Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fortune Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Catlover999999999
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 2:48 AM Post #11
Meet: Ex-Princess Patricia(Also known as the forbidden maiden of the fields)

Backstory:

She was born in Ethernia 10 centuries ago, into the royal family of leprechauns. She had a fond relationship with her father, Patrick, a proud leprechaun. He guarded a famous rainbow in Astryl's Tranquillity, the gold rush. Everyone else thought Patricia would grow up to continue guarding the rainbow, including herself, but one day... a storm rolled in. Mysterious creatures of the night, and rain appeared. They prowled closer, and closer... The townsfolk found 5 people missing every week until only the royal family was left. Patrick took his armor, forged by the supposed gods, and went to find who had taken the townsfolk. Patricia insisted to go with him, as they were the only ones left, and she didn't want to be left alone. So, they went on, searching every bush, every tree, every brook. Alas, they came upon the outskirts of Ethernia's leprechaun village, and the border to the human village. "Lord Talon", Patrick spat at a mysterious figure in a thick black robe. "My, my, hello Patrick! I will indeed enjoy slicing your throat as you did to my BROTHER'S!", "Pardon? Your brother found the gold rush and attacked my, aiming to ki-" he stopped as Talon charged at Patrick and stabbed him in the heart, "goodbye, no one will miss you, well except this little brat here", he said, sneering at Patricia, staring in shock, tears rolling down rosy red cheeks, the color draining from her face. "Well, I guess I'll let the little brat live, hope she doesn't take after you anyhow". At that moment, Patricia swore vengeance on 'Lord Talon'. "Oh well, I'll be leaving now, though I'll keep a few guards to loot the place of treasure", and so, he was gone, as abruptly as he had appeared. And that was when, Patrick opened his eyes, and pat his daughter's head, "Patricia, I'll leave you this armor, and all of our souls", he pressed a finger to her beating chest and continued, "and hearts, will fuel it with our power". "Daddy! No! Please don't die!" she begged. "It will happen to us all, but you. We will protect you, I promise, goodbye, Patricia". And so, Patricia was left with her father's life ebbing away from her. But then, his armor glowed, took itself off of him, and buckled itself onto her. "Goodbye, father, Patrick", she said, tears rolling fast, with a quivering voice. Her tears and the gods' armor merged, into a comfortable dress, lucky dust, and wings. They sprouted out from her back, surprising her, "the gods have blessed me", she had guessed, she had known. From then on, she had power beyond understanding, and she used it, to close the portal that gained human access to the fields. They were always closed, except for, Patrick's Day, the holiday she had made for the loss of her dear father. She then guarded the place. Blessing only the most worthy of travelers with wealth from the chests under rainbows. And got rid of the rest. She used her powers for vengeance, but also for good. If you are lucky, you may get blessed. But one last word from Patricia herself: "I love you father, as a friend, as a family member, with all my heart. I hope you find peace. Goodbye, with blessings, you were an amazing father, Patrick"

Personality:

Humble, defensive, and caring. She is the most loyal friend one could have if you can convince her to come to your side. Patricia is compassionate about protecting the fields where her family lies. As the last leprechaun.

Appearance:

She is always as stunning as can be. Wearing the armor forged by a thousand souls and hearts. Guarding Ethernia's rainbows is quite tricky. Luckily she has her buddy, Oscar to help her! She forged him with her tears of mourning for her village.

(I hope you liked it! I'm just happy to participate :D)
Edited By Catlover999999999 on 3/18/2023 at 2:48 AM.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 38
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 12:06 PM Post #12

Indra, Rainbow Catcher
(My own take on the end of the rainbow)
Indra has always been fascinated by rainbows, he enjoys flocking along the rainbows, as well as catching them in his staff, so he can make them appear whenever he pleases. But alas, he feels bad when he takes them away. So, in turn, he leaves a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for a lucky someone to find & enjoy!
Vully
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 23
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 12:25 PM Post #13

