Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > ~Once in a Blue Moon [RPG]~ (Open)
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/31/2022 at 11:28 PM Post #61
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=6#55
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 12/21/2022 at 6:42 PM
He lets you take the stationary and tuck it away with nothing more then a raised eyebrow at the action. Luckily, Mikas seems to be slightly more fluent in nonverbal communication then Aiyoe.

"Your....name is Fish?" He guesses. "Or something like that? Or did a fish give you a curse, in which case a bit odd but my brother's best friend is currently a spiteful mouser that really likes explosives so I probably have no grounds to judge. Actually, a fish being magical would probably be completely normal for some people, I'm sure I've heard Ceno talk about seeing some weird sea life in one of his dreams. Not that I paid much attention, he's a bit odd he is.-" he muses.

At least he's close to the right name. That's more then can be said for anyone else you've met so far.

Well, considering the only person besides Mikas they've met so far is Aiyoe, Mikas can hardly even be considered to have had competition for such an achievement. Still, he's doing well enough, so they give Mikas a nod at the first part, and a vaguely acknowledging shrug at the part about magical fish being normal. It wouldn't be the first time someone's called them by that name, anyways.

They wonder if Mikas will now be willing to buy his stationery back from them. Unfortunately, he probably won't, but maybe he'll bite for some of the other oddities they've picked up. It'll be a nice bonus on top of the free room that Aiyoe's secured for them--at least she's done one helpful thing by saving them money they quite tragically did not wake up with.
After pocketing the stationery, they pat their pockets to find where they've stashed the items from earlier, retrieving the gold-veined leaf and pen to hold them up in front of Mikas's face.
Edited By Larkian on 12/31/2022 at 11:55 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/1/2023 at 4:49 PM Post #62
"Fish, huh? Not a bad name, though "d hate for you to meet my family. They'd turn that into a pun or something within seconds." Mikas nods.

He tilts his head as he inspects the leaf and pen, leaving his hands firmly clasped behind his back.

"Huh. An elbory leaf that still looks as fresh as if it just fell out of a tree and- wait a moment, that looks like the pen I literally just-" Mikas reaches into his pocket, and frowns when he comes up empty. "That's...strange. That's the exact same pen I destroyed earlier. How in Disken did you even end up with that old thing? It shouldn't even be possible, it wouldn't regenerate that fast...." By now he's pacing, slowly looking more and more anxious.

He suddenly turns to you, pausing in his tracks. "Say, you wouldn't trade that stuff for something, would you? I got some money left over, or I'm sure I have something around here in this mess...?" He's already pulling a brown pouoch covered in reinforcements that looks simillar to the material on his gloves, and pulling out some dark brown coins.
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 1/5/2023 at 1:55 AM Post #63
Hope Im not to late :]

IGN:
Noha
Name:
Miyoshi (nicknames Mino & Yoshi)
Sexuality:
AroAce
Appearance:
She stands at around 5'7" with a boyish build and slender hands and a pale complexion. Her hair is a dark brown with maroon highlights and almost always wears it tied back in a messy bun with "anime" bangs and longer strands on either side to frame her young looking face (when down her hair is just past shoulder length). She wears a black t-shirt and shorts with pantyhose under a big white puffy jacket which has a section of maroon paneling on the front and a gold colored band on the right arm. The jacket falls right in the middle of her thigh and is fitted with gold colored fur around the base. She also wears black work boots
Personality:
She likes making/tinkering with mechanical things (specifically watches or other things with gears) and can easily get lost in her work. She can be impulsive, brash and hotheaded and doesn't like to work with others. She tends to set up walls and rarely shows sadness to others. She also has trouble trusting people.
Savory food
Windup children's toys
Dislikes:
Drunk people
Sweets
Sudden loud noises
Worst Fear:
claustrophobia/being trapped in small rooms with no windows (always likes to keep a window open as an "escape rout")
Most important item:
A handmade brass screwdriver (with the fillips head on one side and the flathead on the other) with a wooden handle. (believes she can get out of anything with it)
Elemental Alignment:
Fire
Other:
Maroon
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/7/2023 at 2:59 PM Post #64
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=7#62
Time Posted: 1/1/2023 at 4:49 PM
"Fish, huh? Not a bad name, though "d hate for you to meet my family. They'd turn that into a pun or something within seconds." Mikas nods.

