Analieza
Level 64
The Majestic
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 2:33 PM Post #21
1. Any and all Majestic Sylvorpas!
2. Ocean's Jewel Kelpari
3. The Foo Luffox

I think that the highlight of this festival was the contests. They had everyone compete through battling, nurturing, and releasing pets, and I believe it's spurred interest in those who don't play Sylestia that often, causing a betterment of the community as a whole. I also loved the fact that I was able to find so many themed pets this festival! The best part was when I found a Black Swallowtail Nephini, with me having virtually no luck!

As for my shoutout, it goes to...Keskiyo! She's really helped me out throughout the entire festival, and has been super active and helped out players throughout.
Rixva
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 94
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 4:01 PM Post #22
Thank you FForFox for the shoutout! <3 Happy to help!

My favorite majestic pets are: Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi, Spring Druid Vulnyx, Ghost Fire Morkko, and everything else (Fairy, Ocean's Jewel, Tempest, Foo, Spring Moon) is roughly at the same level underneath those <3

My festival highlight has definitely been the lighira pair I managed to get. The boy was from the first contest round, and the girl I grew from a seed. Lighs are my favorite fabled species, they both hatched with my favorite mutation without needing any disruptors, and they're just so beautiful I wanna show them off to everyone, lol!

I have to give a shoutout to my irl and online best friend Crystallizedshadow for making the appropriate "awww" noises when I show off my adorable fest babies being a SUPER friend! <3 <3

(If I'm allowed to do more than one shoutout, I also think Lavelle and Seagold deserve some recognition for making the Pet and Avi Item threads in General Discussion! Lots of work had to go into those!)
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 6/9/2016 at 5:17 PM Post #23
The Highlight of my festival was probably when I found some of my desired avatar items,and when I bought my White Flame Gazinia Nephini
*I'll give a shout out Nightbanewolf who has always been super helpful to me, and very nice :)

Preference:
-Butterfly fairy Kelpari
-Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi
-Ocean's Jewel Sylvorpa

Thanks so much for doing this raffle!!!!
Edited By Gingerpaw on 6/12/2016 at 12:19 PM.
Monto
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 12
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 12:36 AM Post #24
Anything

*What has been the highlight of your festival so far?
Growing themed pets from the garden

*Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival~!
HowlingNights
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 1:32 AM Post #25
Preferences:
1) Morkko
2) Luffox
3) Aeridini
4) Sylvorpa
5) Vulnyx
6) Aurleon
7) Kelpari
8) Zolnixi

Highlight:
Getting a gazania seed from a consolation leaderboard pouch, I was pretty sure I won't be getting a fabled exclusive this fest!
And buying all the 2v epic themed pets because I lack impulse control when they are fairly cheap. xD

Shout out: Vulpie is an amazing person, she gave so much away. <3
(Eim, you are also amazingly generous too! Thanks for holding this raffle!)
Crystallizedshadow
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 2:15 AM Post #26
Thank you Rivxa for the shoutout! I love looking at your pretty pets :3

My favorite majestic pets are:
1. Emperor's Dragon Zolnixi
2. Spring Druid Vulnyx
3. Spring Moon Aeridini
4. The rest are about equal, all the designs are really great XD

My festival highlight was making it to the end of the Maze of Amazement, I've never done that before XD I also got this little guy. Even though I'll probably disrupt him, I was so happy to see him at the end of the maze :D

I have to give a shoutout to my irl and online best friend Rixva for motivating me to keep trying in the Spring Festival Contests and being an amazing friend! <3 <3 <3
Arofawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 41
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 11:50 AM Post #27
I like :
zolnixi
aeridini

the highlight of the festival
finding a nest 3 times in one day :)

Shout Out
Vulpie who was really nice to me today :)
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 1:22 PM Post #28
Preference: Zolnixi!
What has been the highlight of your festival so far?: Getting 15 eggs in the egg hunt~ Twice. ^o^
Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival~!: pirate! (I'm proud you were able to buy your own stable this festival. :') How they grow up so fast.)
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 1:28 PM Post #29
*What has been the highlight of your festival so far?
I found a druidic vulnyx in a regualr seed pouch by some mracle, and was able to trade it for a puff and neph that turned ot just lovely. Sicn ei don't like vuls but adore puff and nephs, this was amzing ^w^

*Give a Shout Out to someone you feel deserves it this festival~! You do not have to ping them. (Shout Out's will be added into their own separate raffle!)
Pirate, because she got me all competitive during the second round of battle contests so I was able to get a 2v puff spot lol

Majestic pet order:
1. Dragon nixi
2. Fairy kelp
3. Nereid vorpa(would rather nto though)
Haze02991
Level 39
Threads: 47
Posted: 6/10/2016 at 3:35 PM Post #30
The highlight of this fest has been all the amazing contests and prizes(incuding the pets!)

I'd also like to shout out Imperium!;) I've seen you a lot throughout this fest, but since this is your post, The other would be Vulpie ^.^ she's done so much for people this fest, and she does it because she really loves to, which is amazing:)

Preferred:
Ghost
Fairy
Dragon
Tempest

:)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.