Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > ~Once in a Blue Moon [RPG]~ (Open)
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/14/2022 at 9:31 AM Post #31
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=3#30
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 10/14/2022 at 12:51 AM
(I forgot an s, that's an s in "leave".)

Lucky for you, it's not evening. Or at least, judging by the sun slowly rising, it isn't. Which oddly enough- the sun is rising quite fast, you're fairly certain the sun doesn't normally rise quite this quickly....

Either way, you now have some extra items on your hands you can use. Or not. Though you should maybe decide before the sun gets too high in the sky- the leaves above you have begun to shrink which definitely isn't normal. The one in your hand stays the same size though.

She grumbled something not hearable even to her ears, stashing the leaves in the pouch.

Okay. We're in the middle of nowhere, I've got a pile of magic leaves and a bottle.... where the hell even am I?

Standing around won't do me any good.

And so she started moving.... west. Maybe.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/14/2022 at 11:53 PM Post #32
The path seems to be used, at least to some extent. It's at least clearly marked, and as the sun rises (much too quickly, you note), you notice that the leave above you start to shirvel up into smaller versions of themselves.

The city is farther then you thought, but not ridiculously far at the same time. As you go, you start to pas more and more buildings. They range from small cottages peeking out from behind hedges and bushes, to larger manor houses far up long paths. As you pass, you see very few people wandering about.

At one cottage, painted a dark brown with a red roof, you see a short man in a blue coat tending to his garden. He barely gives you a glance as you pass.

On the other side of the road is a tall figure in a long skirt and large hat, carrying a basket of leafy red things and clearly headed for her front gate. Behind her, her house mimics the one the short man lives at, though her house doesn't have quite as many plants growing around it. She waves when she sees you.

Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/16/2022 at 11:38 PM Post #33
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=4#32
Time Posted: 10/14/2022 at 11:53 PM
The path seems to be used, at least to some extent. It's at least clearly marked, and as the sun rises (much too quickly, you note), you notice that the leave above you start to shirvel up into smaller versions of themselves.

The city is farther then you thought, but not ridiculously far at the same time. As you go, you start to pas more and more buildings. They range from small cottages peeking out from behind hedges and bushes, to larger manor houses far up long paths. As you pass, you see very few people wandering about.

At one cottage, painted a dark brown with a red roof, you see a short man in a blue coat tending to his garden. He barely gives you a glance as you pass.

On the other side of the road is a tall figure in a long skirt and large hat, carrying a basket of leafy red things and clearly headed for her front gate. Behind her, her house mimics the one the short man lives at, though her house doesn't have quite as many plants growing around it. She waves when she sees you.

They ignore the strange rising of the sun as they continue down along the path, ignoring the man as he ignores them--something they would probably have done in any case. Even in their current situation, he seems busy, so disturbing him might not be the best way to get what they need. They do, however, wave back at the woman with the hat, wandering over to approach her instead. She seems like a better bet to give them information--waving at strangers certainly gives the impression that she's inviting it.
Edited By Larkian on 10/22/2022 at 5:27 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/19/2022 at 12:45 AM Post #34
(All items you have been added to your profile info)

You follow the path, which seems to be used, at least to some extent. It's at least clearly marked, and as the sun rises (much too quickly, you note), you notice that the leave above you start to shrivel up into smaller versions of themselves.

The city is farther than you thought, but not ridiculously far at the same time. As you go, you start to pas more and more buildings. They range from small cottages peeking out from behind hedges and bushes, to larger manor houses far up long paths. As you pass, you see very few people wandering about.

Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/21/2022 at 11:30 PM Post #35
"Hello there, traveler!" The woman greets. Her voice is on the higher end, and a bit melodious. "I haven't seen you before.....I certainly wasn't expecting anyone at this time. Where are you from? Iogriven, perhaps? I know they have quite the unique sense of fashion out in the Far Reaches...."
She pauses, before realizing something. "Oh right, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm known as Lady Aiyoe Kaydoss , the color weilder. But you can just call me Aiyoe."
Edited By Orcastration on 10/21/2022 at 11:30 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 10/22/2022 at 5:24 PM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=4#35
Time Posted: 10/21/2022 at 11:30 PM
"Hello there, traveler!" The woman greets. Her voice is on the higher end, and a bit melodious. "I haven't seen you before.....I certainly wasn't expecting anyone at this time. Where are you from? Iogriven, perhaps? I know they have quite the unique sense of fashion out in the Far Reaches...."
She pauses, before realizing something. "Oh right, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm known as Lady Aiyoe Kaydoss , the color weilder. But you can just call me Aiyoe."

(Aiyoe aiyah)

They blink. Unique sense of fashion...? They've never particularly thought about that before. They hope this woman isn't one of those weird rich people who are obsessed with fancy useless things, like fashion. 'Color wielder' sounds like it might be some rich person thing, not to mention the 'Lady' part. At least if she is that sort, maybe she'll be interested in buying their weird gold leaf.
But then, they'd also expect someone like that to have a bigger house?
Unsure exactly how or what part to respond to, they just shrug and make a horizontal wiggling motion with their hand, like ocean waves. Or maybe like a fish.
Edited By Larkian on 10/29/2022 at 11:20 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/26/2022 at 1:54 AM Post #37
"Ay. Not a talker. Well, I s'pose most folk from the area he's aren't..-" she buckled. "Anyways, are you heading to the city? Juncturne'd a lovely place, if you know where to look of course."

She thinks for a moment. "You don't happen to be one of those people who come through with no expectations for finding shelter or food, are you?" She asks. Her eyes hold a glint of- knowing? Interest? Who knows, she's plenty odd enough as it is.

"Because if you don't,"she continues, "I've got some friends down there. If you can bring something down for me I'll send word for you to have a place to stay the night. It ain't the most glamour place but it's decent enough, if you don't already have somewhere you're staying that is."
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/28/2022 at 11:48 AM Post #38
Lune waves back at the woman, smiling a little. She seems... alright. Might as well try and make a friend while I'm stuck here, she thought to herself.

She approached the woman waving to her, albeit a lil slow. Her legs felt a little stiff from being dormant in whatever got her to be slep. "Hey there," she chimed, trying to be a little approachable and friendly herself. Not that she was good at it, being socially awkward sucked.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/29/2022 at 12:58 AM Post #39
She pauses, before realizing something. "Oh right, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm known as Lady Aiyoe Kaydoss , the color wielder. But you can just call me Aiyoe."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 10/29/2022 at 11:17 PM Post #40
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=4#37
Time Posted: 10/26/2022 at 1:54 AM
"Ay. Not a talker. Well, I s'pose most folk from the area he's aren't..-" she buckled. "Anyways, are you heading to the city? Juncturne'd a lovely place, if you know where to look of course."

She thinks for a moment. "You don't happen to be one of those people who come through with no expectations for finding shelter or food, are you?" She asks. Her eyes hold a glint of- knowing? Interest? Who knows, she's plenty odd enough as it is.

"Because if you don't,"she continues, "I've got some friends down there. If you can bring something down for me I'll send word for you to have a place to stay the night. It ain't the most glamour place but it's decent enough, if you don't already have somewhere you're staying that is."

They shrug again. Actually, they'd been hoping she could help them without having to go to the city first, but there's not much they can gesture to that effect. To be fair, they had known that shelter and food would probably be helpful, but it hadn't exactly seemed like the most pressing matter at the moment. At least this'll conveniently save them some time and money, so they give a thumbs up. Then, after contemplating for a moment, they make a gesture as if opening a book. Maybe with some charades they can get around to asking her for a map?
Edited By Larkian on 12/4/2022 at 1:46 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.