Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Celebration of the New Season!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bella1988
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 78
Posted: 6/5/2013 at 10:51 AM Post #21
1) Favorite pet species?
I would have to say a tie between zolnixis and ny'venes, with zolnixis coming out slightly ahead since they have more variability and chance involved with getting them. Most ny'venes right now are generated, since you cannot wander around and chance upon one in a random battle and then be surprised by an astounding looking ny'vene the way you can with the other species. So, yeah, zolnixis come out slightly ahead of ny'vene because of the surprise factor with catching them (along those same lines, I tend to prefer the lesser genetic mutator to the greater one because of the surprise factor).

The zolnixis are also just so gosh-darned adorable! Perfect cross between a canine and a vulpine! With ny'venes, I love how regal the females look, but the males look like they have a bit of a pot-belly, which is not very cute...

2) Favorite season?
I like them all, though summer is easily my least favorite because it's simply too darn hot. Most favorite is probably spring with winter a close second. I love spring because the temperature is Goldilocks perfect and you can get some awesomely beautiful thunderstorms. A wide variety of colorful flora suddenly appear and all the fauna come out to frolic. Also, spring is the time of rebirth and renewal, showing us that even in death, life still exists,

Winter I just love for SNOW!

3)Sylestia wish?
My wish is more for the users of Sylestia than for the game itself. From the forum chat discussions, some people are having hard times right now. My wish would be for things to work out and get better for them.

4) Favorite pet?
Really hard! I have a few favorites, but the top right now (which may change at any moment) is Herodotus., who is the first pet I ever won in a forum contest.

Other favorites in my stables right now include Pangaea

my first trivis double carry zolnixi
Hero's daughter

This pretty girl

My thief (who I'm writing a fanfiction about right now). I have two possible pets whom I could alter to be her, so I'm going to play with both their colors and see who comes out better
or to look like

And my first five vis pet

Note: I may change favorites later
Edited By 1680 on 6/10/2013 at 10:18 AM.
Kaeari
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 14
Posted: 6/5/2013 at 11:32 AM Post #22
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why?
I am HOPELESSLY in love with Nytekries. People who have seen my breeding thread know I've combined them with my rabid love of the Batman family, and now I love Nytes even more. They're SO versatile in their markings, and they make fantastic fighters. I want to make a team of them someday. * A* Their art is amazing, too, and I have a weakness for seeing traits on an animal that wouldn't normally have them (ie. feathered dragons or lizards). Nytekries are my perfect pet.

2. What is your favourite Season and why?
I like spring. I'm not a huge fan of extreme weather, so summer and winter, despite looking gorgeous, are definitely not my thing. Autumn is a close second, but spring takes the cake with all the flowers blooming, all the sun and the rain and even the snow. It's never too cold or too hot, and the rain isn't bone-chilling like it is in autumn. Plus, my birthday is in the spring. 8D Rains every year without fail.

3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be?
I... actually don't have a wish. Materialistically, I'd wish for essences to be a TINY bit easier to obtain (not a whole lot, just a little), but otherwise, Sylestia is pretty perfect. On all the pet sites I've ever been on, this one is by far the friendliest, most welcoming site. The users are always polite and friendly, and I've seen people apologize for being rude, or donating pets or items to new players when they didn't have to. Even the mods take an active role in running the site and talking with users, and they even allow us to give them our input. I've NEVER seen that on a site, outside of contests, and the more Sylestia expands, the more excited I get.

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!
I have a few! Though the one I'm most anticipating is this girl right here:

She may not look like much, but she carries 4 traits in beautiful pastel colours. She's so perfect I'm having trouble finding a name for her, haha.

Special mentions to my main battle team of Kril, Liam, and Baron, my Magnus Bane parents Malu and Benci, and my second tri-vis Bulbori who will look absolutely stunning when she grows up (I sold my first one and he went to a very good home).
Kier
Level 60
Threads: 13
Posted: 6/5/2013 at 11:41 PM Post #23
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why ?
→Can't decide if it's favourite, but I have least favourite and that's Nykterie. It looks like they have little head and even more little face. And those wings is too small for their size, how can they fly with such little wings. . PROPORTIONAL IS THE KEY

2. What is your favourite Season and why ?
→My favourite season is wet season. Because everyday it rains and the air is cool and refreshing. When it's raining, I would love to make hot chocolate and drink it while watching the rain pours down. Sometimes, when it rains heavily and there's lighting, I love it more. I don't why but it's making me somehow excited even though my dog is afraid of lighting.

3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be?
→I wish I can play Sylestia like in Half Prince(manhua). XD *fangirlalert*

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!
Really want to create this Vulnyx.
With so many genes and mutations coming soon, I might change though.
Edited By 4707 on 6/5/2013 at 11:41 PM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 6/7/2013 at 6:43 PM Post #24
@Amirell, is it June 7th yet? XD Derp
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 12:55 AM Post #25
@Starfall2466 runs till June 9th ! Only 1 DAY left to enter everyone
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 8:10 AM Post #26
What is your favorite pet species?
Lupora. I always loved wolfs. Lupora's patterns are so pretty, like the Ornemental Headpiece. The shape of Lupora is just so gorgeous.

What is your favorite season?
Winter. I love the snow, and I have a chain of 4 gift giving holidays in winter. And slosh is fun to play in (Even though I'm not a kid anymore)

What is one sylestia wish you want?
Well, I'd wish for everything that costs diamonds to cost gold, or that diamonds cost gold to get. Because I just don't want to spend money that I need.

Favorite Pet?
As I said, I love Lupora, so my favorite pet is a Lupora.

http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=73247 The picture link wouldn't work, but the link did. Her name is Hannah and I love her so much!
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 10:41 AM Post #27
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/28/2024 at 2:10:35am

What is one sylestia wish you want?
Well, I'd wish for everything that costs diamonds to cost gold, or that diamonds cost gold to get. Because I just don't want to spend money that I need.

You can get diamonds for gold in the exchange in trades.
Edited By 1283 on 6/8/2013 at 10:41 AM.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 11:44 AM Post #28
@Amirell,
Outa curiosity, if we don't want the outfit pieces or something, can we exchange it for diamonds?
Edited By 1221 on 6/8/2013 at 11:44 AM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 12:02 PM Post #29
No, at least not that I know of. You can sell them in the Broker for gold though.
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 12:40 PM Post #30
1. my favorite pet would be the Vulnyx, I love hoe\w dangerous they are/look, and adore the more attack based themes for pets. However I feel the art could mesh a little better, I can never get the genes to look nice together, but I want to make gorgeous ones soooo bad. I love the overall design, but whenI look at the buklbori or zolnixi (common favorites) I feel their art is a little better (sorry Krin! I know how hard all this is, I cant v\even create custom genes in paint so Im trying to be nice!!)

2. My favorite season would have to be fall. In alaska it is just coll enough for us to be comfortable before it snows. I love wearing my bajillion different fashion coats before it gets too cold, and walk around with my golden retriever, not to mention starting my new hat and gloves for the winter :3

3. My wish for sylestia would be that the owners could get some more helpers for the coding and art and such. They give us so many lovely updates, and they always seem to want to post more, but budget and time seems
to stand in their way. Having a few more employes might take some of that weight off their shoulders.

4. favorite pet might just be this little fellow ive been making in the generator recently. He is based off of Ziggy Stardust, my all time Idol *David Bowie* ^.^ anyhow, I love this design and want to get a few more genes into the design, but he just looks so perfect as is.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.