Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,245 587
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,072,065 3,004
Generated 536,130 288
Captured 1,057,487 537
Bred 5,478,448 2,179
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Underground Starlight City (Free pets an...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Amastoneonal
Level 52
The Tender
Joined: 11/12/2021
Threads: 3
Posts: 178
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 9:28 AM Post #21
@Stardust610

(C.) "Oh! I am so sorry, please forgive me."
Edited By Amastoneonal on 3/28/2022 at 10:53 PM.
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/29/2022 at 6:01 AM Post #22
@Snowystream

You run, but the exit is now blocked by another sylestie!

(Colour Pallete STILL by Frosted Leaves:>)

"What do you think you're doing?!" The sylestie says. "Oh, beg her pardon. She's been so stressed out after Starfire said her *adopted* egg got lost. And now about the Spirit that just came flying in here! The poor thing. AND now ANOTHER eggling that she found washed up on the northern river. I don't suppose you're the MIGHTY traveller she mentioned?" You nod your head slowly, still unsure of this situation and a tad bit scared. "Well then, please come and open your spirit signal."
"Spirit signal?"
"Oh! You really are as new as she said," He says, "A spirit signal is a distress call from an eggling using its telepathic signal." He grabs the spirit signal and puts it in your hands. "It will go to the closest relative of the eggling and I guess this is the sibling of the egg that sent that signal." "This here is Tanya, or at least that's what we call her. She will guide you to her sibling."


(just click on her for her profile)

Choices:
A.) Let Tanya guide you. (and not the spirit. )
B.) Capture Tanya and run away (what?!?!)
C.) Take the Spirit signal and run away (???)
D.) Ignore my VERY OBVIOUS AND VERY HELPFUL clue and walk away, refusing to help htese poor people.
E.) Let Tanya and the spirit guide you
F.) Let the spirit guide you

@Amastoneonal

You try to plead for mercy, but he doesn't respond.

He crosses his paws and then points to his ear. You infer that he is deaf. He then grabs the nearest stick and draws something in the dirt:

He wrote: dID TArA sEnd YoU?

then you write back with your finger: Yes? Why?

He replies; sO I pResUMe YoU cAMe foR tHe EggLiNgS?

You: Do you have them?

Him: yES I cAN GiVe THem tO YoU iF YoU cAN ProVE YoUrSElf WoRtHY.

You (intrigued): What must I do?

He tells you that you must breed three pairs of ANY kind (you can do a mixture) to then create a HOPEFULLY 6 trait/6-vis sylestie* that you will then present to him.

*Once you finish breeding the three eggs, put all three links in the box. Once they grow up, choose one to show him, and he will give you your next clue or an egg, OR egglings!!! Good luck! :>


@Orange8902

You watch as Starfire leaves, and you start to wander off. You slowly lose track of where you are, where you walked, where you were going and you got lost. You tried calling for help. But no one responded.
Then, you hear giggling. People? Sylestie?! Egglings?!?!?!

A.) wander down the glowing fungus hallway to your left.
B.) go down the DARK DARK DARK unknown, barely see-able hallway to your right.
C.) go forward into a starry/bright chamber slightly lower than where you are
D.) Stay and hope they'll come to you
E.) Keep going, and ignore my VERY obvious clue to findings sylestie/human/EGGLING. hehehe~~~

*I WILL SOON BE GIVING OUT SOME SYLESTIES AND EGGLINGS/HATCHLINGS!!!*

(sorry again! I keep forgetting to give Snowystream choices ;-;)
Edited By Stardust610 on 3/29/2022 at 8:21 PM.
Orange8902
Level 71
Corporal
Joined: 1/24/2019
Threads: 10
Posts: 351
Posted: 3/29/2022 at 7:32 AM Post #23
Stepping carefully, I continue to wander down the glowing hallway brushing my fingers along the fungus
Snowystream
Level 60
The Fortuitous
Joined: 2/19/2022
Threads: 17
Posts: 270
Posted: 3/29/2022 at 7:30 PM Post #24
Peering at my sprit signal, I let it lead me to tanya.
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/29/2022 at 8:53 PM Post #25
@Orange8902
You trace your hand and walk, but then the fungus starts moving. And it grabs your Hand! Then another grabs you foot! And then you're tangled up up the fungus and stuck there. Then you hear footsteps coming you way...

A.) Squirm and try to escape
B.) try and bite through it.
C.) Stay and face whomever is coming towards you
D.) try to hide in the fungus???
E.) SCREAM FOR HELP, or Tara, or Starfire or another player... (this one'll be fun. But be careful with your choice!)
F.) Call out who that person is, and maybe ask for help?

@Snowystream

You let the spirit guide you and Tanya. But slowly the spirit glows lesser and lesser. Then you see 5 doors. Tanya is in front of the 2nd door. But your curiosity leads you to the other doors.

A.) 1st door: It has vegetation, flowers, vines and leaves growing off of it in so many ways, you can barely even see the handle, but its medium-shade wooden brown colour shows through all of the flowers.
B.) 2nd door: Tanya is in front of this one, it has rainbow runes all over the door, but the handle shines and sparkles.
C.) 3st door: It has a BIGBIGBIG puddle around it (and water dripping from the top and sides of the door, or at least you think it's water...)
D.) 4th door: It has SPARKLES SPARKLES AND MORE SPARKLES in shades of pink, purple and blue!
E.) 5th door: It is dark. Wooden colour. Practically plain. There is a single vine, half-dead, dangling from the top of the door.
Snowystream
Level 60
The Fortuitous
Joined: 2/19/2022
Threads: 17
Posts: 270
Posted: 3/29/2022 at 9:33 PM Post #26
I walk to Tanya, letting the spirit signal lead me once again.

(gentle reminder: It's 'less and less' instead of 'lesser and lesser' ^-^ Thanks!)
Edited By Snowystream on 3/29/2022 at 9:35 PM.
Moonlight2847
Level 39
The Tender
Joined: 11/13/2021
Threads: 11
Posts: 236
Posted: 3/30/2022 at 1:27 AM Post #27
Name: Moonlight2847
ID: 154020
Preferred species: All Of Them!
Questions: None At All
Other: None
Moonlight2847
Level 39
The Tender
Joined: 11/13/2021
Threads: 11
Posts: 236
Posted: 3/30/2022 at 1:30 AM Post #28
Sorry Forgot to Ping
Orange8902
Level 71
Corporal
Joined: 1/24/2019
Threads: 10
Posts: 351
Posted: 3/30/2022 at 3:08 AM Post #29
I call out to anybody close enough to hear

"Tara? Starfire? Anybody? Help! Help!"
Glabemoon
Level 60
Joined: 3/18/2022
Threads: 3
Posts: 14
Posted: 3/31/2022 at 1:33 PM Post #30
B.

I crouch beside my zolnixi, nodding in the direction of the fleeing creature. We trail behind it quietly, not wanting to cause it to startle away from us.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.