Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Spring Festival Project Elections &...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/23/2015 at 11:40 PM Post #1
Contents
I. Introduction and Rules
II. Projects to Be Voted On
III. Raffles and Prizes
IV. Raffle Entries
V. Template to Enter Raffles

Introduction

Hi all. This Election Raffle is going to be similar to the one I did for my Qitari Projects back in October-November. However, it will be designed differently, and I will have much better prizes to give away!

All of the Projects I'm working on Reserve some, today! Most of the themed projects are 50k-100k, The Tiger Lily Aeridini Projects will probably be 100k-200k. You can also help me complete these projects by allowing me to breed with your pets, and you will receive an egg of the finished project for free!

I currently have 12 themes from Spring Festival 2015 that I plan to do projects on. Some themes have more than 1 unique design. This Election will post the designs, with one design versus another design. You pick the one you like best from each Election and your favorite design out of all them.

Each Voter gets 1 ticket to be entered into the raffle of their choice. You can earn up to 4 more raffle tickets (for a total of 5) by posting one complete sentence with helpful critique on why you like or do not like a design.
Examples:
Unacceptable Answers: I don't like it because its a morkko, and I don't like morkkos. / I don't like it because its ugly. Why is it ugly? Colors, Design, traits, etc.
Acceptable Answers: I don't like it because too much is going on. / I like it because the traits go well together.

Rules:
1. You must vote for each election and for the design you like best overall to qualify for the 1st raffle ticket.
2. You may earn up to 4 more raffle tickets (total 5 raffle tickets) by giving me critique on 1 design. (1 critique=1 raffle ticket)
3. There will be 5 different raffles, but each voter can only win 1 prize from any of them.
4. You choose which raffle you want to enter into, and you can divide your raffle tickets however you want.
5. The top 5 prizes will be chosen RANDOMLY first, and the winners of those will be taken off the raffle. Then the consolation prizes will be given out, with voters getting taken off the list after their won their prize. I will use random.org to find the winners.
6. The Election will go on for at least 2 weeks. An end date is not set yet.
7. You may not change your votes after you vote for one or switch between raffles. You may edit your posts to add critique and unlock more raffle tickets (up to 5).
8. Pinging me is not necessary.
9. Please be patient while I update the results and raffle entries. If you see that I made a mistake on something, please send me a private message, rather than posting on this thread.
10. Please post only once with your entry on this thread. Send me a private message with any questions.
11. If you enter, you are agreeing to let me ping you when the contest is over, especially if you won a prize.
12. If you win, please pick up/claim your prizes within 5 days, or you forfeit them.
13. I have no problem with people selling prizes or trading prizes after the elections. I tried to design it so the winners get something they would want, but the prize pool is not perfect.
14. Please fill out the template (post 5) completely
15. If you don't state what raffles you want your tickets on, I will choose where to put them.
Edited By SheVampire on 5/28/2015 at 1:49 PM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/23/2015 at 11:41 PM Post #2
Projects to be voted on

Election 1: Pretty Poppy Qitaris

Evil Dragon Poppy VERSUS Pretty Dragon Poppy

---------------------------------

Election 2: Pretty Poppy Qitaris

Pollinated Poppy VERSUS Parched Poppy

Election 3: Apple Blossom Qitaris

Flowering Apple Blossom VERSUS Wilting Apple Blossom

Election 4: Hot Cross Qitaris

Fresh Hot Cross VERSUS Tummy Ache Hot Cross VERSUS Rainbow Sprinkles Hot Cross

Election 5: Tiger Lily Aeridinis

Elegant Tiger Lily VERSUS Beauty Tiger Lily

Election 6: Tiger Lily Luporas

Poisonous Tiger Lily VERSUS Flowering Tiger Lily

Election 7: Chocolate Paws Luporas

Heavenly Chocolate Paws VERSUS Dark Chocolate Paws

Election 8: Vibrant Coleus Luporas

Bright Vibrant Coleus VERSUS Striking Vibrant Coleus

Election 9: 2 Different Vulnyx Themes

Fresh Earth Vulnyx VERSUS Camellia Vulnyx

Election 10: Evening River Vulnyx

Jewels in Evening River VERSUS Leaves in Evening River

Election 11: Watery Morkkos and Sylvorpas

What's under there? Morkko VERSUS Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa
Edited By SheVampire on 5/25/2015 at 10:12 AM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/23/2015 at 11:41 PM Post #3
Top Prizes

