Players 2,283 407
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,274,259 1,529
Generated 656,698 111
Captured 1,193,915 518
Bred 6,423,551 900
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > News and Announcements > Sylestia's Envision for the Future of Ex...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Diaveborn
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 43
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 4:38 AM Post #51
*nodnod* Makes sense! Thanks so much for the reply.
Kinuna
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 6:01 AM Post #52
AWESOME!!!!!!~~~~~~~
Everlost
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 116
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 6:36 AM Post #53
Wait, Continents! HOLY MOLY!

Though I must say I don't think that what other players do should affect who we can battle. I only get on certain times of the day so if the person I want to kill was killed and I have to wait 30 minutes to kill him, I probably won't get a chance to.
Dualscar
Level 60
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 6:40 AM Post #54
I'm so excited for this! I've always wanted to play a pet game with a bit more "depth" and this is pretty much what I've always been looking for!

This site continues to get better and better.
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 7:08 AM Post #55
Yay this is going to be an awesome change! I look forward to it ^.^ Nice to see a new way to support you guys a little more too. I think too many people forget these days that wonderful things like online games and Sylestia cost alot of money to run and without the funds it wouldn't exist or be able to continue. It's nice to have things for free and already Sylestia does a wonderful job of keeping it totally free for players, but theres only so much you can do and there has to be ways for Sylestia to get funding. Money makes our world go round.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 8:27 AM Post #56
I still do not like it. Today is my last day of school and I don't really wanna spend my summer break exploring on sylestia with this system. I really, really don't like it. I like the exploring part but will it take long to go from one place to another? And I still do not like the lock-in system. I usually go days without exploring but then one day just explore a bunch. You expect me to go days without going anywhere on the map? I don't want to waste a few minutes trying to get back where I was, maybe even taking a wrong turn along the way and getting lost. And what if you're exploring in a maze of a place and there's a raid and you want to join in? You'll come back afterwards and have no idea how to get back there. This is truly horrible in my opinion. And I'm hearing many others agree with me.

And you can't turn competition into something else. Face it, just like WoW, there will be competition and it cannot be stopped. You know why? because we are real people, you can't really control us. I understand you can ban our accounts but that won't help, though. Because New people will make new accounts and new competition will arise. Competition is a natural thing that cannot be stopped. There will be people who have all this gold, gear, and consumables killing a named every time it spawns and the people who actually need the stuff it gives will not be able to. This all around is the worst idea you've come up with(in my opinion anyways...).
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 8:49 AM Post #57
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 5/17/2024 at 8:20:52am

No, the map will not be required to progress the story, complete quests, or in general just explore.

The map will be helpful for those looking for specific named, treasures, gathering nodes, etc. Basically, maps will enhance "end-game" play.

But, as I said, Maps will be obtainable w/o paying for them - whether by buying diamonds for gold, buy maps from other players, or making maps yourself.

I was wondering bout that.
P.s I EXCEL AT POKEMON!!!!!! Master in all regions!! All must bow down before me! Lol xD
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 9:03 AM Post #58
YOU TWO ROCK!!! Really, how many other sites go to such lengths to make a site THIS enjoyable?!
I WORSHIP YOU!!
EraNime
Level 69
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 11:22 AM Post #59
I am not happy about this change.

I liked the simple exploring and being able to battle the boss when I feel like it/ when I am ready for it.

With a game you need to be carefull that you don't push people to rage quit.

if things become to hard people will quite because they get frustrated with the game.

Furter more, some people just like knowing how the story goes next.

Can you not make it so that you can chose between the 2 styles?

Like with games, you can chose before you play easy normal hard. and then play that game in the difficulty you picked.

Lets say that the gameplay we now have is easy, and your new one is normal/hard.

Let people chose which one they want. That would be awesome.

Again if things get to hard or complicating, people who love playing now might quit.
Dundee
Level 64
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/23/2013 at 12:48 PM Post #60
I think we should have a little faith in Krin and Fai. we can't know whether the new system will be harder or easier, more tedious or more fun, until it's finally done, so I say trust the people who've made it their lives work to make the best game they can.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.