Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Fall Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Snowdrop
Level 75
Brosilla's Minion
Threads: 54
Posted: 11/25/2022 at 5:38 PM Post #41
Rue Juniper

It was always Jinxie.
Jinxie was prettier, smarter, and beloved; the first born.
I was always left behind. My parents still cared for me, but it was obvious who their favorite was.
When the adventurer came, I saw it as an opportunity; but of course, Jinxie accompanied them.
I was left behind again.
So I created obstacles for them. Villains who all bowed down to me.
Well, they bowed to Du'vhal, and Du'vhal bowed to me.
I became a villain.
Yet no one knew my name.
I was a villain that lurked in the shadows. But I didn't want to hide anymore. Everyone would know my name.
Even Jinxie and the adventurer.
They would know Rue, the greatest villain of all.
They would rue the day they forgot about me.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 2:03 AM Post #42

Rosa the Fallen Hero

It was a tale from hundreds of years ago. A powerful demon named Fright terrorized a kingdom and a brave party of heroes gathered to defeat him. The party consisted of Princess Rosa the healer, Sapphire the mage, Thomas the swordsman, and Willow the archer. The demon had countless minions and these heroes traveled for many years together fighting them. Finally they were able to find Fright's lair, a temple hidden deep within a chasm.

During all this time, Thomas and Rosa had fallen in love. They had talked about what would happen once this final battle was over and that perhaps they would marry and start a family. However, while Rosa was a powerful healer, the fight was so long that even her powers began to dwindle. Thomas eventually fell in battle against. She felt so powerless. Sapphire and Willow called for her to run with away them but she couldn't leave Thomas behind. She tried to save him and couldn't. She was then alone with the demon. "Serve me and I will give you the power to raise the one you love" the demon whispered to her. In a moment of weakness with her mind numbed by fear, Rosa accepted. She was transformed into a necromancer with enough power to raise a vast army of undead, but she also felt a coldness within her mind that threatened to wipe any feelings of love and joy she ever felt. It was only a matter of time before her mind would fully belong to the demon. She had realized that if she raised Thomas that he would be a mere puppet and nothing more. Everything was too late.

Yet one day Rosa felt something strange. A feeling of longing that she had long forgotten. Somehow she knew that Thomas had been reborn after all this time. She waits for him knowing that they will inevitably battle.
Bassarid
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 11:52 AM Post #43

The Faceless

Be weary on an autumn night, wind howling through the trees. Someone may have found you.
Too late.
Won't you accept their lovely gift? Won't you?
Edited By Bassarid on 11/26/2022 at 11:58 AM.
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/26/2022 at 1:10 PM Post #44

In the dying breath of autumn, as the last of the orange leaves fall from the trees, the veil between this world and then next is at its thinnest. The Nightmare Wraith has only a few days to feed before it must return to its own realm to hibernate. It weaves a spell to enter its prey's dreams, poisoning them with darkness. If you can't hide or outrun it, when you wake up you'll probably never notice its mark on you, but you'll be forever changed. It will always be there, lurking just out of sight, and you'll never know a peaceful night's rest again.
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 11/27/2022 at 9:56 PM Post #45
Bae-elze, the Soul Shepherd

By the cover of moonlight, Bae-elze visits forgotten graves and grottoes, collecting lost souls. These wayward souls take the form of rabbits and stags, following them home.
Lostinthyme
Level 75
The Fortuitous
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/28/2022 at 9:38 AM Post #46

Just a pumpkin witch minding her own business. Pay no mind to the fact that the jack-o-lantern's scattered around her home are...very realistic. I'm sure it's nothing, it's not like you're trespassing here, right?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 11/30/2022 at 7:45 AM Post #47
1st Place Winner(s)
Prizes: Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Fall Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic) OR Brew Catalyst of Choice, [Expedient Brew Agent] x1, [Premium Vial Holder] x2, [Box of Brewing Supplies] x1, [Box of Brewing Agents] x3

Namira - View Entry

2nd Place Winner(s)
Prizes: Free Stable, [Majestic Brew Catalyst] x1 OR [Fabled Brew Catalyst] x1, [Expedient Brew Agent] x1, [Premium Vial Holder] x1, [Box of Brewing Supplies] x1, [Box of Brewing Agents] x3

Malas120 - View Entry

Shadowized - View Entry

3rd Place Winner(s)
Prizes: [Fabled Brew Catalyst] x1, [Expedient Brew Agent] x1, [Premium Vial Holder] x1, [Box of Brewing Supplies] x1, [Box of Brewing Agents] x3

Agilupa - View Entry

SpaceElf1 - View Entry

All Participants
With valid submissions

Prizes: Title: Fancy Pants, [Avatar Item (Fall - Retired)] x1, [Box of Brewing Agents] x1, [Chocolate Coins] x500
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.