Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > ~Once in a Blue Moon [RPG]~ (Open)
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/31/2022 at 10:50 AM Post #41
"Iogriven-?" she asked, tilting her head. "To be entirely honest, I have no idea where I am," she chuckled nervously, putting a hand on her neck.

She was slightly uncomfortable, as, well, socially awkward.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/13/2022 at 10:05 PM Post #42
Aiyoe furrows her eyebrows for a moment, before making an "oh" sound. "Ah, are you one of those poor souls Gnorome has been going around cursing? I'm surprised you want to go to Juncturne of all places, but then again what do I know, I just sell plants for a living." She chuckles.

"At any rate, I'll send word to have a room ready for you,and see if ol' Mikas has some of that tonic he's been shipping in. Might do something for that throat of yours, I"ve heard one of the symptoms is a quite uncomfortable dryness." she says and hands you the basket. "You'll be able to find the place- it's on fifty-seven East Third Channel, can't miss it. Weird looking place that looks kind of creepy, but I promise Mikas is very nice, the place used to be his brother's and that boy was convinced black was the best thing to exist. Silly thing could never understand the beauty of color..."

She drifts off muttering about a "Matis" and color theory. Or what you asume is color theory. It's hard to tell, honestly.
Edited By Orcastration on 11/13/2022 at 10:06 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/13/2022 at 10:10 PM Post #43
Aiyoe frowns. "Lost? Oh my! Hmm, well, do you have any idea where you're from and where you're headed? I'm not much good with directions, but Xaj over there does, he'll be able to help me point you in the right direction."

You turn just in time to see the person on the other side of the path nodded his head, then return to his work. It seems a large number of bright blue plants have sprung up around him in the time Aiyoe introduced herself to you.
Necto
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/14/2022 at 9:31 AM Post #44
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=5#43
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 11/13/2022 at 10:10 PM
Aiyoe frowns. "Lost? Oh my! Hmm, well, do you have any idea where you're from and where you're headed? I'm not much good with directions, but Xaj over there does, he'll be able to help me point you in the right direction."

You turn just in time to see the person on the other side of the path nodded his head, then return to his work. It seems a large number of bright blue plants have sprung up around him in the time Aiyoe introduced herself to you.

"No, and, erm... no..." she responded, her tone softening in slight realization. She couldn't help but notice the flowers, and feeling... quite comfortable with the flowers. It gave her a slight boost in confidence, if you will.

happy lune :)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/14/2022 at 7:37 PM Post #45
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=5#42
Time Posted: 11/13/2022 at 10:05 PM
Aiyoe furrows her eyebrows for a moment, before making an "oh" sound. "Ah, are you one of those poor souls Gnorome has been going around cursing? I'm surprised you want to go to Juncturne of all places, but then again what do I know, I just sell plants for a living." She chuckles.

"At any rate, I'll send word to have a room ready for you,and see if ol' Mikas has some of that tonic he's been shipping in. Might do something for that throat of yours, I"ve heard one of the symptoms is a quite uncomfortable dryness." she says and hands you the basket. "You'll be able to find the place- it's on fifty-seven East Third Channel, can't miss it. Weird looking place that looks kind of creepy, but I promise Mikas is very nice, the place used to be his brother's and that boy was convinced black was the best thing to exist. Silly thing could never understand the beauty of color..."

She drifts off muttering about a "Matis" and color theory. Or what you asume is color theory. It's hard to tell, honestly.

They frown. Who this Gnorome person is, they have no clue, so they shake their head aggressively before the rich lady can get the wrong idea. They like their throat fine the way it is and don't particularly care for strangers with odd names messing with it, thank you very much, especially if it might make them start spouting nonsense about whatever this color theory thing is.
Anyways, they take the basket while attempting to memorize the directions to the "place" she's speaking of. They're rather accustomed to strangers taking their silence as an opportunity to talk enough for two people, which is in fact often quite useful, especially if one is trying to catch wind of the local gossip. But, after letting her ramble on for a bit about nothing that seems particularly helpful or sensical, they take out the gold leaf and wave it in her face to get her attention again.
Edited By Larkian on 12/4/2022 at 1:46 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/20/2022 at 7:14 PM Post #46
Aiyoe tilts her head to one side, seeming to listen to something- perhaps it's the sudden whistling or the wind, or maybe it's the red leafy objects in the basket vibrating. Either way, she quickly brightens up.

"Right! Xaj says that you should go to Juncturne, to Elpane Viaduct. Right at the city center, can't miss it- it's printed all around on giant signs. Find a lady by the name of Tania. She runs the register at a small woodshop under the viaduct, and she'll be able to help you out. Take this basket too, Tania will know what to do with them." Aiyoe says cheerfully, and hands you the basket. "Good luck- Tania should have any answers you have questions for."

The basket weighs surprisingly heavy in your hand for what looks like light objects. Nonetheless. They're very much carryable.
Edited By Orcastration on 11/20/2022 at 7:15 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/20/2022 at 7:27 PM Post #47
She blinks in surprise. "Oh! Right, sorry. You probably want some proper directions- just head down this path and straight through, East Third is near the edge of the city. There'll be a sign, and fifty-seven will be on your left." She doesn't seem to have noticed the aggressive head-shaking, a pity really.

