Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 35 1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Frostfire
Level 69
Frosty Hands
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/31/2021 at 10:25 PM Post #341
I gotta opt out this week, I've got one too many final projects to destroy :)
Yello
Level 62
Threads: 15
Posted: 4/1/2021 at 11:48 AM Post #342
I'd like to leave the group, I'm just way too busy to keep up with it, I'm very sorry
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 4/1/2021 at 4:06 PM Post #343
hi, I changed my user. previously: Galaxywing
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 4/2/2021 at 8:50 AM Post #344
School decided to kick my butt again and i tottally forgot about the DCU this week so i'm going to opt out since i won't have time to work on the challenge this week.

But the designs so far are lovely, great work everyone!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/2/2021 at 3:43 PM Post #345
make sure to make an updated design based on critique!
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 4/3/2021 at 7:36 AM Post #346
Sorry, but I need to opt out as well. I hope to see you next week :)
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 12:12 AM Post #347
TOP 3
"Famous Quotes"
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

Well, this was a rather small turn out but all is well - that will happen from time to time. Our little group has also gotten littler over the past few weeks but that does not mean anything bad, it just means we're a smaller group! Now aside from that I hope you all had a wonderful easter - which I will touch more upon in the next challenge which will be out shortly - and aside from that: lets get onto the winners!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Ladybug

@Frostfire- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Luna's
Design:

"Kindness is like a boomerang, it always comes back." - Unknown

I love the happy kind colors used in this! You really pulled away from just going pink and red for kind/lovey colors! This design is really something special and quite stood out to me - I knew when I saw it this design really had a chance at first. The aeridini is also almost boomerang shaped and not sure if that was on purpose but it really was a fun thing I noticed! Great great job over all and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Zol's
Design:

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." -Aristotle

Your note of wanting the design to look like it was fading into the light was really well done! I like the paleness of the blues and pinks, where they are brighter they really pop out. That bright pink in the flower is the main thing my eye falls too and I must say I adore that trait, on your design and just in general. Overall this is a very well made design, going from dark to light so congrats and Great job, Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Lady's
Design:

Make your life a masterpiece, imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. -Brian Tracy

Man I love the combo of yellows and blues and thats always a sure fire way to go! This design has a like ethereal vibe about it and reminds me somewhat of Starry Night by Van Gogh - which I really think is a great reference (at least in my mind) when it comes to your quote. This design really is a master piece so Great job on this design and send a CoD for 5k!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Edited By Limor on 4/5/2021 at 12:12 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 12:27 AM Post #348
"Easter Things" Challenge

Happy Easter everyone! In this challenge lets celebrate this chocolate filled holiday! I hope all of you had a great easter - lots of rabbits and eggs for all of you. Now for this challenge let's take the cutest of the cute and base some designs off of this. I know lots of you love those pastels so good luck guys, I hope you all enjoy this challenge!

Those who have opted out:

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be easter based, from easter eggs to bunnies or anything else of the like.
2.) You must include a reference.
3.) Your design can be avatar or sylestia.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Lunadove
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 174
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 8:40 AM Post #349

Edited By Lunadove on 4/6/2021 at 8:51 AM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 4/5/2021 at 8:47 AM Post #350
1.) Name: Lovador
2.) Why do you want to join the D.C.U.?: I want to challenge my self and think outside the box and better my self on making good designs to use latter.
3.) Do you understand by joining, that you will be placed on a member PING list?: Yes I do
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 34, 35, 36... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.