Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Warrior Cats RP
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wastedpoodle
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Threads: 38
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 7:50 AM Post #41
It doesn't matter to me whether I have a sibling or not nwn not like you can particularly choose in a real situation of survival-
Edited By Alphadawg on 11/25/2019 at 7:51 AM.
Wastedpoodle
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 7:58 AM Post #42
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=4#39
Author: Gingertail
Time Posted: 11/24/2019 at 9:53 PM
(Well I got excited for my first survivors post so here it is. I didn't give you a sibling but if you want one I have some ideas how to add them in or I could just go back and edit)

The pride of a successful hunt still sings in your veins as you carry your warm squirrel into the temporary shelter. Unfortunately, you surviving clanmates have not fared as well in your absence. Oakstorms jaws are full of brambles, tearing at them fruitlessly in an attempt to make a more protective den. Skypaw, half-hidden amidst a pile of pebbles, repeatedly sorts the meger collection of herbs he managed to save, jumping violently at each of Oakstorms frustrated grunts.

Robinjaw seems lost, laying on the dusty earth beneath one of the larger rocks, his unfocused eyes staring off into the distance. A small gurgle brings your eyes down to Owlkit, a small scrap of black fur curled into Robinjaws russet flank, nosing insistently into his side as she dreams. Riverclan seems broken, but the warrior code holds it as your duty to support and rebuild this fractured clan.

I drop the squirrel in the center of the shelter, looking about to determine who might be in the greatest need of it. I finally decide we just need more; sharing a single squirrel would not be enough. I go to Skypaw. "Hey, I know you're still an apprentice, but I need you to figure out who needs this." I flick my tail towards the squirrel in the clearing. "I'm going to go out again." I look around again. "Do you think Owlkit is old enough to eat it yet?"
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 3:23 PM Post #43
He'd nodded in response of her asking it not to happen again,"I don't know....I honestly feel like a rabbit in a briar patch,trapped for no apparent reason" he had been tense for some reason,it might've been the influx of kits recently.And without a queen to take care of them they'd be even harder to take care of,and wiith the addition of a elder they'd lost another warrior,making the clan's fighting force pretty small,heck him and Pollenpaw were the only two apprentices.

Moonstrike's ear twitches slightly, "I know the kits are a lot, and many of our warriors are grieving. It's understandable that you feel trapped," she slows to a more sedate pace as you get further from camp. "But know that our warriors are strong, and our clan stronger."
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 3:30 PM Post #44
I drop the squirrel in the center of the shelter, looking about to determine who might be in the greatest need of it. I finally decide we just need more; sharing a single squirrel would not be enough. I go to Skypaw. "Hey, I know you're still an apprentice, but I need you to figure out who needs this." I flick my tail towards the squirrel in the clearing. "I'm going to go out again." I look around again. "Do you think Owlkit is old enough to eat it yet?"

He shifts nervously at having the deputy's attention, despite your friendly tone. "Um, Owlkit should get it right?" He scuffs his paw against the ground, bending down self-consciously to nose the squirrel. "I'll bring it to Robinjaw, he'll know, I mean if we chew up the fat she should..." he cuts himself off, picking up the squirrel in his jaws and not meeting your eyes.
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 4:18 PM Post #45
(I just put up a clan for you under clan 3. I tried my best with the relationships in the clan, but if I said anything impossible feel free to tell me. Also, if you have any edits for Echopaw's family I'd be happy to add them. Do you have a preference between forest and lake territories?)

The sound of annoyed grumbling filters into your sun-filled dreams. Blinking, you make out the bleary outline of Hazelclaw, holding out a paw for Creekfeather to examine. You can't hear your mentors reply, but you see his nose twitch in what you recognize as long-suffering amusement.
Wastedpoodle
Level 72
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 4:37 PM Post #46
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=5#44
Time Posted: 11/25/2019 at 3:30 PM

He shifts nervously at having the deputy's attention, despite your friendly tone. "Um, Owlkit should get it right?" He scuffs his paw against the ground, bending down self-consciously to nose the squirrel. "I'll bring it to Robinjaw, he'll know, I mean if we chew up the fat she should..." he cuts himself off, picking up the squirrel in his jaws and not meeting your eyes.

I nod to him. "Excellent idea. You'll make a fine medicine cat," I add, doing my best to reassure him. Shyness won't help us any. I then turn and trot out of the makeshift shelter, ready to hunt again.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/25/2019 at 10:04 PM Post #47
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=5#43
Time Posted: 11/25/2019 at 3:23 PM
He'd nodded in response of her asking it not to happen again,"I don't know....I honestly feel like a rabbit in a briar patch,trapped for no apparent reason" he had been tense for some reason,it might've been the influx of kits recently.And without a queen to take care of them they'd be even harder to take care of,and wiith the addition of a elder they'd lost another warrior,making the clan's fighting force pretty small,heck him and Pollenpaw were the only two apprentices.

Moonstrike's ear twitches slightly, "I know the kits are a lot, and many of our warriors are grieving. It's understandable that you feel trapped," she slows to a more sedate pace as you get further from camp. "But know that our warriors are strong, and our clan stronger."

"the closer we are the stronger we are" he added with a slight smile,it felt good to talk to Moonstrike,it always helped calm him down."So,what are we going to be doing today?" he asked quickly changing the topic
Piperlake
Level 27
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 12:09 AM Post #48
(Hi! I'm interested in joining, when it's open again. ^.^)
Gingertail
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 5:20 PM Post #49
Awesome! I want to get a little further with the players I just started but I should be able to start you relatively soon.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/26/2019 at 5:23 PM Post #50
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81644&page=4#32
Time Posted: 11/24/2019 at 6:47 PM
I lick her nose and hurriedly go over to Briarmist.

Riversong runs her tail against your side in friendly parting as she and Stormwind pad over to their apprentices. You join the clump of warriors, sliding in next to Bramblestorm, and turn your attention to Briarmist. The deputy is in her element, organizing cats with easy efficiency.

"Larkfang, tell Wolfpelt and Mosspaw they're on dawn patrol with you. Owlfeather, you join Bramblestorm and Graywing on an early hunting patrol. Stormwind and Riversong have the late hunting patrol with their apprentices and I'll take a late patrol at sunset."
(I'm behind in everything woop woop xD)
I do as she says, still stretching. Nothing like an early morning hunt.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.