Raffle 1: Level 50 Mythical Gear
Winner Picks Between:
or
Revenant's Armor VERSUS Primalist's Relic
Intelligence/Agility or Strength/Dexterity

Raffle 2: Essences
Winner Picks Up to 5 Essences:
2 Regular Luffox
1 Regular Vulnyx
1 Regular Faelora
1 Regular Sylvorpa
3 Regular Morkko
2 Regular Aurleon

Raffle 3: Just Plain, Pure Gold!
Winner Receives 300K in pure gold!

Raffle 4: Philters!
Winner gets 3000 6000 scales to be spent in the scale shop.
Winner can choose Lesser Pet Dyes, Lesser Genetic Mutators, Lesser Philters of Nullifications, Eggs, Stat Philters, and Learning/Unlearning Philters

Raffle 5: 1 Tagged Plant Pet
Winner gets to choose 1 of these pets:

Consolation Prizes
I probably do not have enough Consolation Prizes for everyone, but here is the prize pool for any of the raffles. You can only win 1 prize for any raffle, including consolation prizes.

1 Deer Spiritcaller's Horns
1 Sakura Headband
1 Serpent Headdress
1 Spring Acolyte's Tiara
2 Bird Feeder Bag (Original)
2 Ornate Broad Sword (Justice)
3 Ornate Broad Sword (Obedience)
1 Ornate Broad Sword (Wrath)
1 Scepter of Corruption
1 Vorkid Fang
6 Nightfall Blades
1 Nightfall Staff
1 Spring Acolyte's Disc (Monarch)
1 Spring Acolyte's Disc (Morpho)
3 Spring Acolyte's Disc (Spring Pink)
1 Deer Spiritcaller's Regalia
1 Nightfall Marauder's Outfit
1 Sakura Outfit
2 Serpent Costume
1 Sakura Branches
2 Serpent Wings
1 Spring Acolyte's Wings
2 Talon's Cloak

Experience Orbs
1 Level 23
1 Level 28
1 Level 39
5 Level 50
9 Level 55
4 Level 56
7 Level 57
9 Level 58
2 Level 60

Random Prizes
5x 1000 Fairy Mushrooms (5000 total)
5x 10 Sanctuary of Saerielle Badges (50 total)
Evoker, Myrmidom and Assassin Legendary Gear

10 Free Breedings with any of my Themed Pets

Edited By SheVampire on 5/25/2015 at 9:19 AM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/23/2015 at 11:41 PM Post #4
Raffle Entries

Current Election Results

Election 1:
Election 2:
Election 3:
Election 4:
Election 5:
Election 6:
Election 7:
Election 8:
Election 9:
Election 10:
Election 11:
Overall Winners:
Edited By SheVampire on 5/24/2015 at 1:54 AM.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 5/23/2015 at 11:42 PM Post #5
Template for entering the Raffle: (copy and paste, write your answers) Any critiques should be written under your vote for that election.

Your Votes
Election 1:

Election 2:

Election 3:

Election 4:

Election 5:

Election 6:

Election 7:

Election 8:

Election 9:

Election 10:

Election 11:

Your Overall Favorite Design:

Free for Voting on each Election and your Overall Favorite Design
Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #

Must Critique 1 Design to Unlock 1:
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.
Edited By SheVampire on 5/24/2015 at 1:59 AM.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 2:01 AM Post #6
Your Votes
Election 1: Evil Dragon Poppy Qitari~ Honestly, I don't like either too much but I cannot stand the Pretty Dragon poppy due to the ice mane, it makes it look so...bleak and I honestly hate that mutation xD

Election 2: Parched Poppy Qitari~ At first I liked the pollinated better, but then at a second glance I realized how striking that light yellow actually is with the color scheme and I fell in love.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom Qitari~ I love the lux. locks with this color scheme, and it makes the astral wings look so beautiful!