"I'd take you there myself, but I've got an appointment with Meerp up the hill." She apologizes as she pulls out some bright/green gloves. Bright lime green gloves that reach nearly to her elbows. "Good luck finding Mikas! Come back here if you don't manage to find him- Xaj is right across the road and Chan probably help you find your way. Probably. If you can figure out what he's saying. Eybgreate!"

She gives you a smile and walks to the far fence across her lawn, then jumps over the wall and disappears.

The man across the road shakes his head as the rustle of the wind through the trees grows louder. He doesn't look your way, however.

It seems you' won't be getting any more information out of Aiyoe at least for now.
Edited By Orcastration on 12/4/2022 at 12:41 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 12/4/2022 at 1:43 AM Post #48
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=5#47
Time Posted: 11/20/2022 at 7:27 PM
She blinks in surprise. "Oh! Right, sorry. You probably want some proper directions- just head down this path and straight through, East Third is near the edge of the city. There'll be a sign, and fifty-seven will be on your left." She doesn't seem to have noticed the aggressive head-shaking, a pity really.

"I'd take you there myself, but I've got an appointment with Meerp up the hill." She apologizes as she pulls out some bright/green gloves. Bright lime green gloves that reach nearly to her elbows. "Good luck finding Mikas! Come back here if you don't manage to find him- Xaj is right across the road and Chan probably help you find your way. Probably. If you can figure out what he's saying. Eybgreate!"

She gives you a smile and walks to the far fence across her lawn, then jumps over the wall and disappears.

The man across the road shakes his head as the rustle of the wind through the trees grows louder. He doesn't look your way, however.

It seems you' won't be getting any more information out of Aiyoe at least for now.

They mentally huff out a sigh, side-eyeing the woman's obnoxiously-colored gloves as they turn away and continue on toward the city, presumably to go find whatever place she'd advised them to. If that's what fashion is like here, they're glad to not have any. Really, what a pain, though they're almost somewhat glad to be moving on with it--this Aiyoe woman talks too much, even by their standards, about almost nothing useful. They certainly hope all these other people she mentioned and everyone else aren't equally as useless. What is up with their names, anyways?
Edited By Larkian on 12/19/2022 at 7:02 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 12/4/2022 at 12:54 PM Post #49
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=104133&page=5#48
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 12/4/2022 at 1:43 AM
[quote=2682030]

They mentally huff out a sigh, side-eyeing the woman's obnoxiously-colored gloves as they turn away and continue on toward the city, presumably to go find whatever place she'd advised them to. If that's what fashion is like here, they're glad to not have any. Really, what a pain, though they're almost somewhat glad to be moving on with it--this Aiyoe woman talks too much, even by their standards, about almost nothing useful. They certainly hope all these other people she mentioned and everyone else aren't equally as useless. What is up with their names, anyways?

You continue down the path, the houses slowly coming closer together until you're passing through small suburban-type neighborhoods. There are more people on the street, but luckily most don't stare for too long...

You notice, strangely, that the city's streets are labeled.....strangely. East First, West Second, East Third, South A, North B, South C, etc. After some time on the path you're on (which a sign helpfully lists as "North D"), you come across East Third, which is yet another row of quirky houses shoved into rows. They share somewhat similar styles, but there's distinction between each one. A small food cart with a man selling what can only be described as tacos but if they were flipped inside out is on the corner of the street. Or as Aiyoe called it, a canal.

Luckily, the house numbers are much less oddly numbered then the streets. Fifty-seven is right across the street from you (if the obnoxiously large road signs are to believed) and one house down, a dark imposing building with black and gray flowers all over the place in what was probably someone's desperate attempt to make it more home-y. Purple curtains hang from the windows, and there's a large catlike creature that definitely isn't a cat judging by its long, rabbit-like ears sitting on a bench on the front porch.

(let me know if that was confusing. I'm coming off a caffeine high)
Edited By Orcastration on 12/12/2022 at 10:48 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 12/12/2022 at 11:09 PM Post #50
(Can't stop the grind >:D)

If anyone stares for too long, they ignore them--or stare back at them until they stop staring. Really, how rude, even if they're used to it by now. The navigating would be much more convenient if they had a compass (it's a shame they woke up without theirs), though they can't say they haven't seen worse street names. At least these have a system--almost as good as coordinates in latitude and longitude.

As for the building itself, though, they rather think it would look far better if someone hadn't been trying to cheer it up--really, you have to be trying to have such pathetic decor, even considering their own lack of interest in such a thing. They do suppose it doesn't really matter as long as the inside is functional enough. And the cat-rabbit does add some charm, especially if it has some use in catching mice. They've always thought such a useful creature might be handy. Without hesitation, they make their way up to the front door and march right in if they can--if not, they'll bang on the door until someone comes to answer it.
Edited By Larkian on 12/19/2022 at 7:01 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.