Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Celebration of the New Season!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:14 AM Post #1
The season has just changed and Summer has hit Sylestia! So I'm running this little competition to Celebrate! All you have to do to enter is answer these few questions!

1. What is your favourite Pet species and why ?
2. What is your favourite Season and why ?
3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be?
4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!

The winners will be those with the best answers But everyone entering will win a random prize that will be sent to them after the competition is over.

The Prizes:
1st Place = 2 Regular Zolnixi Essences + Mystic Healers Robes + Jeweled Wings

[color=#9600FF]
2nd Place = 1 Regular Zolnixi Essence + Mystic Staff of Saphryn + Corrupted Mystic Scepter
3rd Place= 1 Regular Zolnixi Essence + Mystic Staff of Vaeluna + Amethyst Mystic Scepter
4th Place = 1 Regular Zolnixi Essence + Mystic Staff of Wruen + Ruby Mystic Scepter

3 Lucky people are random will also receive an incense burner along with their random prize !

This competition will run until June the 9th 2013 at 12pm! Good luck every body!

Also I've put my four vis bulbori male for 1gold breeding as a bonus fun thing here :
http://www.sylestia.com/forums/?t=3719
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:15 AM Post #2
Sorry! Some of my questions are vague XD
To clarify for question four I just mean show your favourite pet your own, or a pet you have seen, or you would like to make etc

Also heres some previews of the held items! You can preview them on your character in the wardrobe

Incense Burners:

Scepters:
Amethyst:
Corrupted:
Ruby:

Staff:
Saphryn:
Vaeluna:
Wruen:
Edited By 1790 on 6/2/2013 at 1:02 PM.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:15 AM Post #3
The Winners!
1st place- Lenexia
2nd place- Tpll
3rd place- Starfall2466
4th place- Sylvette

Congratz to the winners !

Thank you all for entering! I really enjoyed reading your answers and It was really hard choosing the winners! All your answers were so wonderful! I may do this again in the future but a bit different so keep an eye out Ill be mailing out all the prizes now so expect them soon! I also hope that this contest helped show what we have in common so new friendships can blossom ^.^
Edited By 1790 on 6/11/2013 at 1:44 AM.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:30 AM Post #4
Contest starts now !
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:42 AM Post #5
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why?:
My favourite pet species would have to be aurleons as of now. Even before their change, I loved how they looked, but also like the current one better c: and I just really like how people are coming up with designs for them in the custom mutations discussions, and I'm really starting to get addicted to the Aurleon helmets idea, and really like the one katasaur did for the male aurleon, which looked really cool OuO. Overall, I DO like each pet, but aurleons were one of the starters and you know what they say, old but gold .

2. What is your favourite Season and why?:
For seasons? I would have to go with Fall/Autumn because you can see most of Mother Nature's artistic side in my opinion such as the red, yellow, green and brown/orange leaves that gently fall from the trees and branches, and it's just like a colourful canvas in a beautiful world, where it expresses, like, something you can't grasp or put in words, something along the lines of freely doing something you want, or expressing how you feel in a new, and bright way!

3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be?:
A wish in sylestia? I don't think I can think of one, but I guess it would be for everyone to fully read this entry XD. I just want everyone to understand what I like, and what preference I have, and why I like them. I just want people to, understand how I see things in this way :3. I'm a Canadian so I may spell things differently like colorful to colourful, but apparently my laptop is not Canadian somehow and underlines it in red o.e", so please excuse my wording of certain things :3. But if we'd have to have a wish, then it'd be to be able to enter a custom mutation and make the aurleon helmet gene come true

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!:
My favorite pet...? :3 I don't FULLY understand this one, but I guess it'd have to be Bunni's new breeding pair, Rum and Red since they look so nice ouo. Their babies, will surely look good I say! XD But I hope their babies will just look really cute OuO/
Rum:

Red:
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:43 AM Post #6
Is it ok for me to post now? <:3c