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross Qitari~ I love how the color scheme works so gorgeously with the genes and GAH it is stunning!!

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily Aeridini~ I feel like the Elegant Tiger Lily Aeridini is just too cluttered with mutations.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily Lupora~ I love how elegantly it shows off the capability of the color scheme. So gorgeous.

Election 7: Dark Chocolate Paws Lupora~ I love how smoothly the colors blend and how it represents caramel almost.

Election 8: Striking Vibrant Lupora~ I love how regally even she appears. She is stunning.

Election 9: Camelia Vulnyx~ I feel as though the Fresh Earth Vulnyx is too cluttered. Maybe the leaves are a little too much?

Election 10: Jewels in Evening River Vulnyx~ I absolutely adore the jeweled wings with that color scheme!

Election 11: Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa~ I feel like the skull mask on the What's Under there? Morkko is too bold? I honestly have never liked the skull mask on the morkkos but it definitely doesn't fit him.

Your Overall Favorite Design: Beauty Tiger Lily~ Although I didn't rave much about it, the design is just absolutely stunning.

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle # 5
Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # 5

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets. I don't have a preference :)
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 2:47 AM Post #7
My Votes:

Election 1: Evil Dragon Poppy
> I like how the traits of the evil dragon work with the colors of the poppy theme. I also am not fond of ice mane on the poppies due to that aura of black around it.

Election 2: Pollinated Poppy
> I love how luxurious locks and butterfly wings look in particular. It is bright and beautiful.

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom
> The design is vibrant, having a lot going on without being overly cluttered. I particularly love the mane.

Election 4: Fresh Hot Cross
> I love how cohesive everything is in this design while still remaining independent. The slight pops of green are particularly lovely.

Election 5: Beauty Tiger Lily
> Both of these designs are beautiful but the elegant design seems to have just a bit too much going on. The wings, stunning as they are, when combined with the jeweled feathers, just kind of blend into each other. Though I prefer some of the traits of the elegance design (am a huge fan of pampas tail), the beauty design shows off every trait beautifully.

Election 6: Flowering Tiger Lily
> Admittedly, this one is more of a dislike of traits on the poisonous tiger lily as I cannot stand the skull mutations. I do love the traits on flowering tiger lily as well.

Election 7: Dark Chocolate Paws
> The Dark Chocolate Paws shows off more of the various shades of brown within the design and make it feel warmer and shows off all the traits.

Election 8: Striking Vibrant Coleus
> The Striking Vibrant Coleus is exactly its name; simple, elegant, and striking. I think the celestial armor and ethereal wings of the bright design kind of get in each other's way.

Election 9: Camellia Vulnyx
> Although I am more fond of the fresh earth vulnyx in general, I think the design is a bit too cluttered. The combination of the wings and galaxy stripes, both having the same green, is what is throwing me off the most. The camellia is more cohesive, nothing getting in anything else's way.

Election 10: Jewels in Evening River
> The design has a lot going on but it all works together and I adore how jeweled wings look on the evening river vulnyx.

Election 11: Sparkle, Sparkle Vorpa
> The design is vibrant, cohesive, and beautiful. I also am not overly fond of how the skeletal traits look on the April showers morkko as they are so much darker of a blue than any other trait.

Overall Favorite Design: Striking Vibrant Coleus. It is absolutely stunning and I would love to help with this if you end up making it.

Raffle Ticket 1 is for: Raffle # 1
Raffle Ticket 2 is for: Raffle # 1
Raffle Ticket 3 is for: Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 4 is for: Raffle # 3
Raffle Ticket 5 is for: Raffle # 3

Preference of Consolation Prizes: Anything aside from avatar items is fine with me ^_^
Siennathecat
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 4:26 AM Post #8
Your Votes
--I really liked the idea for both of them. However, I think in the Pretty Dragon Poppy, there was a bit too much red and black striping going on, giving it a bit of a cluttered, stripe-covered feeling. My suggestion is to swap out one of the stripe patterns with something else.

--This design is absolutely gorgeus. The luxurious locks and the wings go especially well together. Overall, the design has a very rich and opulent feeling to it.
JUST FYI: I actually have a male Poppy Qitari with vis Circus Wear, you can breed with him for free anytime if you want to.