Alpestre
Alpestre is a dryad who watches over a small forest along her with two sisters caeca and sorrel.
she rewards those who care for nature and respect her forest by blessing them so that for every kind act they perform another will act in the same way towards them.
However she also punishes those who show no respect for other living things and damage the environment by cursing them . Once cursed the only way to break the constant onslaught of misfortune is to return to her forest and repair the damage that they have done . should they not prove there willingness to change the curse will last until there death.
along with her spriteling trefoil she cares for all the creatures of the forest and ensures that they are able to thrive .she will often take in any orphaned creatures she finds and care for them until they are able to survive on there own . Trefoils parents were both captured when he was an egg and he has refused to leave her now that he has grown. She gave him his name for the patch of clovers she found his egg in and care for him as a younger brother
Edited By Vully on 3/18/2023 at 12:25 PM.
Mythnomer
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 34
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 2:13 PM Post #14

Sera holds a magical green gem that brings the user good luck. She can use it to grant other luck as well either good or bad. So if you happen to see her out in nature be pleasant and give her a sweet treat, she may in return bless your day with good luck.
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 24
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 4:43 PM Post #15
Asami the Trickster Spirit and her little fox companion are looking to spread some much-needed cheer and good luck around this fortune festival!

Edited By Olooriel on 3/18/2023 at 4:44 PM.
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 6:02 PM Post #16
Finnan O'Comhghain
An Irish demigod, bearer of bad luck. They say he wanders the moors, cursing any traveler unfortunate enough to cross paths with him with seven years of bad luck. Once upon a time, he was the most fortunate lord in all of the land. But his luck, along with his vast hoard of gold, has run out. Now, all he has is his gold rapier and the dwindling luck he has stolen from travelers in the moors.

Arofawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 41
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 6:06 PM Post #17

This is Anea. She is a forest goddess, who send her familiars to guide people who need it on a path to better fortunes. Occasionally, if people are lucky enough to spot her, or her dragon familiar, when they fly together, she will grant them her blessing, and more good luck is quick to follow.
Edited By Arofawn on 4/4/2023 at 2:53 AM.
Carrotcat
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 6:13 PM Post #18
Larry the Elder Leprechaun
Being an elder leprechaun, Larry wears red, just like leprechauns used to wear when he was young. His overcoat and hat have turned green due to the natural moss growing on it. He has fought to protect his fellow leprechauns, but due to this his distrust of anyone has greatly increased, the only exception being for his loyal fox. Larry is in charge of a small group of leprechauna, a group he had created to protect his kind. This group were once the only thing that kept them from being hunted down, hunted to almost extinction. He took his group through a mysterious portal; the lost grove. It was an old, forgotten place. A place that was once home, where leprae were born and raised, raised to become the helpers of Sylestia. They had been there before, in the past, as a place where humans and leprosates could coexist.But now it was a place of darkness, where evil lurked, and only the creatures that were already there could survive.
The portal had opened by accident,The grove was cursed, and it was the curse that made the place dangerous, not the creatures themselves.
The curse was this: every creature that entered the grove became prey to the creatures that already lived there.
This is the reason why no one, not even the elders, dared set foot in the forest anymore. Only the creatures that had already been there, those that belonged", were allowed to stay. And there were few, only about fifteen of them, scattered across the world, but they were all connected by blood, by family, by history. Larry fought to defeat the grove, unfortunately he did not fight hard enough. Until now.
Wanda
Level 74
The Perfectionist
Threads: 207
Posted: 3/18/2023 at 7:12 PM Post #19
Dearbhla (durv-la) the Spring Maiden

Story:

Dearbhla is an ageless being that lives hidden in the nature of northern Ireland. She helps the transition from winter into spring. She is said to bless those that aide in protecting the earth. She takes great pride in making Spring the most beautiful season of the year. She spreads blooming plants everywhere she goes. The grass grows beneath her feet. The birds sing and the animals dance as she walks through the forest bringing life to the sleeping earth.

Edit: Just edited the formatting of the text.
Edited By Wanda on 3/18/2023 at 7:13 PM.
Ladyanki
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/19/2023 at 12:27 AM Post #20
Edited By Ladyanki on 3/19/2023 at 12:29 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.