Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Spring Festival Project Elections &...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 12:20 PM Post #11
Template for entering the Raffle: (copy and paste, write your answers) Any critiques should be written under your vote for that election.

Your Votes
Election 1: Evil Dragon Poppy

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy

Election 3: Wilting Apple Blossom
I like the Wilting Apple Blossom because of the traits.

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross
The Fresh Hot Cross is so vibrant and the traits go well together :)

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily
I like the Beauty Tiger Lily because everything flows well together, and its so Beautiful :o

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily

Election 7: Dark Chocolate Paws
The dark chocolate Paws looked so delicous... X3

Election 8: Bright Vibrant Coleus
The Bright Vibrant Coleus is so elegant and beautiful :3

Election 9: Camellia Vulnyx

Election 10: Leaves in Evening River

Election 11: Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa

Your Overall Favorite Design: Beauty Tiger Lily

Free for Voting on each Election and your Overall Favorite Design
Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle # Raffle 1

Must Critique 1 Design to Unlock 1:
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # Raffle 1
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # Raffle 1
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # Raffle 3
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # Raffle 3

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets. 10 Free Breedings w/ Themed Pets
Bumblebreeze
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 11
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 12:46 PM Post #12
Ohh I hope I did this right >.<

Your Votes
Election 1: Pretty Dragon Poppy Qitari~ I love how well the stripes and ice mane blend together in this design. The Evil Dragon Poppy Qit looks a tad messy and out of place. The Pretty Dragon Poppy Qit looks more completed and well thought-through.

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy Qitari~ I feel like the yellow in the other design is a bit too sudden and stands out too much. While the Pollinated design keeps to the black and red colour scheme with shades of yellow here in there. The Pollinated Quit is easier on the eyes and I just LOVE that mane. x3

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom Qitari~ The Wilting design looks more like a completed look but after thinking it over, I would rather have the Flowering quit in my stables rather than the Wilted one. The Flowering Apple Blossom Qitari looks a bit jumbled together but it's better than the other design.

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross Qitari~ THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I'm not a fan of Qitari but this looks absolutely amazing! The genes and mutations compliment each other very well and the door scheme is just great! I love the beige, brown and forest greens!

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily Aeridini~ The Elegant TL Aeri is just really cluttered. The greens in both design isn't that appealing but I love the mutation! The Genes/mutations look more 'appetizing' than those in the Elegant Aeri

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily Lupora~ Looks like a tiger :3. Its a bold but nice design and looks 'powerful'. The Poisonous TL Lup looks a bit odd and I really don't like that rusty red and black on that orange! >.<

Election 7: Dark Chocolate Paws Lupora~ I wanna eat it! I love the colours on this, it reminds me of caramel chocolate :3. As for the other design, the greens really take away the chocolatey feel and kinda leave it looking odd.

Election 8: Striking Vibrant Lupora~ This was a tough one... The Bright Lup has some nice mutations but the Striking Lup just looks more completed. It has a really powerful feel to it and for once I really love those face spikes x3

Election 9: Fresh Earth Vulnyx~ I really love the colours on this dude. The leave make him look a tad cluttered but I much prefer him over the Camellia. The Camellia Vul just looks... too simple. I'm a minimalist but this girl just doesn't strike me. When I looked at the FE Vul i was like "WOAH thats cool!" But this girl just doesn't catch my eye.

Election 10: Jewels in Evening River Vulnyx~ As much as I ADORE the Lynx ears and tail, this Vul just blew me away. I'm in love with those jewelled wings!!! The mutation could be changed but overall, I'm in love! x3

Election 11: Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa~ I feel as though the Skull mask on the Morkko is far too vibrant and just doesn't fit. I find it very hard to find a Vorpa that actually looks good, but i've found one right here! I love love LOVE the genes and those wings... just.. ugh <3

Your Overall Favorite Design: Jewels in Evening River~ I just love those blues! The jewelled wings are really what got me, and I just adore this design!!!

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # 5
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # 5
Sakurachan
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 115
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 1:08 PM Post #13
Your Votes
Election 1:Evil Dragon Poppy
I liked the pretty dragon, but the wings of the Evil Dragon pulled me in. The overall design of the evil dragon is beautiful but I love chinese dragon tentacles.

Election 2:Pollinated Poppy
I liked the wings of the parched poppy better but the pollinated poppy had a better overall put together design.

Election 3:Flowering Apple Blossom
I like the design of the flowering apple blossom but the only thing putting me off of the design is the marking.

Election 4:Fresh Hot Cross
I love the design. It really has a nice trait overall design.

Election 5:Beauty Tiger Lily
I had a hard time choosing between the two but I believe this one has less going on.

Election 6:Flowering Tiger Lily
While I loved the other design, this one pulled me in.

