Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fortune Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 6:17 PM Post #1

Rules

No Reserving Posts

Please do not ping me unless you have a question.

1. Visit the Wardrobe and create your own Lucky Themed Character. You can choose any items or styles, even ones that you don't own, and the Character you create can be anything - it does not have to necessarily be 'you'.

2. You must submit exactly 1 image of your design.

A Player Guide on How to Obtain Image URLs

3. You must write a short description or story to go along with your Character.

4. Please do not re-use any previous Avatar Dress Up submissions. You must create a new Character.

5. Please do not steal or use other players' Characters. You must create this Character on your own. Blatant copying of other players' Character will disqualify you from winning and may even ban you from future Forum Games. Please create your own Character.

6. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the Fortune Festival.

Prizes

Everyone's submissions will be judged by Krinadon and I where we will select First, Second, and Third place winners based on creativity, effort, and appeal.

All participants will also receive a small prize including the Title: Fancy Pants.

Have fun and enjoy!

1st Place
Prizes: Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Fortune Event Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted) x2, [Lucky Pot Voucher] x3

Kysmette - View Entry

Malas120 - View Entry

2nd Place
Prizes: Free Stable, 3-Visible Fortune Event Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Restricted) x1, [Lucky Pot Voucher] x2

Heilix - View Entry

Lovesick - View Entry

Savynn - View Entry

All Participants
With valid submissions
Prizes: Title: Fancy Pants, Secret Map (Fortune Event) x3, [Lucky Pot Voucher] x1
Edited By Krinadon on 4/18/2023 at 10:35 AM.
Magsloveshorses
Level 44
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 6:23 PM Post #2
Umm how long is this is going to go on ?
Azaragnar
Level 22
Threads: 3
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 6:55 PM Post #3
she said end of festival
Magsloveshorses
Level 44
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 7:08 PM Post #4
Ok I am just blind
Tamaran
Level 66
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 7:37 PM Post #5

Talia, Goddess of Luck.

Though she is known as the goddess of luck, it does not guarantee it is always good. She, a goddess born as a mortal woman who rose to her power through pain and suffering, was no fool to the greed and darker reaches of a human hearts. She will judge all who come to her for a blessing, for who they are, what they are worth and who they can and will become. Come in kindness and be blessed, come with anger or hatred and youll regret.
Agilupa
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 23
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 8:06 PM Post #6

Meet Claret, the Petal Painter! She's a spirit that appears in early spring, and her job is to make sure flowers are vibrant so pollinators can find them. She's the one who puts the stripes inside petunias, the speckles in lilies, the bright patterns of orchids, foxgloves, snapdragons, and more. After she finishes painting the flowers and leaves, she carefully guides young hummingbirds, bees, butterflies and moths to the blossoms, so both plants and creatures can benefit! She travels through the power of the west wind, for that too is a way for plants to spread and flourish. She's always accompanied by a gust of petals and vibrant color!
Edited By Agilupa on 3/17/2023 at 8:07 PM.
Fireflick
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 8:08 PM Post #7

Brennen, a Leprechaun

The original Leprechauns were often females, clothed in red. Instead of hoarding and stealing gold, they lured men from their homes for revelry and adventure. Over the years, though, these females disappeared from the stories, replaced by short, ginger men clothed in green. One thing they both share, however, is their cheeky personalities and love of mischief and naughtiness.
Cumulonimbus
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 8:39 PM Post #8

The first thing that came to mind when I thought of a lucky themed character is a successful pirate.

Ghost the Lucky Pirate

Ghost is not the greatest or most impressive pirate that sails the seas but they are the luckiest one. Despite being on the bad books of several navies and other pirates, they alway seem to get away right when someone is sure they will catch them. With the help of their spriteling friend, Ghost travels in search of treasure, always finding just the right clue and dancing a hairs breath away from incoming danger.
Jakecastaway
Level 73
High Druid
Threads: 12
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 9:09 PM Post #9

The Fae king of the emerald isle was just about as kind as luck could be... that saying his mood changed with the weather. He has protected and watched the forests of western Ireland long before any man or woman had set foot on his shores. Now pushed into reclusiveness, the king prefers to keep him and his kingdom free of all human meddling, but that doesn't stop him from meddling with the affairs of men if the mood catches him. Any wanderer lucky (or unlucky) enough to enter his forests will be subject to his whims and moods. When he eventually tires of his game, he might turn loose the poor soul to wander back home with a story no one believes... or they may never come home again. O Fortuna! How fickle you are.
Edited By Jakecastaway on 3/17/2023 at 9:28 PM.
Elune
Level 75
Lucky Fox
Threads: 29
Posted: 3/17/2023 at 10:11 PM Post #10

Meet Clarissa Young, the winner of this year's Pot O' Gold hunt. Here, she is pictured with her gold-sniffing pet bulbori, Clover. Last year's winner was happy to hear that Clarissa had won the contest despite being younger than the average hunter, as well as it being her first year. She found the prize in 4 hours and 13 minutes, with the second place contestant showing up at 4 hours and 21 minutes. When asked how she managed to find the pot o' gold first, Clarissa said "I had my sweet Clover, my lucky gold colored outfit, and I even put a streak of green in my hair for extra luck! Too bad I didn't see any leprechauns. I brought my net to try to catch one, but the little sneaks eluded me. I'll catch one next year though!" When asked what she was going to do with the gold, Clarissa said "First thing tomorrow, I'll get a friend for Clover, so I can have two gold-sniffers for next year!" Smiling triumphantly, Clarissa Young left to help load her winnings in the cart to be taken back to her home.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.