Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Roses1
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/31/2022 at 3:21 AM Post #31

On Hallows eve the veil thins, depending on the individuals luck (or lack of) may find creatures that stay in the in-between. Some are referred to fae, one type being the house gnome that have been known to steal socks and the like are benign in nature. Seeing them however can be startling, especially when you are not expecting to see such a creature. What can be even more upsetting is seeing a dream catchers Web Tender. Similar in nature to the house gnomes, they do not seem to harm their cohabitants. Most of the time they are known to inhabit dream catcher and (we assume) eat the dreams that get caught in their webs. However their appearance can be deceiving. Especially if you wake up on Hallows Eve and see an arachnid like pixie above your head chewing on who knows what.
Edited By Roses1 on 10/31/2022 at 3:28 AM.
Serrorai
Level 75
The Fortuitous
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/31/2022 at 3:16 PM Post #32
The Dream Salesman:

"Why hello there traveler, you seem rather tired. Plagued by nightmares? My companion and I can take them from you, for a small fee. "What do I need them for?" Don't worry yourself over that, we mean you no harm. We also have a fine selection of more pleasant ones available for purchase. Mm, not interested? That's quite alright, but at least have a rest while you're here, you seem drowsier by the minute. Don't worry, we'd be happy to watch over you as you slumber. Quite delighted, in fact~"

Upon awakening from an encounter with the Dream Salesman, a specter found roaming the spooky season with his baku companion, one will find themselves entirely extremely well rested, yet unable to recall what they may have dreamed of or any specifics of the conversation had with him. However, there is almost always present a change in ones gold account, with either a small pouch of coins next to them when they wake, or simply a note stating "Thank you for your purchase~"
Edited By Raika on 10/31/2022 at 3:32 PM.
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 10/31/2022 at 8:55 PM Post #33

Brrr, it's a chilly night, isn't it? But then, it is Halloween! Costume? But I'm dressed like a huma--I mean, I'm...dressed like a fairy trying to look like a human! Creative? Well, thanks! Wings? Yeah, totally part of the costume. A fairy would try to cover up wings with a cloak and a backpack, right? This? This is my...cat! Yeah, my cat likes taking walks on a leash. She likes dressing up, too! Well, see you!
Whew. It's the easiest night of the year to blend in, but I still need to be careful. I might be less conspicuous if I just went as myself!

(I wish I could layer the wings under the backpack, but you'll just have to imagine that they're peeking out from underneath, rather than behind everything!)
Edited By Anemochory on 10/31/2022 at 8:56 PM.
Heilix
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/1/2022 at 3:09 PM Post #34

The spirit guide of sylesti.

This spirit from the afterworls, comes to help sylesti that have passed on, but not found their way to the afterlife.

Sometimes sylesti have attachments to their owners, and refuse to leave. the guides job is to help the sylesti say goodbye and make sure they get to their afterlife.

some sylesti however refuse to go, and the spirit comes to check on them from time to time, hoping they would follow.those sylesti will eventually star to forget why they even stayed, making them accept the afterlife.
Rapidbrush
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/3/2022 at 11:34 PM Post #35
Seraph: Wraith Of The Betrayed

On her wedding day Seraph was left at the alter by her soon to be husband. No matter how many times people tried to tell her he wasn't coming, she refused to listen. Thinking something must have happened to her fiance, she set out on a search for him. Hours passed and she still couldn't find any sign of him. By this time it was late into the night and Seraph had gotten lost deep in the forest during her search. A cold chill crept up her spine. She turned around in a panic and, seemingly out of nowhere, an apparition appeared.

"Do you want to find the person of your affections?" it asked.

"Yes, please! Something must have happened to my fiance, I'll do anything to find him!"

With a chuckle and a sneer the ghastly figure replied, "Anything?"

"Yes, anything! I beg of you! Tell me where he is!"

The figure offered it's hand, "I will help you find him, but everything comes at a price."

"I'll pay whatever the cost, just help me please!"

Seraph grabbed the being's hand with both of hers. At that moment a sigil of sorts appeared from the dark and was absorbed by Seraph's hand.

With a snap of it's claws, the apparition and Seraph disappeared in a flash of light, only to appear before a large cabin.

"He is in there. But be warned that knowledge comes with a price."
it said before fading into nothing.

