Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Spring Festival Project Elections &...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 10:07 AM Post #21
Your Votes
Election 1: Pretty Dragon Poppy

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy
I like the gradient of the mane. Really like both actually. c:

Election 3: Wilting Apple Blossom
Very cute. It feels like the qitari became some other creature. And that makes it very unique!

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross
I didn't like any of these >///< I know it's a themed, but the yellowy beige is not very pleasing. The Fresh Hot Cross might look okay for the female version.

Election 5: Elegant Tiger Lily
Both pretty. ^^ The brush-like tail for the male-only is one of my favorite mutations! So I'm a bit biased. xD In terms of balance, the female is probably better.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily
I know it's a tiger lily, but I'm not a fan of the tiger gene. Even so, flowers >>> skullarmor.

Election 7: Dark Chocolate Paws

Election 8: Bright Vibrant Coleus

Election 9: Camellia Vulnyx
The colors are very soft and calming. Pleasing to look at is the way I would put it.

Election 10: Jewels in Evening River

Election 11: Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa
Not a fan of skull armor. I also adore sylvorpas much more than morkkos.

Your Overall Favorite Design: Wilting Apple Blossom
This one feels unique and outside the box, which I am a fan of. ^^

Free for Voting on each Election and your Overall Favorite Design
Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #5

Must Critique 1 Design to Unlock 1:
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #4
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #4
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #4
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #4

Preference of Consolation Prizes:
Experience Orbs + Avatar Items
Edited By Taptothebeat on 5/25/2015 at 10:14 AM.
Quetzaloe
Level 70
The Tactician
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 10:44 AM Post #22
Your Votes
Election 1: Evil Dragon

Election 2: Pollinated

I'm not a fan of the wings. Maybe the wings on Dragon would look better on Pollinated?

Election 3: Flowering

Again with the wings. I don't have a better solution this time tho.

Election 4: Fresh

I love this one. It's my favorite Qit design up here tbh.

Election 5: Beauty

Election 6: Flowering

Election 8: Striking Vibrant

Election 9: Camellia

Election 10: Leaves in Evening River

Have you considered adding Tundra Fur?

How many vis is this? Consider adding Henna if you can. Once of the prettiest Vorpa genes, in my opinion. And it'll look good with everything else you have.

Your Overall Favorite Design:

I have to chose a favorite?! Thats rough, maybe Leaves in Evening River.

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle # 2

Must Critique 1 Design to Unlock 1: 2
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # 2
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # 2
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # 3

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.

Exp Orbs
Edited By Silverraven on 5/25/2015 at 10:49 AM.
Shyplum
Level 45
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 10:57 AM Post #23
Your Votes
Election 1:Evil Dragon Poppy. I feel that of the two, evil dragon poppy just screams dragon while the other design was lacking a little in this area.

Election 2:Pollinated Poppy. The parched poppy design was a bit too busy for my taste.

Election 3:Wilting Apple Blossom. This one was close ,but wilting apple blossom pulled ahead because it was unique, fun, and cohesive.

Election 4:Tummy Ache Hot Cross. The curved horns and wings were a nice touch that made this one my top vote.

Election 5:Beauty Tiger Lily. The elegant one was lovely but had too much going on without a focal point.

Election 6:Poisonous Tiger Lily. They were both so amazing, but the poisonous one feels so toxic! The smudged fur coloring was a nice choice.

Election 7:Dark Chocolate Paws. This one screams chocolate in a way that makes me want to take a bite! The sash looks like liquid chocolate which is a nice touch.

Election 8:Bright Vibrant Coleus. I liked the elegant look, plus the amount of green carried throughout the design was perfect.

Election 9:Fresh Earth Vulnyx. You can see the theme quite clearly here. Also the Cream color you chose lightened up the design nicely while adding a nice touch.

Election 10:Leaves in Evening River. This was almost a tie but leaves pulled ahead with a lovely choice in face coloring .

Election 11:Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa. You somehow got one of my least favorite breeds and made one the most beautiful sylestis I have ever seen O.O ! On a side note the color of the morkko's bone armor looked a bit off to me.