Election 7:Dark Chocolate Paws
I loved the ethreal wings of the other design but the crown threw me off, this design has a simpler look.

Election 8:Beight Vibrant Coleaus
This desgin was just stunning giving me the feel of royalty or guardian.

Election 9:Fresh Earth Vulnyx

Election 10:Jewels In Evening River

Election 11:Sparkle Sparkle Vorpa

Your Overall Favorite Design:Beauty Tiger Lily

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #3

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #2- The pollinated poppy could use a wing change, I like the parched poppy's wings and I belive it would look better with those wings. I still love the design though.
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #3- The flowering poppy markings are kind of putting me off, I suggest using the marking gene from the wilting poppy instead as it is a little more down key and will make it less crowded.
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #2- The fresh hot buns are amazing but I believe adding wings may make it a better design, I suggest the pegasus wings or the star pdust wings which would look awesome and beautiful.
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #3- The fresh earth vulnyx is beautiful, but I believe changing the galaxy stripes to
Flame runes would help make it less over remling and make it more beautiful.
Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.

Edited: for critiques.
Edited By Sakurachan on 6/18/2015 at 1:50 PM.
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 1:43 PM Post #14
I withdraw my votes... I don't have time to go through the process of filling out the form. Sorry.
Edited By Chocolatetruffle on 5/28/2015 at 9:03 PM.
Redacact
Level 66
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 35
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 2:35 PM Post #15
Election 1:

>>Evil Dragon Poppy
I personally enjoy more of a 'full' look on any pet, so I naturally opt against genes, unless I enjoy the traits...but here, I far more enjoy the Evil Dragon Poppy.

Election 2:

>>Pollinated Poppy
I *love* luxurious locks, so I think I would pick this one, any day of the week. Now, I think the design is fabulous in general, but both are! I vote for the locks, man.

Election 3:

>>Flowering Apple Blossom
Easy choice, for me at least. The scales on the Wilted AB just, looks...wrong. I think it all bends wrong, where as Flowering AB is more elegant and...perrrrdy!

Election 4:

>>Fresh Hot Cross
At first, I was blinded by the pretty locks of the Fresh HC, but then after further inspecting the Tummy Ache HC, I totally fell for the green, horns and nose...the nose has a gene over it, making it look like Rudolph.

Election 5:

>>Elegant Tiger Lily
I personally think it's quite crowded...but if I had to chose one, I would chose this one. The tail and wings drew me in!

Election 6:

>>Flowering Tiger Lily
I space on the name, but I looooove the flowers. The entire color scheme of the tagged is a personal favorite!

Election 7:

>>Dark Chocolate Paws
I don't favorably like either. Buuut...the female is totes sexy. The ribbon-thing-mutation is quite nice on the theme. ^-^

Election 8:

>>Bright Vibrant Coleus
The wings, I am not a fan of. But everything else is FANTASTIC. Seriously, I dont like the theme, because of the awkward green, but it works out quite nice! Surprised, I likey.

Election 9:

>>Camellia Vulnyx
PINK. I am totally not that kinda girl, but I have my moments. I love the tails, but what stands out most to me, is the wings. The light and dark and inbetween's of the pink tones, is favorable.

Election 10:

>>Leaves in Evening River
THAT TAILLL. Eek, I love leaf veins. No, I think it's so simplistic and cute, with out a doubt, in this case, the simpler the better!

Election 11:

>>Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa
Yes, this is a tad biased. I am not a fan of Morkkos. But. I also don't like vorpa's too much, either. I love it when vorpa's look all webbed and sea-fisheh like! And I dont know the genes, but they are nice as well!

Your Overall Favorite Design:

Leaves in Evening River Vulnyx!

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #1

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #2
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #2
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #3

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.

Random Prizes, oooh.
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 3:13 PM Post #16
Your Votes
Hope i don't come off too harsh. Also, take all my Quitari critiques to a grain of salt.

Personally, I don't like either, but i think the Dragon one looks pretty cool.

Election 2: Pollinated
They both have too much going on, but the hair looks nice.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom
It's a bit cluttered, but the yellow really brings the other colors together.

Election 4: Rainbow Sprinkle Hot Cross!
Dang that is COLORFUL. Second choice would be the Fresh one.

It's a little empty, but the other one is far too cluttered for my tastes. It's easy to clutter an Aeri though.

Election 6: Flowering
Not a fan of the tiger stripes(though, it is a Tiger lily), but it goes well together.

Looks like melting chocolate, a fascinating effect.

Election 8: Striking
The Vibrant one is kinda cluttered, and the Striking one could use more green, but the Striking one is quite majestic.

Election 9: Camellia
They're both beautiful, the Camellia is smooth, and the Fresh Earth looks like a cat wearing a bush. Which is cooler than it sounds.

Election 10: Jewels
Tough one, both beautiful, but the iridescence on the Jewels is really nice.

