Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 3:46 AM Post #11
1. Ghost Fire Morkko
2. Emperor Dragon Zolnixi
3. Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa
4. Butterfly Fairy Kelpari

My highlight of this festival is the garden. I know it's a bit cliched, but I love the excitement & nervousness of opening seed pouches and being able to grow beautiful new themed pets :D

Shout-out to Vulpie - I've seen them doing so much for others this festival (and every festival!). It makes people so happy when they're helped with even little things, but Vulpie just goes above and beyond for both newbies and old-timers.
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 4:04 AM Post #12
My Preference :
Ghost Fire Morkko
Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi
Druid Vulnyx
Lunar Aeridini

My highlight of the Fest Would have to be the contests, Finding 2 fable seeds, and being back in an open community (global chat). It has been Fun battling People For fun over the past few weeks, even though i just ended up making my wrists worst than they already are (genetic problems). Being able to Joke about the contests and even find out who your are fighting before the names are released, knowing that you can wish each other luck with out things going bad between friends. Then the Fabled seeds i was shocked to find an Iris seed at the end of the first week the Fest although i couldn't make her a 3 vis. she turned out lovely as a 2 vis with my Fav Gene Tribal Markings. The other Fable seed i got about 2 weeks ago and it turned out to be a Nephini seed. I finally got it planted 6/8/26 Thx to GryphonSong for allowing me to buy her exceptional Fert. i cant wait to see how it turns out. As for Global chat it bring the Sylestia Family back together every fest. if you dont know what is to expect during the fest there is always the Fam in Chat that Almost Everyone looks forward to every season.

As for My Shout Out Id like it to Go to Typhlosion, although our time zones are a bit whack and i dont get to see her often in Chat, she has been Working behind my back for most of the fest and having these eggies just appear in my inbox xD. She has a Kind Heart and I Wanted to Thank Her for Being my Friend. I Know that there is a lot of people this fest that deserve a Shout Out and Typh is one of them.

I also think we all should be Thanking You Eim. For all the wonderful Games you put on through out the Fest this Year. It has made it Eventful, Gives Hope, and Gives Joy To Us All to see the community come together. You have also helped so many people whether it is getting started or helping them achieve their Goal. You are usually there Helping them, Helping Us all. Thank You
Bijoumon
Level 40
Threads: 18
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 5:06 AM Post #13
1. Eventide Aeridini
2. Rain Cloud Aeridini
3. Frost Spirit Ryori
4. Deviant Deluge Kelpari

I think my favorite part about the festival, is the garden. While I still haven't found a single seed for it, it was nice seeing something different this festival compared to the others with the digging areas on a map for items. XD

And my shout-out has to go to Glaciarie for being there when I first started. XD
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 7:24 AM Post #14
hi, ya forgot to ping me lol, luckily i just saw, yay thank you <3
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 7:26 AM Post #15
1. Tempest Winds
2. Ocean's Jewel
3. Emperor Dragon
4. Ghost

My highlight?
Making new friends.

My shoutout?
To Ikelu for the perfume gifties, they helped alot.
GryffonJoieaux
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 8:15 AM Post #16
Preferences

1) Butterfly Fairy Kelpari
2) Spring Moon Aerdini
3) Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa
4) Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi

The highlight of the festival for me so far is just how active the site gets during festivals. It's so nice seeing so many people on at the same time and having so much fun. :)

And a great big shoutout to Somneli, who offered so many seeds to so many people at incredibly generous rates. You're an absolute wonder, dear, and thank you so much!
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 11:11 AM Post #17
Majestic Pets in Order of Preference:
1) Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi (my absolute favourite)
2) Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa
3) Butterfly Fairy Kelpari
4) Spring Moon Aeridini
5) Spring Druid Vulnyx
6) Tempest Winds Aurleon
7) Ghost Fire Morkko
8) Foo Dog Luffox

The highlight of my festival so far has to be having two of my themes picked for this festival; the Steel Skies Vulnyx and the Delicate Bouquet Faelora. It's a nice feeling when one of your designs gets picked.

My shout out this festival, hmmm, that's a tough one. I'm going to give it to Jillyana, as she has been really kind and helpful this festival~

Thank you so much for doing this, Eim. You are so kind and generous~
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 11:55 AM Post #18
Majestic pet preference:
Zolnixi, luffox, vulnyx, morkko, aurleon, kelpari, aeridini, sylvorpa. (honestly it doesn't matter that much)

What has been the highlight of your festival so far?
Winning eight 2V pets from the second round of battle contests. I've never competed in anything other than ny'vene until last week. It sounds super greedy, but I needed to cheer myself up and I might give a couple away later!

Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival
Vulpie: If anyone deserves a shout out it's you. I saw you spend $80 yesterday FOR OTHERS when you really shouldn't have and then on top of that you gave BOTH of your exceptional fertilizers to friends. Unbelievable generosity, as always. If anyone deserves to win anything from this give away it is Vulpie.

If I can I'd also like to give shout outs to Rixva and Kaliofdarknesss. Rixva saved me 120 eggs for the festival shop stuff and thought of me first when discounting her shop outfits. ^_^ Kali gave me 2 ny'vene essences, of which I am forever searching for.

Everything I have received as gifts are appreciated. My memory is absolutely terrible sometimes though. If I could I'd give shout outs to anybody who's traded me avatar items or given me discounts on them because it really makes my day. It's what I look forward to the most in any festival and you guys always make it great!
Reakeda
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 1:55 PM Post #19
Majestic Pet Preference:
Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa
Spring Moon Aeridini

Highlight

The highlight of my fest has to be making it to the end of the maze for the first time. I was playing more for he challenge of it than for the stuff I got.. Though that was nice too. I decided to share my maze experience with the chat and every time I nervously selected the option they directed me to, I was surprised to find myself in the next room until I stood in room #6, staring at a nest. ^^

Shout Out

So my shout out goes to Maimah. I had managed to acquire a ghost egg, but the person had put it in their garden already. I was trying to make an exceptional fertilizer for it and I knew I was leaving to go camping for a few days. I wasn't sure if the plant would be ready to harvest before I could get back on and hunt down more bags. I asked in chat for anyone that might be willing to trade bags for the avatar items and explained my dilemma. Maimah made it her mission that night to get me the exceptional fertilizer before I logged off. She went so far as to pull her own fert bags off the market and throw them at me as well loan me the gold I was short for the upgrade. When I asked how much I owed her.. she told me less than half of the price it should have been. I'd also like to give a mini-shout out to Darkwingedangel who threw a bag at me that night and asked nothing in return. ^^ Without the help of these two I would not have be able to relax during my camping trip for worry my little ghost wouldn't get the fert I wanted for it.
SatsumaSunset
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 45
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 2:01 PM Post #20
No preference, but I do like the Emperor's Dragon more than the Majestic Ocean's Jewel.

The highlight of the festival was the Maze. I found a lot of stuff in there that I liked.

Shoutout to Dragonnadder for being an amazing person and friend IRL!!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.