Your Overall Favorite Design:Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #2

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #2
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #5

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets. Avatar Items please. :D
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/25/2015 at 10:58 PM Post #24
bumping this
Sorie
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/26/2015 at 1:32 PM Post #25
Your Votes
Election 1: Evil Dragon Poppy

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom
I understand the concept of the "wilting vs flowering", But i feel the dragon scales look odd on Qitari, maybe using a different trait to get your "wilting" look? Just my opinion.

Election 4: Rainbow Sprinkles Hot Cross
Is it possible to get this theme without the brown zebra stripes? Doesn't really flow with the design well.

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily
BOTH beautiful, Elegant just has a little too much going on for me

Election 6: Poisonous Tiger Lily?
Eh, i'm not too much a fan on either of these... i chose poisonous for the "charred" look.

Election 7: Heavenly Chocolate Paws

Love both of these designs as well :)

LOOOOOOOVE <3

Your Overall Favorite Design: Jewels in Evening River

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.

I don't have too much of a preference, But avatar items or experience orbs would be nice :D

Lovely designs overall and great contest concept!!
Seagold
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/26/2015 at 2:59 PM Post #26
My Votes

Election 1: Pretty Dragon Poppy
-To be honest, I don't really like either design, but I do like this design better because it doesn't seem as cluttered than the Evil Dragon Poppy because I think the wings and the tail kind of clash together and mix together as one thing.

Election 2: Parched Poppy
-I really love how the wings bring out more of the yellow color and the other traits flow very well; they're perfect! :3 I like the other design as well, but the wings aren't my cup of tea because they stick out too much.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom
-The luxurious locks are always a pretty gene and it looks great with the stardust wings; the only suggestion I would have is to maybe not have a G1? I think showing off more of the white base would be nice. ^^

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily
-I like this one better because I feel that the Elegant Tiger Lily design just has too much going on. With the feathered wings and the feather accessories and that flowing tail (sorry I don't know genes xD) it's just too much.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily

-I like how this design brings out more shades of brown and looks nice without being cluttered; the Heavenly Chocolate Paws looks nice as well, but I think the ethereal wings are a little too much with the bright white contrasting heavily against the brown.

-This design is great because it really brings out many shades of color, but again, I don't think the ethereal wings are really necessary because they clash a bit with the regalia(?) gene.

-The jeweled wings look great with this color scheme, but my only suggestion would be to not have anything for G1 because I think the spots are a little too much, I feel they pop out too much.

Overall Favorite Design: Camellia Vulnyx

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle # 4

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # 5
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # 5

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win:
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/27/2015 at 8:52 PM Post #27
bump
Lopai
Level 59
Threads: 11
Posted: 5/27/2015 at 9:40 PM Post #28
1: Personally I prefer the Evil Dragon Poppy, mostly because I don't like how stripey the black is on Pretty Dragon Poppy, it just doesn't blend very well.
2. I'm going to have to go with the Pollinated Poppy on this one, I just don't like the way the star-wing and the armor looks on the Parched Poppy.
3. Wow, they both look amazing, but I'm going to have to gow with Flowering Blossom because the raccoon mane doesn't really fit with the rest of the Wilting Blossom (in my humble opinion)
4. Fresh Hot Cross, the green on the Tummy Ache just doesn't look good in that design and the Rainbow is just, too much rainbow (please, rainbow responsibly :D)
5. Beauty Tiger Lily, it just looks a lot more like a tiger lily to me, because I think the Elegant one is just a tad too dark.
6. Flowering Tiger Lily, the Poisonous just looks, too scary to be a flower-based Sylesti
7. Dark Chocolate Paws, the greenish tinged wings one the Heavenly Chocolate makes in look more like mud.
8. Bright Vibrant Coleus, um, I'm running out of things to say...
9. Camellia, I don't normally like pink but the way the genes and mutations go together image it look quite pretty, and whimsical.
10. Jewels in the Evening River, because I love how sparkly it is and I dislike the blue/leaf vein/Lynx tail combo on the other one, it just doesn't seem right.
11. Sparkle Vorpa all the way! She is just so pretty! And I will love her for ever and ever and I will call her Twinkletoes. Also, I don't like the blue skeleton on the morkko, if it was grey or cream maybe, but not blue

Your Overall Favorite Design: The sparkle, sparkle, Vorpa

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #2

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #2
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #2
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #3

I don't understand the ticket system but put them all on that Vorpa :D

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.