He tilts his head as he inspects the leaf and pen, leaving his hands firmly clasped behind his back.

"Huh. An elbory leaf that still looks as fresh as if it just fell out of a tree and- wait a moment, that looks like the pen I literally just-" Mikas reaches into his pocket, and frowns when he comes up empty. "That's...strange. That's the exact same pen I destroyed earlier. How in Disken did you even end up with that old thing? It shouldn't even be possible, it wouldn't regenerate that fast...." By now he's pacing, slowly looking more and more anxious.

He suddenly turns to you, pausing in his tracks. "Say, you wouldn't trade that stuff for something, would you? I got some money left over, or I'm sure I have something around here in this mess...?" He's already pulling a brown pouoch covered in reinforcements that looks simillar to the material on his gloves, and pulling out some dark brown coins.

They shrug. They've heard all the puns before, so they wouldn't be surprised. They do, however, grin ever so slightly when Mikas pulls out the coins and offers to trade. Now we're talking. Or, well, not talking, but...never mind that.
Wait a second, he'd destroyed it earlier? That's interesting. Curiosity piqued, they draw back slightly, pointing at the pen and gesturing for him to elaborate on it. If there's something that's special about the pen--to Mikas, at least--that means it'll be worth more to them. They might not know what's going on, but they won't have him underselling them. Mikas is clearly terrible at bargaining--the first rule is not to show your interest in something.
Edited By Larkian on 3/16/2023 at 9:19 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/8/2023 at 12:42 AM Post #65
welcome!

You wake up in a small grove, to see a large city spread before you. Looking around, you see large mountains on either side of you, reaching high into the sky. In the far distance is what looks to be some kind of dessert, or perhaps it's simply an extremely large amount of wheat fields-- it's hard to tell from this distance. The sky above is a rose color, a golden sun rising behind you peeping through a break in the mountain range, shining off a distant waterfall.

Towering trees with green and blue leaves line the area you are in, and a worn path winds downwards towards the city below nearby. All is quiet, save for the rustling of leaves, and you find yourself wondering how you got here. Next to you, there is a small pouch, but other than that there seems to be little else in this place that might tell you where you might be. This certainly isn't where you remember last being.
Edited By Orcastration on 1/8/2023 at 12:43 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/8/2023 at 12:54 AM Post #66
Mikas pauses, a thoughtful expression followed by a battle of emotions on his face as he does. He nods once, drawing back the coins for a bit and setting them on the nearest table.

"I suppose you should know- it's not really a secret. Probably the most open secret around these parts, it's literally my whole buisness." Mikas says as he fumbles with his gloves until he can pull one off. "It's probably why Aiyoe sent you here- I was cursed some time back. Hope you're not squermish."

He shows you a somewhat blackened hand, like it's been burnt but not quite the way it should have been. It's most prominant nearer the palm of his hand, and stretches out in a sort of starburst, the scars darkening again near the tips and joints of his fingers. "Gnorome and I crossed paths while I was traveling here. A friend of mine accidently touched a nerve with him, and well, he wasn't a fan. Got a bit salty Naishil wasn't concerned about being turned into a frog or only being able to speak Lipping, so he decided to drop it on me instead. Whatever I touch dissolves into black ash,and can reform again later depending on how I touched it. It really doesn't change anything, but that pen wasn't a very good one. I was hoping I could just destroy it and call it a day without any hassle." Mika explains.

"So, you wanna trade?"
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/8/2023 at 1:41 AM Post #67
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=7#65
Time Posted: 1/8/2023 at 12:42 AM
welcome!

You wake up in a small grove, to see a large city spread before you. Looking around, you see large mountains on either side of you, reaching high into the sky. In the far distance is what looks to be some kind of dessert, or perhaps it's simply an extremely large amount of wheat fields-- it's hard to tell from this distance. The sky above is a rose color, a golden sun rising behind you peeping through a break in the mountain range, shining off a distant waterfall.