Election 11: Sparkle Sparkle
The Morkko doesn't have much of a theme, looks a bit slapdash. The vorpa is very beautifully balanced though.

Your Overall Favorite Design: Sparkle Sparkle Vorpa! (And i'm not usually a vorpa fan!)

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #3

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #4
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #5
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #4

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes: Orbs
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 5:22 PM Post #17
Election 1: Evil Dragon Poppy- Honestly, the traits on the Pretty Dragon Poppy look as if they are not meant to be on a Qitari all at once. Not to be offensive, but it really looks messy and clashes with itself.

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy- For the voting, really it's just a choice of preference and how everyone views the designs. Everyone will probably see each one differently and choose the one they like the best. To me, that's exactly what happened here. I don't have a reason, it just caught my eye more.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom Qitari- I think this design makes the best use of not only the traits, but also the colors.

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross- I just think green or rainbow don't work very well with the whole scheme of the theme, and those colors just ruin the whole thing. Even though this one also has green, it's a tad more unnoticeable than with the other two designs.

Election 5: Elegant Tiger Lilly- Again, just a matter of preference, it just catches my eye more. This one was a toughie, but in the end the Elegant Tiger Lilly just seemed like the better choice.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lilly- I think the bone mask just ruins the whole appeal of the theme and the theme is just better put looking graceful and elegant, as it is a flower, not a death wish.

Election 7: Dark Chocolate Paws- I think this design adds a little more of a flow of color and would just make the theme look a bit better than it would with the Heavenly Chocolate Paws.

Election 8: Bright Vibrant Coleus- Again, just preference of the eye. It looks just a bit shinier and a better usage of the colors and theme here.

Election 9: Fresh Earth- Normally, I would've gone with the Camellia, however the one you have displayed there is too eyeburningly pink. Even for me, I don't usually mind pink that much but that design is too massive an amount of pink.

Election 10: Jewels in the Evening River- It just looks shinier and better than the other design.

Election 11: Sparkle Sparkle Vorpa- I have never really been a big fan of Morkkos or Bone Masks on any sylesties. Besides that, the Morkko design looks very messy and looks like something barfed on it in a strange abstract way.

Your Overall Favorite Design:
Flowering Apple Blossom Qitari

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #5
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #5
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #5
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #5
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #5

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes: I don't Care
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 9:17 AM Post #18
Bump
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 9:42 AM Post #19
Ark's Votes
I think the Icicle Mane looks really weird, and I think it drags the overall design down. Plus I think the balance of the Evil Dragon Poppy is very nicely done, you can see the genes, but they don't take over

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy
Unfortunately the armor of the Parched hides so much of the beautiful Qit.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom VERSUS Wilting Apple Blossom
This one is really hard :O I'm leaning towards the Flowering Apple Blossom because I love the combination of Lux Locks and the hair gene.

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross
The rainbow genes take too much away from the Hot Cross Theme. That may be better as a non-themed project. The Tummy Ache is too busy for my taste. The Fresh Hot Cross has some of my favourite genes on this theme :D

This design is absolutely gorgeous. The speckles, glitter dust and nebula work very well together.
The Elegant design is a bit too much for me. I love monarch, but sometimes it;s just a bit too overwhelming.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily
Again a hard choice for me. But I have a thing about the masks, they hide the pretty faces.

All the dark colours together look a bit more like chocolate.
Both designs work very well, but as stated above all the dark colours together are more chocolate-y and in my eyes work better for the theme

Election 8: Bright Vibrant Coleus
Oh that mutation (star something) - looks so good. I like that the green comes out more in this design.

Election 9: Fresh Earth Vulnyx
but this choice is completely biased since I don't like the pink all that much

Election 10: Jewels in Evening River
As the name states this looks like a glittering Evening River. It's genes/muts combine very well.

Election 11: Watery Sylvorpa
I chose the Vorpa, because the lighter colours go so well together.
If the Morkko did not have that dark blue skeleton armor thing I would have gone for the bear, considering I like how the colours on the body blend. But the colour of the skeleton is too dark in comparison.
So I'm picking the lighter colours on the Vorpa.

Your Overall Favorite Design: This is difficult it's either the Evil Dragon Poppy or Flowering Tiger Lilly. I'll go for the Aeri since I really like how the genes/mutations complement each other.
I think you've done a very good job with these designs - I hope you get to make them.

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #1 (the mythical gear raffle)

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # 1
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # 1
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # 4

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win.
I have no preferance.
Edited By Arkhantha on 5/25/2015 at 9:49 AM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 9:48 AM Post #20
Hi, thanks for voting and all of your input!! You unlocked the 4 extra raffle tickets, which raffles would you want them placed on?
Edited By SheVampire on 5/25/2015 at 9:49 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.