all they know of me is a gloomy gravestone, alone, under the weeping willow. Sometimes I return, a masked figure silently guarding their town from the horrors that lie beyond. Other times I'm just watching, my presence mistaken as a chilling wind.

I know I cannot last forever. Eventually, they'll have to fend for themselves against things much worse than a quirky qitari. But as they are now, with my presence fading ever slowly, their town would be filled with the ghostly wails of their lost dreams.

My name is Vahzar Kaal, True Guardian. I am shadow, a creature of darkness; of night. I'm not some semi-friendly witch with a poisoned apple, nor some mindless lurking mummy. My choice was to defend the town, and now I will do so until eternity falls.
Edited By Sarebear02 on 10/29/2016 at 11:05 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 3:04 PM Post #23
A ghostly wail sounded in the grave yard, the dark and Gloomy Gravestones making the scene even more chilling. People swore if you listened closely you could hear the terrifying howls and the haunting echoesof the ones long dead. The little Qitari didnt mind any of that though. Known by the villi gars as "The Quirky Quitari" because of her strange bonds to those of the forest. Every night of the month of October she would go to the grave yard and if you dared to follow her would would see the Masked Figure , the Lurking Mummy. If you asked her later about the witch she would insist that she was a Friendly Witch, not a witch who cast spells on people and made poisoned apples. Some people thought that the Chilling Wind had frozen her heart, making her as evil as the witch. Others thought she was under a spell and a familiar to the masked figure, and still others thought she was companion to the lurking mummy. None of these were true. If you had just asked the little Quitari she would have told you: "They are lonely! All they want are friends! They would never hurt anyone, please go visit them with me!" All the villagers ever did was shake there head sadly and refuse. People ask me how I know if this tale is true or not. Many dont believe me. I am the Quirky Quitatri and the truth is they were just lonely. The Friendly Witch told the best stories. The Masked Figure had the most love. The Lurking Mummy told the best jokes. People should learn that just because there different, not the same as them, doesnt mean their evil or bad. The lonelist people make the truest of friends. And you ask if im still friends with them? I still am, i love them with all my heart and will never forget or leave them.

