Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > writing commissions - sale!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 6/9/2021 at 3:38 PM Post #1
hi! my name is stringworms, and i'm a writer. i spend most of my time writing, infact you might even find me being online while actually having word up infront of my google tab... ^^;

i am particularly good at writing. i write a ton and i have spent a lot of time practicing everything from fantasy stories to research papers and essays. the thing is, i'm getting a bit low on funds. so, i'm opening up a commissions shop!

here is a list of all the things i do, and a brief desription:

lore - the backstory and extra information of a character, world or story of your choice. price may vary largely based on length.

character sheets - i can help you clean up all the details of your character sheet, filling out the various catagories with information you provide. (This form template is able to be edited and categories may be added or removed, though it will affect over all pricing)

character creation - creating an original character for your use if you don't want to make your own.

back story - the back story of a character, including OC's and other characters you may have.

work related writing - setting up and formating a comprehensive directory for any threads you may have, be it selling themed pets, setting up a club or group or even the description for an upcoming roleplay you may be planning. whatever it is, if it needs to be formated or explained i can do it.

general story - a story like any other book you may have read, with you being able to choose the characters, major plot points and, of course, the ending. prices may vary depending on length, the longest i will currently go is 5k words.

need an example? here they are!

here is the form to purchase a commission from me

name:

ID:

what you want:

extra info on what you want:

budget:

Edited By Stringworms on 7/13/2021 at 11:20 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/9/2021 at 3:38 PM Post #2
samples

of course, i don't expect you to simply trust me based on word alone. i understand that me simply going on about how good i am shows you no proof of my quality of work. so, here are a few samples of my work so you can see for your self if i am the right person to have write for you!

lore - a country torn apart by war, Astrea was once a land of peace and prosperity. though by no means rich or powerful, the country had raged hard against the neighboring country of askya as their forces pushed against the border.

Astrea was borederd on the west by the large country named "Askya" and to the east by the country called "Osa". the southern border of the country borders the sea, and the northern border is cut off from the world by the lamasking range, home to the largest known mountain in the world; The Gold Summit.

Astrea is ruled by the aging king John Morrison, and his son Jack morrison is second in line for the throne.the kingdom of Askya has a large royal family, most notably the new king Gabriel Reyes and his mother, Alexandra.

character forms -

Name: Ria

Gender/pronouns: she/they

Appearance: ria has long white hair that frequently gets in her eyes, cascading over her shoulders and down to her mid back. her skin is a white so pale it could almost eb called unnatural. She is rail thin and on the tall side, though due to her rather shy demeanor she still manages to blend into a crowd.

Other: Ria is an only child, and was never very good at making friends. She suffers from sever anxiety which may cause her to disappear for short periods of time and cause her to become very nervous in crowded areas.

(additional categories such as abilities, backstory, species, habitat, likes/dislikes and conditions may be added as well, though it will affect pricing and the amount of time it will take me to type the form up)

character creation - this young woman is tall, with long blond hair and bright blue eyes. her skin is light and pale, prone to burning when exposed to the sun for even a few minutes. the young woman is a generally happy person, though should someone be so foolish as to hurt her friends, they would soon find themselves on the recieving end of her wrath.

backstory - Arya was once a young woman in the kingdom of Astrea, with most of her youth being spent on her families farm; caring for the animals, and working the feilds long past sun down. her happy life was soon disrupted, however, as war erupted between the small country of Astrea and the large country, Askya. soon, Arya herself would be called to action, drafted into her countries armor to keep those she loved safe.

work related writing - for work related writing you need look no farther than this very thread! however, if this is not example enough you may find my project shop here and my world builders club here, two very good examples of neatly organized threads with helpful navigation and signup forms.

general story - an example of a (sadly discontinued) story i have written would be my story Behold The Conquered, a roughly 4k word story.

Edited By Stringworms on 7/2/2021 at 1:08 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/13/2021 at 5:03 PM Post #3
wait list

-- none --

Edited By Stringworms on 6/13/2021 at 5:30 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/13/2021 at 5:03 PM Post #4
reserved
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/13/2021 at 5:03 PM Post #5
reserved
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/13/2021 at 5:31 PM Post #6
reserved
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/22/2021 at 3:14 PM Post #7
bump
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 6/25/2021 at 12:12 PM Post #8
Do you write stories for characters? Like for example, a short drabble or something of two of my characters fighting a dragon or going on a walk - something like that?
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 6/25/2021 at 4:06 PM Post #9
i do! i'd price that from anywhere to 1k - 40k depending on the length of the story and how long it takes me to write it.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/25/2021 at 4:28 PM Post #10
(Hi, do you mind crediting me for the making of the form in your example? Just say something like "(This form template itself was made by Larkien/Skylarky for a private roleplay)" or something in the smallest font. Thanks ^^)
Edited By Skylarky on 6/25/2021 at 4:30 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.