Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Underground Starlight City (Free pets an...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Go to Page:
Posted: 3/24/2022 at 2:58 AM
You and your sylestie are climbing a sylestie-full mountain, when suddenly you c=hear lightning then thunder. Then the ground starts shaking and you fall into a crack below. You wake up to a glowing light in front of you. It is the one and only Egg Protector!
*Sylestie project by: Aronathea. All rights to using this image, colour pallette, idea? belong to her.*
"Why hello there, young traveller! I am Starfire, the protector of the eggs, and this place, here is the long-lost Starlight City. We must hurry, we are already late!" He opens his basket to show one lonely egg.
"As you can see, I have sadly lost them as I slipped and they fell out and washed down the river. The poor things. Hopefully, they won't hatch by themselves!" He closes it and gives you a glowing bright compass. "I'll need you and other players to find all of the eggs before they hatch, or maybe some after they hatch, depending on how long it takes you to find them! You will meet other protectors like myself who will quiz you to see if you are worthy. And soon enough, you will leave with a new companion. So, do you accept this challenge?"
Please fill out this form if you would like to participate:
*Please note that you might not get your first choice in your sylestie preference.
- you CAN play multiple times
- You CAN'T go back on any choices you make.
- You WILL get a sylestie (at least one)
- The sylestie will be an adult, adolescent, hatchling.
- If you complete the extra challenge, then you get one hatchling (you can choose the parents or just the species mainly because I have way too many sylesties, so you will most likely get an egg and another sylestie.)
- I don't have EVERY single species, but I'm working on it.
- the most you will spend will be 1 gold for each sylestie, or 50 gold, if it is themed. (NOT guaranteed to be themed.) Though you might have to spend up to 100g for one of the tasks.
- You will not need to spend ANY diamonds.
- You will have to do up to 3 or 5 tasks.
- You can PM me if you have any further questions.
- I will record your entire journey in my notebook, so I and you don't get lost.
- I will ping you each time, and you will have choices to choose, like a.), b.), c.)...
- PLEASE tell more people about this place!
NOTE: I started this thread because I really liked Zolnixi's The Mysterious Realm Thread. Here is her link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=102063&page=1
(sorry I'm late, wifi's been weird.)
You watch Starfire leave and you decide the examine the compass, there are some runes on it. But you can't read it. then there is a small symbol of an egg, with a little smudge on it. You rub it and (just like a genie in a bottle) a sylesti comes out!
"Hello! I am Tara, You're first guide. To get your next clue, you will need to nurture 25 sylesties. And that includes hatchlings and egglings. Good luck ,young traveler. And please hurry! The eggs will hatch eventually."
a.) Go to the nurturing ground and nurture 25 pets (if you refuse to do the task, you will do another task later. )
b.) try to squeeze out the clue
c.) look at the compass again for more clues.
d.) lie about nurturing them.
Posted: 3/25/2022 at 8:44 AM
(a) I chose to nurture 25 pets.
Edited By Amastoneonal on 3/25/2022 at 9:03 AM.
Posted: 3/25/2022 at 10:39 AM
Preferred Species: They're all so cute T_T
Questions: None for now!
Posted: 3/26/2022 at 7:32 AM
(so glad you decided to come with us on this journey!)
You take pick up the compass, but then it goes flying! It flies straight into the wall, you think itt's magnetic or something, and check it out. You take back the compass, and it comes off on your second try. You take another second to look at it, and see nothing in particualar, and then..
a.) take a sample for later and continue on your quest
b.) look into it and stay to examine further
c.) call for Starfire, to see if she can help
d.) break into the wall, destroying most of the samples, but getting down to whatever was magnet-ing the compass.
Posted: 3/26/2022 at 4:36 PM
Curious, I take a sample. Perhaps this stone has a magical property that causes this attraction. But saving Egglings comes first.