Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Celebration of the New Season!
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 1:02 PM Post #11
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why?
I have a lot of favorites, but Faelora hold a special place in my heart. I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. When I first joined Sylestia, I couldn't wait until I unlocked Umbra Forest so I could go catch some of my own. I was so excited when I caught my first one, Viola, who is now one of my main 3 pets.
2. What is your favourite Season and why?
I'd have to say spring, despite my algergies. xD I love how it's so warm, but not too hot, and everything is in bloom with beautiful shades of pinks, yellows, and whites. It's perfect for just laying around outside on a hammock and enjoying the day while listening to the birds sing.
3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be?
My wish is that, now matter how big it grows, the community here will stay as kind and welcoming as it was when I first joined. I suffer from social anxiety, but I've always felt so comfortable and welcome here. I'm not scared to talk to anyone, even the admins (who, on other sites, tend to intimidate me). So I wish that it will always stay that way (and that one day I will work up the courage to use the general chat lol).
4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!
My favorite pet that I currently own is Ms. Red Velvet here. :3 I was so happy when she popped out of her egg.
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 1:38 PM Post #12
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why ?
I don't think it is hard for anyone to really tell this, but the Bulbori! But I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Aurleons and Nytekrie as well. I'm an avid birder, so of course I love birds too! I've never owned a real bunny so Sylestia is as close as I can get for the time being. I really love bunnies and all their mannerisms so Bulboris all the way!!

2. What is your favourite Season and why ?
Most definitely fall. The weather is just PERFECT and the colors are simply fantastic. Even when I lived in Alabama fall was my favorite season; then it was mainly because that is when all the birds were starting to migrate down and a trip to the wildlife refuge would bring so many songs and birds or different kinds! It was the most wonderful sound I've ever heard. It certainly doesn't hurt that some of my favorite holidays are in the fall! Thanksgiving-I mean, when else is it perfectly acceptable to eat enough to feed an entire village and not get judged for it? Then we have, of course, Halloween. I love handing out candy and seeing all the adorable costumes on the kids! Plus I can dress up and be someone completely new for a night!

More genes/mutations for my bunnies! I'd love to have a lionhead gene for them to make them all floofy! I'll give everyone a second to look up lionhead bunnies. Go ahead. **waits** AREN'T THEY JUST THE CUTEST LITTLE FLUFFIES?! **ahem** but yes, more traits for my bunnies of any kind I'd love.

My favorite so far (until my breeding pairs make me some pretty babies..) is Love:

However, my favorites will be tied once my breeding pairs produce their babies, it will be a tie between these two:
(this one is the result of the pair Starfall linked)

And then, of course, my bunnies:

Edited By 934 on 6/2/2013 at 1:38 PM.
EtnaEruvandi
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 5:00 PM Post #13
1. What is your favourite Pet and why?
Definately Zolnixi for me I love canines and though I prefer wolves to dogs, 'nixi are just far cuter than Lupora. Not to mention my starter is a Zolnixi and I'm rather fond of him.

It's a close call between spring and autumn because of the different colours that appear during both. Watching the leaves turn red, amber and gold is one of the prettiest times of the year, but seeing all the flowers blooming makes a wonderful change after winter. If pushed, I'd probably have to say autumn - because it includes my birthday!

That the pets were real! I'd love to have an actual Zolnixi to go travelling and exploring with, and be able to meet and capture other species

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet.
That's a tough choice between this lady, Ithiriel

and one of the first double vis boys I bred (who hasn't yet been named).
Edited By 1549 on 6/3/2013 at 10:22 AM.
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 5:32 PM Post #14
Definitely the Aurleon's... I absolutely love birds of all kinds. I've always wanted a pet bird, but they aren't particularly compatible with barn cats unfortunately.

Now a while ago I definitely would have said winter... just because I'm a natural ginger and as soon as the sun comes out I basically melt. HOWEVER, I have a new found love for the summer since I've been with my boyfriend. (Sappy reason is sappy, but it's sappily true hahaha)

Oooooh hard question! Well not really, I do wish Sylestia were real... but since that's implausible, a more realistic wish is similar to some others... for the community to remain as amazing as it is as Sylestia continues to grow.

Tricky again! I absolutely adore my starter, Llomerynn (who is now a COMPLETELY different colour to how she was originally thanks to the pet dyes XD) ... but I think I'm going to have to go with Basil, a double visible I bred recently:

My favourite project so far :3
SoulMuncher
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 5:58 PM Post #15
1. I really like the Lupora for it's lovely mane of hair. It's pretty wild! It was also the first pet I witnessed being newly
released when I first joined, and immediately fell in love with it.
*edit* Also, the Lupora have it's first second gene, which I am the creator of (along with my friend Makeshift_demon who helped me with it). I was so happy to be able to make a gene for them

2. I like winter because of it's distinct smell. Whenever I take in deep breaths while outside, I love to take in the cold and clean air. I often reference the "winter smell" as "Hey it smells like Christmas". It's the best feeling for me.