1. What is your favourite Pet species and why?
I have to say that I have many favourite species in sylestia, and it's really hard for me to chose just one out of them all >///< However, I'd have to say that the Vulnyx are my favourite They have this demon-like quality to them and their new genes (calico & Flame demon horns) are just too cool. To me, they're like my own personal army of demon minions XD I have thought about my love for luporas, but the first pet I've ever owned was my vulnyx GoldenFire, and I think this species will always have a special place in my heart

2. What is your favourite Season and why?
Defiantly Winter. No hesitation there XD In comparison to other seasons like summer, there's no pesky sunlight blinding your eyes 24/7, no blazing sunburns across your shoulder, and my personal favourite: no Biathlon sessions (cross-country + Swimming) for PE XD Unlike other countries, where I live we don't have hurling snow storms or below zero temperatures (the lowest we had was 3 degrees Celsius), so it's pretty much my perfect season! :3

Sometimes I secretly wish that Sylestia would never grow, that we will always be a small close-knit community, that it would always be unaffected by commercial companies. I've seen how it happened with Club Penguin: At first it was a small site with a growing population, a little bit of pay to play, but nothing too much. After Disney bought the site, almost everything (the new ones) is pay to play, and if you want to play or have the things available on site, you would have to pay extra fees to play them. Not to mention the prices of membership have since increased a lot. This is kind of a selfish wish, and in my heart I do wish for Sylestia to continue to grow and become popular like other virtual pet sites before them. So despite my secret wish, I'd have to say that my one Sylestia wish would truly be for Sylestia to continue to be as awesome as it is now and become famous

I have my favourite pet, but I have doubts in posting it here because it was Amirell (you) that gave that pet to me, and I don't want it to look like I'm trying to gain some inside favouritism XD

So I'd have to say that my second favourite is my starter, GoldenFire:

As always, she has a special place in my heart
Silentmaid
Level 55
The Whimsical
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 11:45 AM Post #7
1. my favorite sylesti is the lupora! my favorite animal is a wolf and in this game i can put my artistic talent into my favorite animal. i love them so much.

2.my favorite season is winter. i love the feeling that i get when im huddled under a blanket with a glass of hot chocolate and being able to look outside and see the world looking so innocently covered in a blanket of snow.

3. if i could have one sylestia wish i would wish for a real life lupora, or at least a stuffed animal i could design online and have it sent to me

4. i don't have a lupora essence so i cant generate it but i entered this in a contest, and i fell in love with it!

Net
Level 60
Sweet Solver
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 12:04 PM Post #8
- Qitari, because I like horses.
I know it seems simple but that was the reason why I choose to start with a qitari, and I am still in love with their designs.
- Winter, I like the rain, not the getting wet part but staying at home with a fluffy blanket while there is a storm outside is the best~ +I live in Israel and it is very hot so winter is a nice break from all the sun and sweating..
- Diamonds! I know it seems easy to get but I make a rule to never pay for any internet games.
Right now I wish I had 2000, so I could design my own mutation.
Getting diamonds via the exchange will take a lot more time T-T
(I am not for money- making this clear)
So far :
She was the prize for the 100k pet contest, It was my first win here.

*I noticed it now but I am sorry if my winter is like Silentmaid- wasn't intended. It just means winter is great indeed. *I envy you for being able to see snow outside your window..
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 12:06 PM Post #9
I have two, Zonixi and Lupora.... But I guess I'd like zolnixi more if I had to choose.
Fall. I love the colors of the leave, and its still somewhat warm out, but not baking hot, or frigid cold.
It were real...

My starter: Ceres. Having her since the begging I've grown so attached to her, compared to my other pets. If any of my other pets were around as long as she has been, I probably would feel the same way towards them.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 12:16 PM Post #10
Wow these answers so far are so beautiful ^.^! Dont worry guys if your answers about seasons etc are a little similar Its just us all having things in common!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.