Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > A Celebration of the New Season!
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 4:46 PM Post #31
1. What is your favorite pet species and why?
My favorite pet species.... This one is really hard for me to decide because I love them all. My favorite is probably the nixi because I like both genders, not just females. I also love how they resemble foxes. Foxes are so mysterious and fluffy. They are just created for me!

2. What is your favorite season and why?
My favorite season would have to be spring, espescially early spring. I love rping because it is the start to new life. Plus it isn't too hot or too cold. I love watching the birds and the bunnies start stepping into the world.

3. If you had one Sylestia wish what would it be?
Oh! This is a hard one... Probably for myself to be able to give more on here. I love giving, especially to those that are new or in major need. But I don't exactly have stuff that people want and also I am always worried that it won't actually help them... So this would be my wish.

4. Link your favorite pet here!
OMG this is hard!!!! Well.. Even though it int my favorite species I still love her forever and ever! Lily is soo gorgeous and she reminds me so much of spring and the flower called Lily. I love lily!!
Lily!!!
Edited By 2049 on 6/8/2013 at 4:48 PM.
Leen
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 31
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 5:18 PM Post #32
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why ?

Sylvorpaaaaaaaa

I'm not sure why, but when I registered and had to create a pet I just... immediately laid eyes on the Slyvorpa and knew: "That's it. That's the species I want to raise." and created Equa. He's a cool dude. I think I like Sylvorpas the best because they look like axolotl (and dude axolotls are the best, they can grow any part of their body back?! WHO DOESNT WANT AN IMMORTAL PET?!) and well... The males look just badass? Also I have a thing for underappreciated things (which Sylvorpa definitely are). Anyways, today I'm a proud Sylvorpa-Mom and currently on my way to breed a quad-vis Sylvorpa. I think my favorite species won't change until Sylestia finally releases an insecty species. 8(

2. What is your favourite Season and why ?

Fall. (Fun fact I own four season-themed Sylvorpas. Fall's my favorite of them too.)

Because... The temperature is perfect (in Germany at least). (My birthday is also there but that's not the main reason lmao). Also thunderstorms. Thunderstorms are the best because. THUNDERS?

Also there are a ton of leaves laying around and you can basically stand in leaves up to your waist. If that's not radical, I don't know what is. Have I mentioned thunderstorms? Thunderstorms are pretty rad too. Maybe even radder than waist-high leaf piles. Also I can wear hats again. I have a loaaaad of hats here and summer's too warm to wear them :c I also love fall because of thunderstorms. I think I mentioned that before? Hell yeah I did. But I love thunderstorms just too much. Oh, and Halloween's there too!!

You know what would be the best? Jumping around in a leaf pile while wearing my favorite hat on Halloween while there's a thunderstorm.

3. If you could have one Sylestia wish what would it be?

I want nothing more than a moth-themed Sylestia species. :C

Moths are so cute and fluffy and they'd make the perfect Sylesties I swear oh man oh man have you ever looked at moths if not you totally should (Rosy Maple Moths are my favorite, they're pink and yellow!!!)

SIGHS LOUDLY (whispers "Dear Santa, please make the admins create a moth Sylesti. Thank you.")

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!

HWRGH WHY CAN I ONLY CHOSE ONE

I'll chose two

Hanafuda, my kinda pale-ish Koi Carp-themed Sylvorpa!! She was a breeding project of mine, came out a bit too yellow but I'll fix that soon with a few Dyes. Still, I think she's adorabubble!!!

And Diana!! I won her for the Create-an-Easter-Egg-Contest!! I'm so proud that I won and that I was able to create this beauty uwu

I think that's all? Oh man I wrote like, half a novel.
Lukka
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 5:47 PM Post #33
1.What is your favourite Pet species and why ?

Zolnixis are my favourite as they remind of Kirara from InuYasha, as well as they are super cute

Kirara:

My favorite season is winter; I love winter because I love the cold and the beautiful snow. Especially going outside after a fresh snowfall when everything is lightly dusted and taking a deep breath of crisp air. Another reason I like winter is definitely because of Hockey season, which is by far the greatest sport in my opinion. xD I guess I should add snowboarding and snowmobiling too.

If I could have one wish on Sylestia it would have to be to have a turtle pet species

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet!

hmm... which to choose?...

Tie between two of my eventual breeding projects and my starter pet

Semi-reminds me of Neltharion the Earth-Warder, aka Deathwing the Destroyer from World of Warcraft, if he had more red hues and darker black xD

Edited By 3360 on 6/8/2013 at 5:50 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 6/8/2013 at 9:30 PM Post #34
1. What is your favourite Pet species and why ?
This is definitely the hardest question. My favorite species now is Bulboris. I actually chose an Aurleon, my original favorite species, as my starter pet. Though as soon as Bulbori's came out they indeed won me over with their adorableness~ Can't go wrong with fluffy bunnies.

Fall is my favorite season and my favorite part of the year. The trees are beautiful in Fall, full of greens, yellows, oranges, and reds. The weather is perfect, moderately warm with a slight breeze. And I have been rejuvenated by the summer feeling ready to take on the world. c:

A wish for more wishes and to win this contest (Sorry, had to )
But actually, the admins have been doing such a great job that a lot of my wishes have become reality already! :0

4. Link a picture of your favourite Pet [you own]!
I captured her in the wild with only the banded stripes mutation and thought, ah she would look really nice with tritails.
Not realizing the randomness in how a lesser mutator works, I used it and got lucky with tritails

Edited By 1145 on 6/8/2013 at 9:36 PM.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 6/9/2013 at 5:03 AM Post #35
Oh my glob this is going to be hard to judge !

@Kinuna Sorry I didnt get your ping just saw it then! I already bought the items XD If I hadnt have already I would do it, but if you do win an item it shouldnt be to hard to sell it to another for diamonds or trade it for an item you want .

Last Day to enter guys ! Remember everyone gets a prize !

Contest will be ending at midnight in the Sylestia world! I have quite a bit of work to do atm but I winners should be announce by Monday or early Tuesday! Thanks all for entering so far!
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 6/9/2013 at 11:01 AM Post #36
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/28/2024 at 10:38:38am

Oh my glob this is going to be hard to judge !

@Kinuna Sorry I didnt get your ping just saw it then! I already bought the items XD If I hadnt have already I would do it, but if you do win an item it shouldnt be to hard to sell it to another for diamonds or trade it for an item you want .

Last Day to enter guys ! Remember everyone gets a prize !

Contest will be ending at midnight in the Sylestia world! I have quite a bit of work to do atm but I winners should be announce by Monday or early Tuesday! Thanks all for entering so far!

na its not a prob I'll just do what Marsandin suggested if I win its np.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/10/2013 at 9:53 AM Post #37
Contest now close ! Winners will be announced today!
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 6/10/2013 at 11:49 AM Post #38
Ooo yaY
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/11/2013 at 1:44 AM Post #39
The Winners!
1st place- Lenexia
2nd place- Tpll
3rd place- Starfall2466
4th place- Sylvette

Congratz to the winners !

Thank you all for entering! I really enjoyed reading your answers and It was really hard choosing the winners! All your answers were so wonderful! I may do this again in the future but a bit different so keep an eye out Ill be mailing out all the prizes now so expect them soon! I also hope that this contest helped show what we have in common so new friendships can blossom ^.^
Tpll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 59
Posted: 6/11/2013 at 2:24 AM Post #40
@Amirell,
Ooooh second!!
Thank you so much! This was such a lovely contest idea :3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.