Election 3: Wilting Apple Blossom
--I feel like this design has a simple, yet beautiful design. It's not too extravagant, and I think the genes and mutations give it a sleek, quaint look that I find mesmerising.

--Let me just say, right off the top: This sylesti looks good enough to eat. The genes especially make it look light and fluffy, like a freshly baked bun. I love it!

--I liked both designs...however, I think the Elegant Tiger Lily looked a little bit too clustered. All the mutations and genes made the design look a bit crowded.

Election 6: Poisonous Tiger Lily
--I'm in love with this design. It screams out "Toxic! Danger!" which you wouldn't normally associate with flowers. The colors and the mutations go hand in hand.

--This design looks really elegant. If chocolate were a sylesti, this would be it. The traits make it look like flowing, creamy chocolate. It looks great.

Election 8: Bright Vibrant Coleus
--I like this design because the traits are absolutely perfect together. It makes the lupora look like some sort of etheral plant-deity.

Election 9: Camellia Vulnyx
--The traits go very well together. The wings match the design especially well. When I look at it, it looks very petite and fragile (in a good way).

Election 10: Leaves in Evening River
--I like this design because it has a very 'natural' look. The traits compliment each other.

--This design is adorable! I especially like the bubbly look that the genes give it.

Your Overall Favorite Design: I'd have to say the Bright Vibrant Coleus. It's magnificent.

Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle #1

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle #3
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle #2
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle #4

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win: No preference
Edited By Siennathecat on 5/24/2015 at 4:27 AM.
Cyradis4
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 53
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 10:25 AM Post #9
Your Votes

While I chose Pollinated Poppy, the truth is I like them both. They are both very lovely!

Election 3: Flowering Apple Blossom

The Fresh Hot Cross goes very well, all of the colors are coordinated and there's no clashing green. For the Tummy Ache Hot Cross, its too busy and the green is clashing with the brown. And the Rainbow Sprinkles Hot Cross has the rainbow just not going well with the brown.

The Elegant Tiger Lily is too busy for my taste, though I like the tail of the Elegant much better than the Beauty.

I really like the Dark Chocolate Paws, though the Heavenly Chocolate Paws is ok. And that chain really doesn't go well with the "heavenly" motif.....

The Striking Vibrant Coleus is probably the best Coleus design I've seen yet! None of the green is in clashy locations and where it is it goes perfectly with the design. The Bright Vibrant Coleus is rather busy, and there's a bit too much green, its distracting from the maroon colors.

Election 9: Fresh Earth
I really love them both, but the Fresh Earth really strongly reminds me of well... the Earth! Vibrant spring gardens and the like. I really love the Camellia Vulnyx too, though.

I really love them both, but I chose the Leaves over the Jewels because it looks so much like a lynx. Jewels is also a bit busy. Maybe only 1 item around the neck would work better?

Election 11: Sparkle Vorpa
The Morkko looks ok, but with those mutations earthy colors or dark colors would be better. The Vorpa's colors and genes / mutatinos go very well with the color scheme.

Your Overall Favorite Design: Striking Vibrant Coleus
It was a tight race between the Striking Vibrant and the Dark Chocolate Paws.....

Free for Voting on each Election and your Overall Favorite Design
Raffle Ticket 1 for Raffle # 1

Raffle Ticket 2 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 3 for Raffle # 1
Raffle Ticket 4 for Raffle # 4
Raffle Ticket 5 for Raffle # 1

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. If you don't have a preference, that's fine also. Choose between: Avatar Items, Experience Orbs, Random Prizes or 10 Free Breedings with any of my pets.
10 Free Breedings, please.
Myrubypixie
Level 70
Frosty Hands
Threads: 264
Posted: 5/24/2015 at 10:54 AM Post #10
My Votes

Election 3: Wilting Apple Blossom

Election 9: Fresh Earth Vulnyx

Your Overall Favorite Design:
MY over all fav design would have to be the evil dragon poppy I love how all the colors & gens /muts go togeather nicely

Your Preference of Consolation Prizes you would want to win. Orbs
Edited By Myrubypixie on 5/24/2015 at 10:56 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.