Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [Raffle]Majestic Pets
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 12:52 AM Post #1
I've been getting some extras recently and there's no easy way to give these away with them being in such high demand, so I think the best way to do this is to raffle them off. More may be added if I find others.

Current Raffle Pets:
Two - Two Visible Majestic Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi
One - Two Visible Majestic Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa
One - Two Visible Majestic Ghost Morkko

Rules:
1.) Please do not enter unless you intend to keep the pet.
2.) You may only enter once and you may only win once.
3.) State your preference (include other majestic pets in case I get others later on) in desired order.
4.) You must answer/do the following:
*What has been the highlight of your festival so far?
*Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival~! You do not have to ping them. (Shout Out's will be added into their own separate raffle!)
5.) Raffle entries are accepted up until June 12th, 11:59:59 pm Sylestia time.
6.) And please do not ping me~! :) I'll review all posts~ <3
Edited By Imperium on 6/13/2016 at 12:16 AM.
Ikelu
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 12:55 AM Post #2
1. Tempest Winds Aurleon
2. Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi
3. Butterfly Fairy Kelpari
4. Ghost Morkko
5. Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa

The highlight has definitely been the garden (wow, original answer). And I believe my shout-out has to be NightbaneWolf. ^^

Thank you for hosting this!
Edited By Ikelu on 6/9/2016 at 10:46 AM.
Lanfear
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 329
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 12:57 AM Post #3
Would prefer the Dragon or a Fairy if you so happen to find one please-

* the highlight of my fest is helping others as I can, tending gardens, and giving some themed pets away that I won't use, or breed.

I would like to shout out Edmewolf, as towards the beginning of the fest, she helped me out with my garden pretty often. And I returned the favor as much as I could, but I did find it amusing we went back and forth there for a little while xD Thank you Edme!

Oh, and to Vulpie, yes indeed Vulpie for helping out with a greater fertilizer in the middle of the fest. Thank you very much!
Edited By Missterious on 6/9/2016 at 12:57 AM.
Absoluteinsanity
Level 71
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 1:03 AM Post #4
Preference:
1. Dragon Zolnixi
2. Fairy Kelpari
2. Ocean Jewel Vorpa
3. Tempest Aurleon

So many great things have happened this festival it's hard to choose; there was the moment of shock at getting a lunar seed from a regular pouch, my epic battle with Savynn, splurging on tickets with Vulpie, catching countless themed, murdering countless themed.. all I'll remember fondly. :)

My shoutout is to GryffonJoieaux, one of the sweetest and most wonderful people I'll ever know. I lubs joo, Gryffy-goose!
Sixa
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 3
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 1:04 AM Post #5
Im gonna try this, Let me know if I do something wrong, hehe

Ok, I prefer the Majestic Dragon Zolnixi, then sylvorpa, aeridini, and lupora. In this order (Is this what you were asking? sorry)

The highlight of (my first) festival for me was exploring the area/egghunt maze, and also seeing all the new cool creature designs and costumes. The boss battles are fun and collecting the new critters was fun too :3 I haven't gotten into planting yet, and I haven't done the ticket maze yet either. Hopefully I get to it before the fest is over ^>^

I want to give a shoutout to AbsoluteInsanity since he/she has been super active this fest, and also helped me out with a few questions in chat.

Thank you, let me know if I did anything wrong, and good luck to everyone :3
Edited By Sixa on 6/9/2016 at 1:05 AM.
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 1:05 AM Post #6
What has been the highlight of your festival so far?
I'd have to say my highlight was getting Saint Vulpie(my Foo seed/plant). I wasn't expecting to see any majestic seeds at all this fest.

I'd like to give a Shout Out to Vulpie, she has truly been my Saint this fest! She helped me soo much, my fest started out absolutely in the worst possible way...I wasn't finding any themed pets, the bosses wheren't dropping hardly any garden supplies, and at the time forget about getting any avi items...Then Vulpie in all her awesomeness sends me some seed pouches, which held my first fabled garden pet, a griffi seed(Gift of Sweet Vulpie is the name of my griffi). Ever sense then my luck got steadily improved with her helping me by either gifting me seed pouches or aiding me in other ways to reach my goals...all luck reaching a super height when I got my Foo seed(Saint Vulpie)...
I'm not the only one that Vulpie has blessed this fest either, she is seriously one of the most awesome friends I have here, and my spring fest would have really been a total bust if it wasn't for her.

The other Majestic Pets I like are:
Dragon Nixi
Lunar Aeridini
Fairy Kelp
*Though to be totally honest I'd be happy with any of the Majestic Pets*

Thanks so much for this opportunity. I really appreciate it.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 1:14 AM Post #7
Here is my preferred order of Majestic pets: Spring Moon Aeridini, Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa, Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi, Butterfly Fairy Kelpari. I am not listing the other Majestic pet Themes because, if I won one, I would want to sell it rather than keep it, since I don't collect those species. Since this contest calls for winners to keep the pets, it wouldn't be right for me to list the other Majestics.

*What has been the highlight of my festival so far? That's an easy one to answer. I really wanted a Majestic pet, of course (just as everyone else did). And you, dear reader, may have noticed that I did not list the Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi first on my list above. There's a good reason for that; I already have one!