I really hope you liked this i spent about 30 min-1 hr on it. ^^
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 5:18 PM Post #24
Maggie sat around the camp fire with her friends, Ronnie, Gloria, and Vicky. The four girls were playing Truth or Dare. When it was Maggie's turn she answered, "Dare." her friends huddled together whispering. When they came back they spoke in mono-tone. "We dare you, to go into the forest. Alone. With no light. Tonight at midnight." Maggie nodded sweat making her palms slick. The chilling wind seemed even more haunted. Later in the night her friends crawled into their tents. Maggie crawled into hers on all fours. She looked up at the sky. It was almost midnight. Shaking like a quirky qitari only this time..in fear. She got up brushing her hands of and snuck into the forest. She heard a blood curtling, terrifying howl. She went deeper into the forest and heard un-earthly wails.Ghostly wails. She almost broke into tears. She felt the urge to run, but she couldn't. A ghost was phasing through her wailing, "Masked figure, Masked figure." pointing in the direction of the darkest shadows. Moaning and wailing it disappeared laving her shivering, goosebumps bumpy, and hackles rising. She saw as a figure emerged from the shadows a mask upon its face. Her heart beat raced as the figure pulled of their mask. Blood. So much of it covered the important details of he figures face. She heard the unearthly howl again and spun around only to be knocked over and have her shoulder bitten. Wolf! She screamed punching it in the muzzle with a fist. She felt hair grow along her back and her teeth extend. She felt something growing on the end of her tail bone. She could suddenly see in the dark. She screamed kicking the stunned wolf of her. She turned and thrashed. "I DON'T WANT TO BE A WEREWOLF!!!!" she kicked and threw a tantrum scaring of a lurking mummy. She rolled onto a stone. Winced she rolled back getting up on her feet. She looked at it. It was a gloomy tombstone that gave her the shivers. The figured watched in stony silence and broke into a cackle. "Young child! If you wish to be human again you must prove your worth!" it cackled again the voice oddly feminine. Maggie looked directly at the face of the person. Seemingly it was a friendly witch of some horrid sort. The figure stepped towards her its steps like haunting echoes. It held out something speaking in a smooth luring voice, "Dear child this is the cure.." the witch purred holding out the broght green apple. Maggie took it sluggishly and bit into her world seemed to collapse as the witch cakled and her vision dimmed. The effects of the poisoned apple.
Pinwheelviper
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 10
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 6:05 PM Post #25
Not very long ago, a Quirky Qitari who went by the name of Gloomy Gravestone was craving their favourite treat. Gloomy's favourite treat just so happened to be Poisoned Apples which for anyone else would be a death sentence. But Gloomy just so happened to be a Poison Cloud themed Qitari, so poisoned apples weren't really a problem for them. Didn't even give them a stomach ache. They got these apples from a Friendly Witch who lived in a graveyard. Gloomy's friendly witch friend was called Sillac. Normally Sillac would spend their days brewing and selling sunscreen to vampires and cough medicine to werewolves who sometimes lose their ability to make Terrifying Howls (even werewolves creatures get nasty colds from times to time). Also Sillac gave poisoned apples to gloomy, but I've already mentioned that haven't I? So I won't bring it up again, that would be redundant. Though recently Sillac was getting far less customers. Normally their graveyard would just have the occasional Chilling Wind which would warrant a marginally thicker jacket... but recently their graveyard had been filling up with Ghostly Wails so scary that even the zombies were scared. And zombies aren't scared of very much, it's pretty hard to be when you're already dead. Even though Sillac's graveyard was scary (well, scarier than usual) that didn't stop Gloomy from coming. They wanted those poisoned apples and Sillac was their friend. So mustering their courage, Gloomy entered the graveyard. They had decided before entering that they would find the source of these Haunting Echos and stop their friend business from closing (because hardly anyone was buying Sillac's products anymore). They followed the moans until they saw a Masked Figure running away in the distance. Thinking the figure was the one making the wails, Gloomy followed them. But it turned out the masked figure was actually a skeleton called Aronoh. They were looking for their friend, Nafets. They gotten lost in the graveyard while traveling with Aronoh. Although Nafets was completely safe (being already dead and all) Aronoh felt guilty for bringing Nafets into the graveyard. Gloomy consoled Aronoh, saying that it wasn't their fault. Bad things just happened every once and a while, what mattered now was finding Nafets. After searching gravestone after gravestone Gloomy realized that the wailing must be Nafets. With this new revelation Gloomy and Aronoh followed the wailing to Nafets. The Lurking Mummy was hopelessly lost and thanked Gloomy for helping to find them. After seeing Aronoh and Nafets on their way Gloomy went to Sillac's house. Where they happily told the witch that they wouldn't being hearing any more ghostly echoes from now on.

The end.
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 10/29/2016 at 9:31 PM Post #26
Can we do something that extremely scarey (i love reading creepypasta but ive never written one)
Creamcrow
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/30/2016 at 1:10 AM Post #27
The masked figure crept closer and the girl closed her eyes, rocking back and forth. She didn't know what had happened the chilling wind that brushed past her made her shoot her eyes open to look at.... nothing. All she was was looking at her room, her empty room- not out sitting by that gloomy gravestone by the forest.

The girl moved to get off her bed and turn on the light. The sudden brightness made her cringe slightly. That entire think was false. Oh thank goodness. She was relieved, and after double checking her surroundings, went back to bed to continue with a different dream.

Early the next morning, the girl's mother caught her sneaking onto a site she was addicted to- Sylestia. It wasn't as if the girl was good at it, she had many sylestis at least. Like a quirky quitari, appearance wise of course.

It was only when the girl's brother woke up she realized what day it was. Halloween, the dreaded day filled with terrifying howls and haunting echoes. At nighttime at least, the cries of children begging for candy. The girl laughed at the thought.