3. My sylestia wish is to make my avatar the best it can be! I love the way she looks right now, but I'm currently trying new looks on her, and I hope to find the right one!

This is one of my favorite pets I own! He reminds me of nebulas in space! I love the colors on him, and how the stardust purples don't clash or blend in with the purples on his body.
Edited By 2790 on 6/2/2013 at 6:00 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 6/2/2013 at 10:30 PM Post #16
1. What is your favorite Pet species and why ? Vulnyx, because I love cats. Also they are a bit like me, while I am not very fierce it does take time to gain my trust and if you mess with me enough I will fight back. My favorite animal in real life is the tiger, especially snow tigers, with the Amur leopard a close second. I love all the genes and mutations that go with them.
2. What is your favorite Season and why ? Spring! The new growth is so beautiful and that is also when my bush tree blooms. (it was supposed to be a flowering almond but it never grew an actual trunk so it looks like a bush. It blooms very pretty pink flowers and this year it is growing fruit,nuts? I don't know. It's not supposed to do that.) Spring is also a time of renewing and refreshing. The plants are all growing again and the water thaws. Birds sing and it is great weather to be outside in.
3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be? I would wish that it were real. I don't know how I would realy do, but to have these awesome pets and people from all over would be very fun.
My starter
It is hard for me to say which pet is my absolute favorite because they are all so awesome, but as always my starter has a special place in my heart. He has been with me through everything and has protected me with his life.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 6/3/2013 at 10:54 PM Post #17
These answers are making me feel warm and fuzzy

Still plenty of time to Enter guys!
Diaveborn
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/4/2013 at 3:03 AM Post #18
Vulnyx because I love my in-real-life pet cat so much.
I love autumn because of the colors on the trees and the gorgeous weather where I grew up. I miss home a lot sometimes and I wish I could visit more than I am able to.
Ever since I have looked through the wardrobe I have admired the peacock gown, because it reminds me of my mom. Peacocks are her favorite animal but butterflies are close, so I am so happy I was able to recently get the butterfly wings.

This is my starter pet, modeled after my real-life cat who I adore so much. There's no way to completely represent my cat with the graphics available but even so, when I look at this pet I am happily reminded of my bond with my cat.
Avalonanime
Level 60
Threads: 26
Posted: 6/4/2013 at 4:22 AM Post #19
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why?
My favorite pet species would be the Zolnixi. I've always liked foxes and there aren't many in the country I live.
So I'm happy there are a lot of them in Sylestia

My favorite season would be autumn. I know it can get very cold in autumn, but the leafs on the trees get a very beautiful colour before they fall. When walking through the forest in that period, makes me feel relaxed.

My Sylestia wish would be that everyone can get along with eachother.

My favorite pet would be Tyra. She's the firstborn of the pets I've bred.
Back then I was just random breeding. And I'm very happy she came out nicely.

Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 116
Posted: 6/5/2013 at 7:14 AM Post #20
Oh, jeepers. That's hard. I like pretty much all of them. And I like them each for their own certain qualities. At the moment, I love Ny'venes because they are so new and novel. Not to mention beautiful! Luporas I love for their wolfy looks ('cause I love Wolfs in real life) and now they have amazing new genes! Quitari I will always treasure because of my insane attraction to horses. Then there are Sylvorpas....they are my first love on this game. My first pet was a Sylvorpa. And he is my most powerful Sylestie. I love him with all my heart and so I love all Vorpas too. Those were only 4 pets, but I could keep listing!
Summer. Definitely summer. It's so calm and relaxed. Spring seems busy, but new. Fall is bursting with life, but eventually dies. And winter....it can be soft and safe, but if you live in Minnesota like I do, its cold and hard and full of ice. So, I love summer. I love warmth and rest. Not to mention the pricelessness of summer memories. For me Summer is that season where you have moments that never seem to end. Moments that are so perfect, you don't want them to end! It's the time when you can play and laugh without school and worries to hinder you. It's Freedom.
Pfft, to be totally rich and have every essence I need! xD but, that would never happen. I think it would just be awesome to have 1 monthly avatar set and 500 diamonds to get another stable. But, that will also probably never happen. So, since those wishes will never happen, I'd love if everyone who ever joined never left and could experience the amazingness of Sylestia when it's finally finished.
This is a Project I'm working on. Meet Ursa Major!

Edited By 739 on 6/7/2013 at 12:13 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.