I learned that Britters had managed to acquire a Majestic pet. When I asked her how, she said to just be persistent. Keep asking and asking if anybody is selling or trading one. So I did that, and haunted the Forums, etc., etc. On three separate occasions, I started negotiating for one of the Majestic seeds I wanted, and each time, it did not work out (I was outbid, seller decided not to sell after all--you get the idea).

Anyway, I vented my woes to a few good friends. That made me feel a little better, at least.

Then one of those friends, Vulpie, sent me a Majestic Seed Pouch.

Now, Vulpie had already been remarkably generous during this Festival to lots of players, including me. I had just then friended Vulpie and been reciprocated, so I assumed Vulpie had been sending the Pouch to someone else, as a swap or something, and sent it to me by mistake. So I PM'd Vulpie and received the reply that "both" were for me!

For me?

Waitaminute, both?

Yup, there were actually two Majestic Seed Pouches!

After stalling a lot, due to nervousness, I opened the first one. Well, it was a Fabled seed, anyhow! Rather matter-of-factly, I opened the second pouch, expecting another Fabled, if I was lucky.

Then I just stared and stared and stared at the word "Dragon." I don't think I saw anything else for a bit, just "Dragon"!

As soon as I thought I could type, I went and told everyone in Chat. I think I was a bit incoherent, regardless, but I managed to get the concept of "Dragon Seed" across, LOL!

Wow. Just, wow!

*Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival.

Vulpie, of course! We need a new Sylestia title: "Saint."
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 1:52 AM Post #8
*What has been the highlight of your festival so far?

Tbh, getting the recolorable Oriental Robes from your Candle thread. ;//;
Next to it, designing the colors to match the Claymore I bought from you!

*Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival~!

Shout out to Tap and Kit (Taptothebeat and KittersKamala) for keeping me company through the fest. xD

For my preferences (not really sure of the names, because I try not to look too much or I'll get jealous ;w;)
1. Dragon Zolnixi
2. Fairy Kelpari
3. Ghost Morkko
4. Vulnyx
5. Luffox
CaptainKat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 187
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 2:44 AM Post #9
1. - Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi
-Fairy
-Lunar
- Ghost Fire Morkko

2. My highlight of this festival I would say the lovely dragon nixis I was lucky to trade for but I think my biggest moment of this fest was finding someone willing to trade me a Ghost seed then having great friends to help me make it a 2vis. *He even hatched Male like I wanted and Exactly the way this other one hatched *not mine* that I tried to get first. He was more than I could ever ask for though I am trading him away mostly to make a friend happy. =D which is great cause I never have amazing stuff to help friends* (though I get free breedings to him still)

3. The person I feel deserves a Shout Out *who I am Pinging* is Vulpie. She has been helping many people friends perhaps new people, hey possibly even strangers with this fest and she is still going. If anyone deserves a shout out its her. Though I am also going to go over some other great people this fest *sorry I am shouting out to more than one person. I feel like Maimah should be noted as she has helped me reach a goal of getting one of my favorite majestics this fest. Not only that I know for a fact that she is very generous during all fests on sylestia. I also would like to make shout outs to Seagold, Edmewolf, FforFox, LDDarcWolf, and even Darkwingedangel. Sea, Ed, Fox, and LDD helped me get more than one Exceptional Fertilizers this fest which is more than I could ever ask for. Dark helped me for a few fests as well including this one in terms of helping me reach my goals on great Themed Sylestis. (Edit) almost forgot to Mention Falkinsey who was patient with me taking a few days to gather fertilizer. This whole time holding 2 seeds which she could have traded or sold x3 and that means a ton to *they were Lighiras too!* (Eim you deserve the biggest Thanks for always doing these great threads to help us all. Raffles, giveaways, wishes. You are more than words can fit.) *x.x I really need to remember everyone before clicking edit.)

All of you I say thanks and I shall try to repay you whenever I can x3

Thank you Eim for giving everyone this chance of a great opportunity!
Edited By CaptainKat on 6/12/2016 at 11:32 PM.
Tekumeku
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 16
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 3:35 AM Post #10
1. Fairy Kelp
2. Dragon Nixi
3. Aeridini
4. Tempest Aurleon
5. Vorpa

The highlight of the festive was at the start when i was going through a bad time with the humidity and just generally in a bad mood for the day when i was looking at the diamond shop and figured, "eh, when the heck" and bought a single maze ticket. I chose the 3 path maze for simplicity and the guarantee of getting something.

My only interest was seed pouches. But not a single one was found. with only 3 baskets and a fert bag, I went into the last last room with no expectations left, when despite it all, a single egg sat before me, and the egg turned out to be the ryo. Filled with some jubilation, i smiled for the first time that day. But it wasnt over yet, I had received a contest bag as well for poking some eggs, i opened it, for it to be a premium seed baG, mt first one of the fest at that point. Remembering the horrible luck i had last year with these, i would not have expected anything short of disappointment once more. Looking away for a moment to open up some itunes, i opened the bag. Inside was something i could not have prepared for. A fairy Kelp seed. ant it turned out to be a real beauty https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2404297 :D .all this occured within a few mins of eachother.

My shoutout goes to Vulpie for helping me as well as everyone else this fest for nothing in return. She deserves all the credit for a lot of people looking for seeds and ferts and she's there to help out in a moments notice. Here's to you Vulpie :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.