Towering trees with green and blue leaves line the area you are in, and a worn path winds downwards towards the city below nearby. All is quiet, save for the rustling of leaves, and you find yourself wondering how you got here. Next to you, there is a small pouch, but other than that there seems to be little else in this place that might tell you where you might be. This certainly isn't where you remember last being.

She slowly sits up and blinks a few times to make sure the is seeing right. As she looks around, dazed and confused by the new surroundings, she thinks "what in the world?...where?...how did i...end up here?".
Racking her brain of what she was last doing or ways she could have ended up in this unfamiliar place, "tripped and fell? would probably have remembered that. kidnapped? not likely" all reasoning's ended up falling short.
It took a few good seconds before she notices the pouch next to her. "thats probably someones, i shouldnt touch it...buuuuut it could help me, just a peak wont hurt". She reaches over, picks up the pouch and looks inside.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/9/2023 at 12:37 AM Post #68
he pouch is a small thing, made out of some leathery material. Inside you find three items, none of them very large in size. Heck, none of them are even large then your hand.

The first item is a pen. There's nothing special about it fro the outside, and when you click it nothing happens besides the nub coming out like it's suppsoed to. It's navy blue in color, and looks pretty new.

The second item is a small flask of water. The flask has a silvery colored lid, like a type of metal perhaps, and is otherwise clear.

The third is a large leaf. It seems to be rather sturdy for a leaf though, as when you hold it it's definitely heavier than it should be and doesn't even bend when you touch it. It's the same color as the leave above, though this leaf has gold-colored veins.
Edited By Orcastration on 1/9/2023 at 12:37 AM.
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/11/2023 at 1:55 PM Post #69
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=7#68
Time Posted: 1/9/2023 at 12:37 AM
he pouch is a small thing, made out of some leathery material. Inside you find three items, none of them very large in size. Heck, none of them are even large then your hand.

The first item is a pen. There's nothing special about it fro the outside, and when you click it nothing happens besides the nub coming out like it's suppsoed to. It's navy blue in color, and looks pretty new.

The second item is a small flask of water. The flask has a silvery colored lid, like a type of metal perhaps, and is otherwise clear.

The third is a large leaf. It seems to be rather sturdy for a leaf though, as when you hold it it's definitely heavier than it should be and doesn't even bend when you touch it. It's the same color as the leave above, though this leaf has gold-colored veins.

She takes out each item and carefully inspects it. First she removes the pen from the bag clicking it a couple times and scribbles a line on her hand to see if it writes. She puts the pen back and takes out the flask opening it and giving it a smell. Last she takes out the leaf, holding it up to the light and running her fingers along the gold veins.
"Interesting, i feel like these could be of use to me" looking around to see if any one is near she decides that the owner probably wouldn't come looking and decides to keep it. She puts the pouch into her pocked and stands up, brushing off her knees and adjusting her jacket. She takes one more look around then starts to walk towards the city.

(fyi, it might take some extra time to respond for the next 2ish weeks because of exams)
Edited By Noha on 1/11/2023 at 1:56 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/12/2023 at 2:01 AM Post #70
('Tis fine lol, dw about it)

The path seems to be used, at least to some extent. It's at least clearly marked, and as the sun rises (much too quickly, you note), you notice that the leave above you start to shirvel up into smaller versions of themselves.

The city is farther than you thought, but not ridiculously far at the same time. As you go, you start to pas more and more buildings. They range from small cottages peeking out from behind hedges and bushes, to larger manor houses far up long paths. As you pass, you see very few people wandering about.

At one cottage, painted a dark brown with a red roof, you see a short man in a blue coat tending to his garden. He barely gives you a glance as you pass.

On the other side of the road is a tall figure in a long skirt and large hat, carrying a basket of leafy red things and clearly headed for her front gate. Behind her, her house mimics the one the short man lives at, though her house doesn't have quite as many plants growing around it. She waves when she sees you.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.