Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Briarwood
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 6/5/2022 at 3:37 PM Post #31

Helena is a mythical warrior who sleeps through the winter at the bottom of a hidden river. Her return heralds the arrival of spring, her return to the water always on the day after the equinox. The cycle has repeated for countless years, and no one truly knows how long she has been alive or anything about her past. Myths and legends abound, from one about her role as a Helen of Troy-like figure to another that frames her as a goddess come down from the plane of Vorpar to protect the land. She will fade into a folk tale every century or so, only to have her legend reinvigorated, much in the way spring brings life back to the land, by some mysterious deed or encounter. People of all kinds will pray for her protection and favor, and though many have tried, none have managed to defeat her in combat, and she is just as skilled in the art of healing as that of war. Travelers have often caught glimpses of her, perhaps an injured sylesti healed or a troupe of bandits mysteriously vanquished, but even those who come to her river have never been able to truly know the warrior who lies concealed, silent and subtle as the breath of spring.
Dappledsunlight
Level 38
Sergeant
Threads: 0
Posted: 6/6/2022 at 5:02 PM Post #32

Malana Sunglow is a benevolent, although sometimes mischievous spirit whose main purpose is to protect young Sylesti from harm as they grow. This can be anything from simply playing with lonely hatchlings or nurturing orphaned eggs to causing natural disruptions to protect babies in danger, and rumor has it that when someone poses a great threat to many hatchlings, she'll appear in person to make sure no one else will ever be harmed by them (though it's near impossible to prove seeing as those she confronts are rarely seen again). Similarly, she smiles upon those who treat their hatchlings and egglings with utmost care, protecting both the Sylesti and their owners against any misfortune that she can. She's always present, no matter the season, but because of the sharp increase in new life that occurs in April and May, she's usually associated with spring. Again, players very rarely see her, but where there's a happy young Sylesti, chances are Malana isn't far behind!
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 30
Posted: 6/8/2022 at 6:01 PM Post #33

Deep in the heart of the woods, a mysterious box beckons people to answer its call. To some people it sounds like a babbling brook, to others, the wind whispering in the treetops or the twittering of songbirds. If you find the box - and are deemed pure of heart by her Guardian - the Spirit of the Forest will emerge and grant 3 wishes.
Legolasgirl
Level 19
Posted: 6/9/2022 at 9:40 AM Post #34
I can't get the image to work, so I'm just going with my avatar, if that's ok.

I am Jeovin of the Forest. I was born with a mutation that made me wish to cover my face.
I was befriended by Sylestis that also had mutations. For this, I was cast out of my tribe, who were
told by evil lords that I was endangering their tribe. I was shunned. I lived in Trollsblight Caverns,
The first sylesti I met gave me his name, and I adopted it as my own. Together, with
Jeovin, Dionysus, Nassu, Irvas, and Liana, we will rule the forest.
Legolasgirl
Level 19
Posted: 6/10/2022 at 6:32 AM Post #35
I am Jeovin of the Forest. I was born with a mutation that made me wish to cover my face.
I was befriended by Sylestis that also had mutations. For this, I was cast out of my tribe, who were
told by evil lords that I was endangering their tribe. I was shunned. I lived in Trollsblight Caverns,
The first sylesti I met gave me his name, and I adopted it as my own. Together, with
Jeovin, Dionysus, Nassu, Irvas, and Liana, we will rule the forest.

[img/https://www.sylestia.com/wardrobe//img]
Lostinthyme
Level 75
The Fortuitous
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/10/2022 at 10:11 AM Post #36

A herald of spring rains, this water spirit takes the form of a great horned serpent that lives in a high mountain lake. Local legends say that as winter turns to spring, the serpent gulps mouthfuls of lake water before spraying it high into the air to rain upon the nearby lands. Though largely regarded as a myth now, crops around the mountain do flourish to an uncommon degree when compared to neighboring areas.
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/11/2022 at 1:36 AM Post #37

Aella goes out every Spring to rescue fallen or orphaned baby birds and egg filled nests. Sometimes she needs only to place them back in their trees for their parents to find, other times she takes them back to her rescue to grow until they can fly into the bright blue sky. When she's not looking for new charges to care for or feeding the ones she already has she takes the time to listen to the birdsong that plays all day long around her home.
Heilix
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 6
Posted: 6/11/2022 at 9:08 PM Post #38

Witchling mother.
This witchling is a mother to all creatures who do not have their own.
Every spring she goes on a journey to gather all the orphans.

She looks after the young ones and teaches them,
so that they may become fearsome beasts.
Edited By Heilix on 6/11/2022 at 9:15 PM.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 1:46 AM Post #39
Farasha the Butterfly Fairy

Farasha was invited to come to a tea party by fairy friends. She was so delighted! Tea parties are quite nice you know. With the delicious scones, muffins and more yummy baked goods to go around! Farasha quickly got dresses and headed out. She even brought her own special tea cup. Don't tell anyone but, it's "special" because it can hold more tea in it. Unfortunatly her friends weren't to happy with her special tea cup. Due to Farasha's extra large cup, she ended up drinking up the tea before anyone else could get any!

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry! I was having so much fun I got carried away! I promise when the next pot comes out, I'll let you all fill your cups first.

Nevertheless, they all had a wonderful time. They even laughed about it later, while admiring Farasha's "special" teacup. Perhaps next time they will all bring "special" tea cups, who knows?
GoldGryphon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/12/2022 at 1:06 PM Post #40

Kylanna Elvenmist

Kylanna slowly made her way down the darkened path through the woods. It was the first night of the Spring season and the woods were just awakening with the night creatures. It was a cool, but not chilly night so Ky was comfortable walking in her Guardian tunic which was specially made for this occasion. Her sweet little companion, a moth named Auroral was flitting ahead and keeping an eye out for the turn to the magical meadow.

Well, it wasn't really magical, but that is what Ky thought whenever she went there. But this was her first time visiting at night. As she was finally deemed old enough to look for that special Guardian companion. A Ny'vene of special breeding. Dark and mysterious and will only bond with a Guardian. And only if he or she feels that the person is worthy. Ky had worried about this night, but she felt she was ready. Auroral flitted back to her hand and pointed towards the turnoff to the meadow. After another hour on this path, Ky suddenly walked into a moonlit meadow that was quiet and serene. She walked to the center where there was a large gray rock. In the moonlight veins of quartz twinkled on the rock.

Ky stepped on the rock and sat down, waiting. Her mind was buzzing with possibilities. Would one come or not? After an hour of humming and singing songs, Ky was bored. But still, she waited. Not long after midnight on this first night of Spring, time seemed to slow. Then time seemed to stop and no sounds could be heard. Then in a rush of air, something landed next to the rock. Quickly Ky rose and found herself lost in the deep blue eyes of a large Ny'vene. A soft voice came, but not to her ears, in her mind. "Hello Kylanna, I have been waiting a long time to hear your voice. It is now time that we started our duties. I am Kaladin and we are the guardians of this forest."
Edited By GoldGryphon on 6/12/2022 at 1:34 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.