There, done.
I want that Vorpa soooo much! Omg!
Edited By Lopai on 5/28/2015 at 8:26 PM.
Aliciahou
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 81
Posted: 5/27/2015 at 10:08 PM Post #29
Your Votes
Election 1: Evil Dragon Poppy - I don't like the Icicle Mane and the Zebra on the Pretty Dragon Poppy.

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy - I don't like the Warhorse Armor very much on the other design.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom - overall it just looks beautiful ^^ I like the Stardust Wings too. The Wilting Apple Blossom looks kind of awkward.

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross - Tummy Ache has a little too much green, and the Rainbow Sprinkles Hot Cross is too...rainbow o.O

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily - I usually like Monarch, Frost Runes, and some of the Elegant stuff, but the Elegant Tiger Lily just looks too cluttered even for me.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily - I don't like the flaming skull for the other design and it just looks kind of scary.

Election 7: Kind of a hard decision. Heavenly Chocolate Paws wins, though, because I actually kind of like the way the traits work together even though they're quite common besides for the Leaf Veins. The Leaf Veins also looks really nice.

Election 8: Bright Vibrant Coleus - Love the traits!

Election 9: Hard decision, both are so pretty. Probably Fresh Earth, though, because I love the traits.

Election 10: Jewels. I don't like Lynx Tail.

Election 11: Vorpa. I like the Sparkling Stream theme, and I don't like Morkkos and I especially don't like Morkkos with that bone armor. Personally, though, I'm not too fond of the traits of the Vorpa.

Your Overall Favorite Design: Bright Vibrant Coleus

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #3

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #4
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #4

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win: Spring Acolyte's Wings, Sakura Branches, Sakura Outfit, Deer Spiritcaller's Regalia, Sakura Headband, Experience Orbs, or the free breedings.

Thanks! ^^
Kazbang
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/27/2015 at 10:18 PM Post #30
Election 1:
Pretty Dragon Poppy - I like her more because the traits show off her colours well and also provide a unique and interesting look.

Election 2:
Pollinated poppy - The warhorse armour covered too much of the body and the stardust wings cover some details as well. I also really like circus wear and luxurious locks and i think they look super good in that design.

Election 3:
Flowering appleblossom quitari - It is a much fuller look whereas the other one is a bit empty, the traits also show off the colour scheme very well.

Election 4:
Tummy ache hot chot - She is just gorgeous!!!! I looove the way she looks. So natural, working perfectly with her colour scheme. The shades and tones look wonderful!

Election 5:
Beauty tiger lily - The boy is a bit messy with too much going on, the girl however, has the perfect balance with nice accesories but no clatter. Love the lily tail btw.

Election 6:
Flowering Tiger lily - she is just pretty, the other design is quite scary and evilish with the skull. It also doesn't show off the colours as well as this one.

Election 7:
Dark chocolate paws- perfect traits that add a silky texture X3 I can almost taste the melting chocolate XD

Election 8:
Bright Vibrant coleus - He really does look nice and bright, it's a very pretty design! The other one is just a tad bit bland.

Election 9:
Camellia Vulnyx - I love all the traits and they really just work together beautifully and shows off this pet perfectly. I think it just looks better and more appealing to me than the other one. Oh and, the perfect balance between white and pink is great!

Election 10:
Leaves in evening river- ah this one is just adorable X3 It's so cute i just wanna squish it! The stubby tail and fluffy ears and everything just works together seamlessly which i think is really important. The other one has a bit more going on, but still quite pretty.

Election 11:
Sparkle sparkle vorpa - i don't like the skeletal armour at all on the morkko. It covers everything and anything cute or pretty on the bear, though i think the leaf veins actually look really good on this themed morkko. If only we could see it...

Your Overall Favorite Design:
The camellia vulnyx, it's just too pretty! Seriously, i love it!

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #3

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #1
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #2

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. High level orb or breedings

Thanks so much! Love your designs!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.