Later that day, the girl got to meet up with her friends. For some fun trick or treating of course, off to get the delicious candy to be served. Her two friends looked amazing in their costumes, one of them dressing as a friendly witch- well, it was supposed to be a witch but with that friend's attitude, she was a friendly one, and the lurking mummy. The bag he got the costume from said so even, so they stuck with that.

From the houses they had visited, they got normal old boring candy. The witch paused at a certain house, and started towards it without the other two's approval. They tried to stop her, but only succeeded in following, The girl shivered upon hearing a ghostly wail come from the inside. The witch knocked on the door with no hesitation.

A tall elderly man stood in the doorway, the door hinges creaking slowly as he opened it. He had a skinny face, and bones shown through his skin. he wore an overly fancy suit, cold gray eyes looked down at them with what they could assume to be disgust.

He grinned- the girl could have sworn she briefly saw pointed teeth sticking out of his mouth. He beckoned them in, saying no words. THe witch accepted the offer first. The mummy looked to the girl and shrugged, following. The girl only came with because she couldn't leave them alone in this strange man's house.

It was... dark in the house, the only lights were that of candles and they could barely see. The girl just wanted to leave. She had an eerie feeling about this place. She tugged on her friends arm, there was no movement from them so she did it again. Lights flicked on and the girl screamed as she was holding onto a skeleton.

It took her a moment to realize that it was fake, and that her friends had left the room. She continued to try and find them- only to enter a room where the witch friend had taken an apple out of a bowl. And she bit into it.

The witch collapsed immediately and the girl guessed it had been a poisoned apple. A poisoned apple in a strange man's house where only she and the mummy remained alive. A door creaked open and she ran, assuming the mummy was following her. She was wrong- and only realized this when she heard a scream echo throughout the house.

She looked behind her and saw a masked man following her quickly. He held a knife, it seemed bloodied up. No. This was just like her dream. And she was going to die. She hid in a room and huddled in a corner.

The masked man crept closer and the girl closed her eyes, rocking back and forth. She didn't feel the wind like last time, yet she opened her eyes only to see the masked stranger standing there above her.

They laughed. And everything went dark.
Obin
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/30/2016 at 8:43 AM Post #28
While walking in the forest, I heard some ghostly wails. Could it be a lurking mummy? I saw a masked figure, was it offering me something? An apple? Oh, what if it's a Poisoned Apple? No thank you... A chilling wind came over me, carrying with it haunting echos from a near by cemetery. I followed the sound of a terrifying howl to a gloomy gravestone. It was just a friendly witch having a Halloween party! On my way home, I ran into a quirky qitari, who offered to give me a ride home since it was late.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 10/30/2016 at 12:19 PM Post #29
It needs to be PG13 rating. So nothing too graphic.
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 10/30/2016 at 5:33 PM Post #30
The quirky Qitari was so happy that it was finally Halloween! The one holiday of the year where masked figures roamed the streets, and lurking mummies crouched behind their gloomy gravestones, waiting for an unsuspecting friendly witch to pass by before the would jump! It made no difference that the one usually being scared was the qitari in question, they loved the thrill and the prospect of free candy too much to mind a small scare here and there.

This was indeed the qitari's favorite holiday of the year, and the night was a perfect one for the event. The chilling wind made it pleasant outside, not to hot yet not to cold, wrapped as they were in their werewolf costume. With a terrifying howl that left haunting echos in their wake, they clicked along the road, moving from house to house with a smile, with no worries of poisoned apples, as this was a known safe neighborhood. The closest thing to a ghostly wail that night would come from the qitari themself, when after a few hours of walking, they ran out of doors to knock on, and thus their night of candy collecting came to an end. At least, until next year.

(Not even an hour later the qitari would be bouncing off the walls, much to the dismay of their parents, due to overindulgence of candy.)

I don't like scary stories, so here is a happy halloween one instead :3 I hope that's ok...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.