Seraph ran up to the window excitedly, shouting her fiance's name. But as suddenly as she began, she stopped short of the large window, frozen in place by what she saw. Through the window, she saw her fiance, making out with another woman. Seraph fell to her knees and let out a visceral scream. He left her stranded at the alter for some woman! He was never in any danger! Consumed by rage and betrayal, her body became engulfed by what seemed to be a spectral green smoke. Hearing the screams, her fiance and his mistress ran outside. What they saw turned their hair white. There floated Seraph, her skin drained of all color and her eyes hollow. Black goo oozed from where her eyes once were, running down her face. She seemed to be nothing more than an apparition with little semblance of her former self. Her fiance ran to Seraph, telling her it's not what she thinks.

With a booming screech, she let out a blast of soundwaves, instantly removing her fiance's and his mistress's' souls from their bodies. Their lifeless bodies hit the forest floor with a sickening thud. Within moments, the ghostly figure appeared once again.

"I told you, everything comes at a price".

As if on command, the symbol on Seraph's hand reappeared and began to glow.

"Everything comes at a price." she hollowly repeated.
Edited By Rapidbrush on 11/3/2022 at 11:53 PM.
Kaydra
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 238
Posted: 11/4/2022 at 10:12 PM Post #36

This is Gretta the Sylestian Cemetery Gargoyle. Her purple features are to help her match with the deadly nightshades growing amongst the graves and make her less noticable amongst the Sylestian community as she moves amongst the graves. She is there to not only protect the graves of pets who have passed but also to keep their zombified remains in their caskets where they belong. Atleast until its time for them to visit again, as they did once so many years ago on hallows eve.
Edited By Kaydra on 11/4/2022 at 10:13 PM.
Pandasrcoolll
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/5/2022 at 3:20 PM Post #37

A lost spirit who wanders the forest, guiding those who are lost. She's essentially become a forest spirit, even growing horns and flowers on her body.
Namira
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/6/2022 at 5:24 AM Post #38

You know how the days seem to get shorter and shorter in the fall? A little bird suggested that there's a bunch of spirits that eat the days ends bit by bit until they're full, then the hibernate until spring. Little birds suggest a lot of things though, hard to tell when it's just a tall tale...
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 11/15/2022 at 4:52 PM Post #39
The Curse of the Candy Apple

Whilst attending yet another party, the selfish royal, Shona Roos, over hears a tale about a supernaturally-cursed, candy apple. It had been making its way through all of Sylestia, throughout all the apple bobbing games. As soon as anyone took a bite, he or she would have exactly 38 days left to live. The ones who took bites looked normal during day to day life, but when photographed, they look unsettling. A marked person looks dull and is cold to touch. Their skin becomes mushy and may start to peel away. Shona doesn't believe this.
"A cursed apple? What am I, two? That's is like the stupidest thing I have ever heard."
Nevertheless, she keeps hearing about it. Shona gets frustrated and annoyed, that apple is getting talked about more than she is! She needed to do something about all this hocus poxus apple nonsense. She sends out her guards to find the apple and bring it to her. The guards eventually do so and return with it. When they return, Shona forcefully takes the apple from the guard's hands. She refused to believe the delusions of the "common folk". Finally, she could put this all to an end.
"I will not let this apple be more popular than me. I will prove that this is just a rumor that was spread by my enemies and by the dumb people who follow them!"
She bites into it, a collage of images flash into her mind: a small spirit balancing on a charm , old newspaper headlines about a dancing accident, a hooded Jinxie ranting about feet and a pale nytekrie waiting near a winter forge.

She snaps out of it. Shona then notices her right hand feels dull and cold, like a butter knife. She then realizes that the curse of the candy apple is true and calls out to her guardsmen. The guards all looked at one another. They then settled on one fellow to aid the princess. The poor lad, Godin Fair, was chosen to come to her aid.
Godin examines the apple and eats it, as he had no choice. He sees the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds Jinxie wearing a hood and ranting about feet particularly chilling. He unfortunately joins the list of people waiting for death.
Of course, Shona doesn't want to perish so her and Godin begin a journey to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting by finding Jinxie. Can they figure out who cursed the apple? Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up? Why are people are biting an apple that had other peoples mouths on it? Who put a candy apple in the water for bobbing? It's a candy apple people! Why does bobbing for apples still exist?! Find out next time, on Avatar Dress Up.
Edited By Malas120 on 11/15/2022 at 6:06 PM.
Voidborn
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/25/2022 at 12:08 PM Post #40

A silent demon that rides a spectral, golden beast. They come to take the souls of specific targets. There is no obvious reason that a specific target is chosen, for people of all walks of life have met their end to them. Some believe the demon keeps balance on a scale mortals can't comprehend, others say it's random and senseless. What everyone knows is that once you're on their list, there's no stopping the inevitable.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.