Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fortune Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/19/2023 at 4:12 AM Post #21
"Is this a joke to you?"(Based on personal experience)

Every year, she'd wear green on St. Patrick's Day. And every year it was the same thing from the people around her. Her short height, her reddish-brown hair, the pale skin and freckles, and the green and gold outfit and accents. It all led to the same thing.

"Oh look, I see an actual leprechaun!" Someone would call out at the girl, pointing her way. It was never anything new. Just the same joke year after year. Something about her being a leprechaun due to these physical factors.

She'd try to awkwardly laugh it off and bow her head, looking down. Sometimes she'd make a witty remark about how lucky she was or where she was hiding her gold, other times she'd just huff, puff out her cheeks and exclaim she wasn't a leprechaun.

Sure, she always heard the same thing and couldn't escape the silly joke, but hey, maybe she was a little luckier than some, maybe not.
Edited By Draculina on 3/22/2023 at 5:33 PM.
Heilix
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/19/2023 at 11:10 AM Post #22

A young boy left in the care of fairies.
as he grew, the fairies noticed his eyes were not working.

as he lost his sight completely,
the fairies taught him to "see" with different senses.

he learned to listen to nature's voice, and the world whispered him secrets.
Now he senses the fate of others, and knows who has luck with them.

those who are kind to his fairies hear their fortunes, whether good or bad.
he still lacks a name, and that makes him sad.
Isri
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 10
Posted: 3/20/2023 at 11:38 AM Post #23

The ancient Goddess Tykhe appears to spread her boons of good luck, prosperity, and fortune across the bountiful land.
Luxa
Level 75
Threads: 85
Posted: 3/21/2023 at 7:01 PM Post #24
Infortunii

They live in the ruins of an ancient, broken civilization, high on top of a forsaken mountain. The very fact that nobody remembers which civilization, or what type of disaster could've wiped them out, leaving no trace of life behind, should give most travelers a pause. Perhaps a moment of consideration, trepidation, and awe.
That, is where they are said to haunt, tied to the one artifact that remains of the civilization.... "Test your luck," the legend whispers. "Take a chance, and you could have everything you've ever wanted, all of your wildest dreams come true. Roll the dice of fate." Infortunii, they are called. A being of luck, chance, chaos, fortune. There's no malice in those eyes, no sense of deceit or cunning. Just.... emptiness.
You will be given a choice, although you may not recognize it. Maybe a door, to go through or ignore. Maybe a choice between two paths, one to take and one to forsake. Perhaps a mysterious liquid, to drink or to offer back to them.
Nobody really knows what happens to those who make the journey, and approach them. They seem to disappear, and are never seen or heard of again. Maybe their luck failed them, and they were killed.... or maybe their deepest desires were fulfilled, but in a manner that removed them far from this life.
Do you feel like testing your luck?
Edited By Luxa on 3/21/2023 at 7:02 PM.
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 10:25 AM Post #25

Gunter the (Un)Lucky
Gunter is an Irish Fae engineer who was responsible for getting this year's festivities on track with a celebratory parade. The float that he was tasked with creating was meant to feature a group of shamrock warden luffs but when he went to get them on the morning of the celebration, one mischievous luff was missing. He searched high and low, asking everyone if they had seen the little lost luff. Eventually his effort paid off but not before he upset a nest of waking bees in the process of trying to catch the little rascal. Not to mention said rascal had ran through a rainbow and managed to dye the fur in vibrant hues that would be hard to get out. BUT, he was able to catch the luff and return her to float just in the nick of time for the parade. As it turned out the rainbow dyed luff was the hit of the day.. so maybe, just maybe, Gunter was luckier than he thought (minus a few bee stings).
Acycorn
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 3:12 PM Post #26

Adyn the Light-Footed is always on the move, dancing with the wind and the leaves. He cannot abide people who are stuck in their ways, but if he sees you balancing on the edge of what is possible, he might just give you the little nudge of luck it takes you to succeed.
Snoxy
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 9
Posted: 3/22/2023 at 9:16 PM Post #27

Clara is a very enthusiastic explorer. Her goal is to find a Leprechaun. Clara's friends think's she is silly and childish for looking for this mythical creature, but Clara is certain that they exist.

She decides to take her luck with her on this venture so she can find a Leprechaun and prove to everyone that she was right about their existence. Clara leaves her home and travels the world. During her travels she encounters many wonders and many treasures on her journey. Her travels continue and she is presented with countless opportunities.

Luck leads Clara to a tiny village. Clara sits in silence as she stares in awe at the little village as a tiny ginger haired Leprechaun walks up to her. "Hello there, I'm Lucky Hidegold!" he exclaims, "What brings you here to this Leprechaun village?" he asks. Clara still in shock responds "I was looking for a Leprechaun, and it seems I've not only found one, but an entire village of them!" After rubbing her eyes and confirming she wasn't hallucinating she laughed "I can't believe it! I did it! I proved everyone wrong!" She exclaims. Lucky grins and says "Good! I've never liked people who doubt themselves." Then he opens his bag and presents her with a gold coin. "Here you go. This is a reminder that if you ever decide to look for a Leprechaun, you will always find one." "Feel free to stay as long as you like!" He smiles and says, "If you'd like I can show you around aswell." Clara nods enthusiastically and follows Lucky as he walks through the village, showing her different sights and wonders.
Jadedragon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/23/2023 at 11:21 AM Post #28
Marigold

Such a sweet simple little flower, grows in my garden every year. You think it is just a beauty, but she's so much more. Marigold is a warrior, a natural combatant against insects and other pests. My Marigolds battle these bugs every spring, and I adore my little warriors <3
Shyunicorn
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/23/2023 at 11:57 AM Post #29

Lily is the protector of the huge of pot of gold. Nobody has found it yet.
Crystalkey
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/23/2023 at 4:54 PM Post #30

Once a year there is a big race somewhere between our world and the next.
Every living creature has a chance to win, each represented by one of Metamas many spirit birds.
But don't be fooled, even the smallest humminggbird has a chance. Not the fastest bird will win, but the one that can find her runes, that are spread throughout the worlds and follow them to their masters hiding place. the winner brings condionless luck and happines for their earthbound other half for one year until the next race.
f you meet one in their search that will be literally your lucky day, because that is what you get for seeing one.
Metama loves all her birds and likes to chear for them, even though there can be just one winner.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.