Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 3,245 587
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 7,072,065 3,004
Generated 536,130 288
Captured 1,057,487 537
Bred 5,478,448 2,179
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Underground Starlight City (Free pets an...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/27/2022 at 8:40 PM Post #11
@Amastoneal
(next time I'll include that you'll have to take a screenshot for your task, but this one time, I'll take your word and allow it.)


"Well done traveller! Here is your clue to finding one of the five eggs, hatched or not, that have come my way." Tara pulls out five gems, "Each of these gems can lead you to the eggs, but only if you're willing to see them." You may only choose one gem. Which one will you choose?"

You can choose:
A.) A dark-blue-ish gem with a small storm-thing inside.
B.) A starry light-dark blue-green-ish one with a bright star in the centre.
C.) A fiery blue-purple-pink one with a hoof print in the middle.
D.) A half black and half white one with grey as its centre colour, with a small flower in the middle.
E.)

@Glabemoon

You decide to continue searching for the eggs. You look around and it's really dark, except for the hole from where you fell in, lighting up most of the place, and the compass's glow. But then you hear a small scuttle on somewhere nearby, you see a small creature. It stays still, but then it starts running down the hall to your left.

A.) Chase after the sylestie
B.) Carefully approach it/tail behind it.
C.) Scream after it.
D.) Sneak up behind it
E. ) Leave it and try something else.


@Snowystream
You look at the compass, but then you hear a deafening GROWLLL!!! You're so startled that you drop the compass! OH NO! It breaks and inside there is a small item. You pick up all of the peices, and hold the small smokey thing in your hand. It looks like an essence, but you can't really tell. You hold it in your hands until you hear that growl again. GROWLLL!!! It flies out of your hand and towards the sound.

A.) Try and reassemble the compass
B.) find a weapon to defend yourself with
C.) Go towards the growling, by following the essence-thing
D.) Ignore it and go down a different hallway around you.
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/27/2022 at 8:42 PM Post #12
Oops, sorry posted the same thing twice :>
Edited By Stardust610 on 3/27/2022 at 9:30 PM.
Snowystream
Level 60
The Fortuitous
Joined: 2/19/2022
Threads: 17
Posts: 270
Posted: 3/27/2022 at 8:43 PM Post #13
C.) Go towards the growling, by following the essence-thing
Amastoneonal
Level 52
The Tender
Joined: 11/12/2021
Threads: 3
Posts: 178
Posted: 3/27/2022 at 10:55 PM Post #14
" hmm, I chose the one with a starry light-dark blue-green-ish one with a bright star in the center."
Edited By Amastoneonal on 3/27/2022 at 10:56 PM.
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 1:43 AM Post #15
@Snowystream

You follow the essence to a smaller chamber further underground. Then you see some creature! It looks startled by you!

(Colour palette by FrostedLeaves)


"AH! WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAVE?" It growls at you with the glowing thing right behind her. "I SAY GET OUT BEFORE I POUNCE AT YOU!!!"

A.) Stand your ground
B.) Fight it
C.) Try to calm it down
D.) Call for help
E.) try and take a run for it
F.) Explain why you're there and ask for help

@Amastoneonal

You take the one from the star and thank the Bulbori. "All you must do now is find the egglings, whether they have hatched or not. This gem will show you the paths, but you must choose which one to take." Then she walks off and you are left here YET AGAIN to decide what to do again. But before I can torture you with more options and actions you can do; your gem glows small, but then fastly REALLYYY FAST! And then the room gets bright, and...
-----
You wake up after a while to see a giant beast watching you.


You...
A.) Scream for the Bulbori!
B.) Attack it!!!
C.) Plead for mercy
D.) Ask questions (How did I get here?...)
E.) Try to run for it!
F.) Punch/kick it
Edited By Stardust610 on 3/28/2022 at 2:56 AM.
Snowystream
Level 60
The Fortuitous
Joined: 2/19/2022
Threads: 17
Posts: 270
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 1:48 AM Post #16
Wait, so what do I do?
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 2:20 AM Post #17
oops sorry lemme just edit that one^^

edit: my spelling sucks :>
Edited By Stardust610 on 3/28/2022 at 2:56 AM.
Stardust610
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Joined: 1/27/2022
Threads: 6
Posts: 117
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 3:15 AM Post #18
Here try now.
Snowystream
Level 60
The Fortuitous
Joined: 2/19/2022
Threads: 17
Posts: 270
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 3:24 AM Post #19
I ran for my life, as fast as my legs could carry me.
Orange8902
Level 71
Corporal
Joined: 1/24/2019
Threads: 10
Posts: 351
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 5:06 AM Post #20
Name: Orange8902
ID: 125327
Preferred Species*: Qitari and Ferriki
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2022 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.